• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

PS.   no I will not wash a vehicle for gay marriage.   I may wash any vehicle.  but IF they say ITS for our marriage.  IT WONT get washed.

I know I  will soon be at odds with the world.    IF even unable to work ,  GOD will provide my daily food.   HE feeds sparrows HE FED five thousand .  YEAH he will take care of us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

That's crazy!  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Is it okay at 375? 325? Will you  be willing to work beside a 300 pound woman? What is the number where your own discrimination might begin?

Fat Santa wants to know. Careful, you might get coal in your stocking.

Santa

Well I'm a straight woman so I don't care WHAT the other women look like or what they weigh.  I would hire an overweight woman; she would make ME look better.  Not a lot of women in my field though,.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

50 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its also becoming more common place that if any holds  a biblical ONLY view.  they DO NOT get hired.    THIS IS REAL and happening. 

There are many places if you give any Christian views you could be fired as you are surrounded by many homosexual employees.

• Praise God! 1

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There are many places if you give any Christian views you could be fired as you are surrounded by many homosexual employees.

Oh.   fully agree. and do you know how I know this.   I worked amongst them.   After witnessing and no results but only increase of hate

I moved on.  Work with my own two hands now.   You know how lost people are .   Give you an example .  You know HOW they say its all about not offending.

And thus hey if you don't bake a cake that is offensive.   OH it gets worse .  they so deceived that if they say Christains and churches are FAKE NEWS

THAT is not offending its just TRYING to open a dialogue.   SAY WHA WHA WHAT .    Let me say HEY being gay is fake news and see IF they say ITS NOT OFFENDING

but just dialogue.  SEE, they see any kind of hate against us as RIGHT .  but not only will they say we who disagree with them are haters,

they come out right and said harsh things and yet its dialogue.    Yeah.    I got news BEING tolerant DONT mean AGREEING like this generation thinks.

being tolerant means to those we disagree with , we don't be mean or harm them.   NOT quite how they see us.   For I heard from their own mouths

we deserve to DIE.    YEAH DIE.    but that is love in their eyes.    ON that note all mankind is worthy of death.  SO I say COME TO CHRIST so you can have LIFE instead.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Everyone over 50 is discriminated against in the job world. It is very, very difficult to find a job that pays anything if you are over 50.

This seems like a blanket statement, and it is not correct in all cases.  I'm not saying its wrong in all cases, either. There is discrimination out there - humans will discriminate over just about anything, really. The company that practices discrimination is really only hurting themselves.

The idea that its difficult to find a job "that pays anything" depends on a person's definition of the term. I'm quite happy with what I make now (because I made far too little for a very long time,) though some think its too low. Then I mention the real medical and other benefits that go with it too.

I'm 56 and changed industries 2 years ago due to some medical issues. The Lord provided the industry, the job, and the ability to get the licenses I needed. We've got all kinds where I work . . . young, old, short, tall, skinny, fat,  . . . transgender, gay, you name it. Before you get grossed out . . . its also a mission field, just not when I'm supposed to be working.  :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, walla299 said:

This seems like a blanket statement, and it is not correct in all cases.  I'm not saying its wrong in all cases, either. There is discrimination out there - humans will discriminate over just about anything, really. The idea that its difficult to find a job "that pays anything" depends on a person's definition of the term. I'm quite happy with what I make now (because I made far too little for a very long time,) though some think its too low. Then I mention the real medical and other benefits that go with it too.

I'm 56 and changed industries 2 years ago due to some medical issues. The Lord provided the industry, the job, and the ability to get the licenses I needed. We've got all kinds where I work . . . young, old, short, tall, skinny, fat,  . . . transgender, gay, you name it. Before you get grossed out . . . its also a mission field, just not when I'm supposed to be working.  :) 

Its a mission field whether your working or not .   You will find that out .   I sure did.   And when the LORD led , I spoke.    Did not go over well at all.

but THE LORD knows who needs to hear and when they need to hear.   When it happens, obey .   obey God and not men.  you might lose your job

BUT GOD will always provide.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Its a mission field whether your working or not .   You will find that out .   I sure did.   And when the LORD led , I spoke.    Did not go over well at all.

but THE LORD knows who needs to hear and when they need to hear.   When it happens, obey .   obey God and not men.  you might lose your job

BUT GOD will always provide.  

Thank you, but I've been following the Lord for quite a few years. He's got me there for a reason, and I'm quite familiar with the Spirit. I'm not perfect either, just working toward the goal like everyone else.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Just now, walla299 said:

Thank you, but I've been following the Lord for quite a few years. He's got me there for a reason, and I'm quite familiar with the Spirit. 

ONWARD in the LORD and praise the LORD .   Be encouaraged.   

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, walla299 said:

This seems like a blanket statement, and it is not correct in all cases.  I'm not saying its wrong in all cases, either. There is discrimination out there - humans will discriminate over just about anything, really. The company that practices discrimination is really only hurting themselves.

The idea that its difficult to find a job "that pays anything" depends on a person's definition of the term. I'm quite happy with what I make now (because I made far too little for a very long time,) though some think its too low. Then I mention the real medical and other benefits that go with it too.

It is not the case if you want to work at McDonald's or Wendy's or Burger King. There are always exceptions to the rule. If a person has a PHD and is a genius in his field that may be an exception to the rule.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1