• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

So Christmas is perfectly fine if we honor Jesus in it. :)

Its like any other day.  HONOR CHRIST and depart from evil.   CHRIST     MASS.

meaning everything we do should bring HIM HONOR , not dishonor.  but that also should be every day.

Christmas as most celebrate it today is done wrong.  and i aint talking about us not knowing the real day he was born on.  we don't .

what i am saying is , is when we mix good and evil and do it FOR HIS GLORY ,  that wont ever work .   I think instead of us warring over

what we think we know about it.   why not ask the simple questions and also research the things we have been taught about it, to ensure we are not doing anything

even if in ignorance.   I mean shouldn't we examine this honestly .   I don't condmen none who do this day, i just try and warn and remind on what should be and what should

not be done.    And my goodness,   look at what the world has turned Christmas into.   no christain should celebrate this as the world does. 

We don't bring evil in with the good .  we worship In holiness and purity of heart.  and evil is not pure , even if its done in ignorance.   We should

really try and help any in error .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Be it right or be it wrong, any excuse to attack Jesus. The children who do believe in Jesus, Mary and Joseph are being duped into considering this garbage SS Columbia - Brigid Roman Catholic Church.

Here is how low our society has sunk; Gays, accepted lesbians, accepted gay marriage, accepted and now their attacking Christ.

"Jesus DID have two dads, so why the anger over this scene?"

Z 83..jpg

Z 82..jpg

• Group:  Mars Hill

26 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Be it right or be it wrong, any excuse to attack Jesus. The children who do believe in Jesus, Mary and Joseph are being duped into considering this garbage SS Columbia - Brigid Roman Catholic Church.

Here is how low our society has sunk; Gays, accepted lesbians, accepted gay marriage, accepted and now their attacking Christ.

Z 83..jpg

Z 82..jpg

Oh dear I hope the church don't celebate this too.  ONLY I think this is a church.   JUST like over time evil always gets accepted under a guise
looks like it just keeps repeating  > 
let a little evil in ,  then a lil more ...................then in time a lot more .

We need to really KEEP CHRISTMAS HONORING CHRIST and lets face it THIS IS AN ABOMINATION.

and frankly if I get rebuked as a hater for this, so be it .   THIS is vile , wicked and all out from satan himself.

OHDEAR I hope none here say otherwise.     OH truly I hope none even say I said one thing wrong about this.  in fact may many say, hey brother you were way too easy about this

warn harder. 

32 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Z 83..jpg

Z 82..jpg

LOOK AT IT .     this is the cause of what SEEKER FRIENDLY DID.    YEAH.  

instead of rebuking it became about hugs, and now its they must know JESUS TOO , see the pray and sing like we do.

SEEKER FRIENDLY DID THIS.   hugs without doctrine kills and leaves the churches open to embracing the very evil they yoked with as good . 

GOD said be not unequally yoked together , but BIG SMILING hugging people pleasing preachers said otherwise.  GOD IS WISER than MAN.  so yeah HEED HIM and test all others.

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The pic shows two 'earthly' Fathers...not true.

OH their are other manger scenes too.  two marys.    what an abomination.

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  2

On 12/6/2017 at 5:16 PM, HAZARD said:

EDIT[images removed]

Fact checking this:

From the top image, SS Columba Brigid RC Church did indeed have sign up a few years ago and then removed it after backlash.  From the Buffalo News (http://buffalonews.com/2015/11/11/churchs-sign-on-fatherhood-leads-to-storm/), here is a relevant quote.  (The article has more details.)

Bishop Richard J. Malone of the Catholic Diocese of Buffalo spent “a good deal of time Monday afternoon fielding phone calls from around the world, from callers protesting the contents of the sign,” a diocesan spokesman said.

“As soon as I learned of this sign, I took immediate action to have it removed,” Malone said in a statement. “The pastor of SS. Columba-Brigid Parish told me that the ‘2 Dads’ were meant to refer to a child who has both a father and stepfather. There are several children in his parish who have both a father and stepfather. However, given the potential for the meaning of this message to be misunderstood and even perceived in a heretical way, it was immediately removed.”

The bottom image with two Josephs seems to have originated with the Twitter account of a Cameron Esposito who posted this picture of a neighbor's yard on November 24, 2017.

The juxtaposition of the two images creates a strong impression that they are both from the same source and location.  When I looked closer at the images, the bushes in the two images and the buildings didn't seem to match so I was curious to see what was up.  Perhaps 10 minutes of bing searches and a reverse image search gave the info above.

Incorrect insinuation is unbecoming for a believer.  It diminishes our credibility.

Edited by GandalfTheWise
Removal of potentially libelous images from quote.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

Z 83..jpg

Z 82..jpg

I just Googled that phrase and got a link to this Catholic Church.  Here is the link

https://aleteia.org/blogs/deacon-greg-kandra/jesus-had-two-dads-whats-behind-that-controversial-church-sign/

The people behind that sign said it meant a father and a step father. So, not only are they charletons, but they are cowards and liars to boot. Really quality people running that place.

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Mother God  and Mary?

You already know why this is being done.  they pushing that gay agenda and trying to get the churches to accept the mindset.

Armour up n the LORD peoples.    Cause in short time any who is not all inclusive all welcoming and all gathering as one mindset will be seen as monsters and haters.

While our suffering for the LORD is truly only for our own good ,  don't expect the world , religions , faiths to see  us heroes suffering for truth.

they will only see us as monsters getting what we deserve.   Just get ready to suffer for Christ .   We have had it quite easy .  but not for too much longer.

and if any works in the public they would have already seen SOME forms of persecution no matter how kind you are and forgiving , they will hate and mock you.

THEY did me.  I got my own business now .   work with my own two hands.  but even when I go into stores and places where they remember me

its often ugly looks and whispers.   yet I was always kind.  always .  they knew I was biblical no doubt.  but tolerance well that is only for them.

not for us.   but praise the LORD some hear and will hear .   so be encouraged.

1 hour ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

I just Googled that phrase and got a link to this Catholic Church.  Here is the link

https://aleteia.org/blogs/deacon-greg-kandra/jesus-had-two-dads-whats-behind-that-controversial-church-sign/

The people behind that sign said it meant a father and a step father. So, not only are they charletons, but they are cowards and liars to boot. Really quality people running that place.

yeah, that is why they are in PINK.   yeah.   so not only do they support evil they try and lie about it too.   IF a born again biblical christain asks them they say that

but let a gay man ask, and I bet they answer honest .  see this generation has also been well trained to lie when necessary.

its why the pope says interfaith and all religions valid.  YET if any sees him for what he is , he back tracks.  they do this to keep the calm and the other keeping communication with

them , till finally they see things their way.    and sadly it works.   its the weapons of mass distraction theology at work too.

But have you ever noticed no matter how clever they are,   IF WE KNOW CHRIST we can see right through the façade no matter how well planned and worded it is.  THAT IS JESUS

keeping His OWN only following HIM.   so rejoice in the LORD. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH,   I agree.    so lets focus on this .   lets see if you will at least receive this .    THOU shall not lie .    SANTA IS A LIE.   no christain should partake in this .

THANKS FOR GETTING ME BACK ON SUBJECT MORNING GLORY .   so lets see, will you justify lying to children for a good time .     I sure hope not.

I don't lie to children, mine or anyone's.  Don't know what you're talking about.