IGNORED

Conversation about the Tribulation and God`s Wrath.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Joel 3:14 refers to the battle of Armageddon .... no doubt

This will be at the end of the coming tribulation period during the 30 day period accrued 

Hi Daniel,

Yes I agree, but not sure concerning the `30 day period accrued` part. Care to explain a bit more please?

Marilyn.

9 hours ago, Steve Conley said:

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Marilyn C,

If the trumpet judgements, vial judgements, and destruction at Armageddon, in that order, is the wrath of God

and

If the wrath of God comes in the beginning of the day of the Lord

Hi Steve,

I`ll just look at this bit for this is where we see things differently.

So why do you say that the wrath of God is at the beginning of the day of the Lord? Is it like this -

....I...X...................................................X..I...>

Time line of the Day of the Lord.  X = Great Earthquake, earth shaking etc by the Lord.

Are you placing Rev. 6, sixth seal at the beginning and Armageddon at the end?

Just trying to understand why you think as you do. Yes you have written the points but I am now trying to see WHY you believe such and such.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Yes I agree, but not sure concerning the `30 day period accrued` part. Care to explain a bit more please?

Daniel 12:11 .... the second 1260 + 30

Edited by Daniel 11:36

2 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Daniel 12:11 .... 1260 + 30

Hi Daniel,

That is 30 days after the Lord returns. The 1,260 days is how long the A/C  rules till the Lord deals with him, and then the 3o days till the temple is cleansed. So the battle of Armageddon has to be just before the 1,260 days.

Marilyn.

I don't think so .... the 30 days constitutes the battle of Armageddon

Then the next 45 days involves the gathering of all left on the earth just after

The Lord will separate mortal believers from unbelievers of Israel and of the Gentiles

Those who believe will go into the kingdom as mortals, those who do not believe will be castigated 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

I don't think so .... the 30 days constitutes the battle of Armageddon

Then the next 45 days involves the gathering of all left on the earth just after

The Lord will separate mortal believers from unbelievers of Israel and of the Gentiles

Those who believe will go into the kingdom as mortals, those who do not believe will be castigated 

Hi Daniel,

Now we know that the A/C is given authority for 42 months, 1,260 days, (Rev. 13: 5) thus the battle of Armageddon has to be before that, don`t you think?

Marilyn.

No .... I believe that the battle of Armageddon will be fought by the Lord [Zechariah 14:3-4] 

19 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

No .... I believe that the battle of Armageddon will be fought by the Lord [Zechariah 14:3-4] 

Hi Daniel,

Yes I agree that the Lord fights in the battle -

The Lord descends at the end of the battle of Armageddon. We read in Rev. 16: 16 that the armies of the world gather at Armageddon, the valley north of Israel. Then in Zech. 13:8 there is more detail saying that 2/3rds of the people of Israel will be killed. Then in Joel (3: 2)we read how that the Lord brings the armies down to Jerusalem in the valley of Jehoshaphat, and it is there that He deals with them. (Zech. 14: 12  & Rev. 19:15) 

Thus when the Lord deals with the A/C then his (A/C`s) rule is finished - 42 months, 1,260 days.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/24/2018 at 5:41 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Steve,

I`ll just look at this bit for this is where we see things differently.

So why do you say that the wrath of God is at the beginning of the day of the Lord? Is it like this -

....I...X...................................................X..I...>

Time line of the Day of the Lord.  X = Great Earthquake, earth shaking etc by the Lord.

Are you placing Rev. 6, sixth seal at the beginning and Armageddon at the end?

Just trying to understand why you think as you do. Yes you have written the points but I am now trying to see WHY you believe such and such.

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn C, the period of time known as the day of the Lord continues through the millennial reign of Christ. Yes, He again deals with the nations that are deceived by Satan who come against the beloved city after the 1000 years are over. So there will be more wrath, but our discussion is the wrath associated with the seventieth week.

The sixth seal portends Christ's coming and the wrath of God which begins at the first trumpet judgement on the very same day (Luke 17:25-30).

Armageddon involves the destruction of the Beast, False Prophet, and the armies that follow them at the end of the week.

Hallelujah

2 hours ago, Steve Conley said:

Marilyn C, the period of time known as the day of the Lord continues through the millennial reign of Christ. Yes, He again deals with the nations that are deceived by Satan who come against the beloved city after the 1000 years are over. So there will be more wrath, but our discussion is the wrath associated with the seventieth week.

The sixth seal portends Christ's coming and the wrath of God which begins at the first trumpet judgement on the very same day (Luke 17:25-30).

Armageddon involves the destruction of the Beast, False Prophet, and the armies that follow them at the end of the week.

Hallelujah

Hi Steve,

I also agree that the day of the Lord time period goes through the millennium too. However that was not what my diagram was about. It seems to me you are saying there is the great Earthquake etc at the beginning of the trib, and at the end of the trib,

That great earthquake written about in Joel and Matthew and Revelation, tells us that it was so great that there had not been one like it before. Thus it is only at the end of the trib, when the Lord comes in power and great glory.    

Revelation 16: 18 & 19

`….and there was a great earthquake such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great, and the great city was divided into three parts and the cities of the nations fell……..and every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.`

Marilyn.