• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,180
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Stephen,    how many times I got to keep telling you,  YOU scaring the children ,  heck I think the cat ran and hit on this picture .

me coon upside down 245.jpg
toughing up the sissy....  :whistling: 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, enoob57 said:

exclaim on head 245.jpgthat all I have to say about this....

greetings, I noticed you are from Grove, Oklahoma....not to far from Tulsa. So I was trying to determine the intent of this post whether it was malicious or just poking fun...so I went to some other threads you have posted on and realized this is just how you communicate. It is different...lol....kind of like an Alice in Wonderland impression. I am assuming you don't believe in prophets. Many don't....many do....I don't get into arguing with people about it one way or the other. I don't mind sharing my beliefs and my testimonies concerning it but that is only if it can be done in mutual respect....meaning I won't badger a person whose beliefs differ from mine. 

So what do you think of this stinking weather Oklahoma is having? Geez....I am ready for some warmer weather! Do you spend much time at Grand Lake? I think it is the most beautiful of all lakes in Oklahoma. 

Well have a blessed day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

3 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

greetings, I noticed you are from Grove, Oklahoma....not to far from Tulsa. So I was trying to determine the intent of this post whether it was malicious or just poking fun...so I went to some other threads you have posted on and realized this is just how you communicate. It is different...lol....kind of like an Alice in Wonderland impression. I am assuming you don't believe in prophets. Many don't....many do....I don't get into arguing with people about it one way or the other. I don't mind sharing my beliefs and my testimonies concerning it but that is only if it can be done in mutual respect....meaning I won't badger a person whose beliefs differ from mine. 

So what do you think of this stinking weather Oklahoma is having? Geez....I am ready for some warmer weather! Do you spend much time at Grand Lake? I think it is the most beautiful of all lakes in Oklahoma. 

Well have a blessed day.

I believe in the structure of the Bible and that is only learned as the Bible instructs us to 
2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)
[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

As you can read or ignore God's Word as written, your choice,  but in this instance right here God explains all that is needed is the intake of Scripture as written to achieve God's satisfaction with us... where then is the need of prophets as to further relative purpose? The canon of Scripture is closed... has been for almost 2000 years!

I am assuming you don't believe in prophets. Many don't....many do....I don't get into arguing with people about it one way or the other. I don't mind sharing my beliefs and my testimonies concerning it but that is only if it can be done in mutual respect....meaning I won't badger a person whose beliefs differ from mine.

We, by that I mean those born again by the indwelling presence of God The Holy Spirit, have responsibility to uphold the Scriptures as written and it cannot be about opinion but as written... those who claim prophetical continuance is against what God has written down and it's not opinion it is about out in out denying of Scriptural authority and I will war with anyone in such... As I let the Scriptures mold me and renew my mind I find the temporal things of life have less and less importance to me which to those around me makes me  un~relatable~ ... but that is ok! I am certain that which passes not away must have a priority over to that which does... many many so called Christians of today are willy nilly with God's Word because of whatever reason they have justified themselves to be so and they are grouped up thinking they are ok...

Grove is on Grand Lake but due to pollution of it I have never swam in it... I've been here about 10 years... that's a sad commentary I know! However that is the commentary of the world we are in... it is a simple truth that one must remove the lies to have truth but if lie is truth, to the heart, then the Scripture has no place in that portion of the heart...  

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for your reply! I haven't been to Grand Lake in years so I didn't know it had deteriorated as such...how sad. 

Timothy is an excellent book pertaining to instruction on leadership of the church..."It was written to give encouragement and leadership guidelines to a young pastor named Timothy at the church in Ephesus."

I don't think it can stand alone however.....Paul wrote several epistles to several churches...Corinthians and Ephesians address spiritual gifts and spiritual warfare. He set the order of the church and how it was to be established and how it should operate.....Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Preachers, and Teachers.....I haven't found any scriptures saying that this is no longer to be followed. So in following the inspired Truth of God's Divine Word then this applies as well....in my beliefs.....

But going beyond just theology...I have been visited by an Angel who gave me a pretty stern warning....I have seen demons and had to do spiritual battle with them. I have seen signs and wonders and miracles....I have heard the voice of God speak to me in my living room....

I was baptized at 7 in the Baptist church but my parents moved frequently and I have been to a lot of different churches. (Mom just put us on whatever church bus came by our house)....so I have been to the Methodist, Episcopal, Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Full Gospel, Charismatic, and non-denominational.......and as i grew I finally just came to the conclusion that churches have a lot of different teachings and even go to war with words over their doctrinal beliefs but the whole sum of the matter is that all believe in the Gospel teaching of Salvation through Jesus, Most all teach heaven and hell, most All teach the moral compass of how we should live as a Christian based on the 10 commandments.....now the line starts getting drawn when you start applying rapture theories, spiritual gifts, what type of music to listen to, how to dress, whether there are miracles today or not...etc.......so most important to all Christian faiths is Salvation through Christ, the 10 Commandments (and Jesus gave us another which is Love,) and Faith. (without faith it is impossible to please God).

I suppose I came to believe because I experienced it.....can't lie and say it didn't happen.....and there are people who won't believe me when I tell them all the things I have seen but I can't do anything about that.

Well, we have both shared our beliefs....thank you and God Bless....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

2 hours ago, Heart2Soul said:

Thanks for your reply! I haven't been to Grand Lake in years so I didn't know it had deteriorated as such...how sad. 

Timothy is an excellent book pertaining to instruction on leadership of the church..."It was written to give encouragement and leadership guidelines to a young pastor named Timothy at the church in Ephesus."

I don't think it can stand alone however.....

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)
[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

I fail to see what else there is in life as to The Scripture and eternality :noidea:  this is a capsule of truth from Genesis to Revelation that fits in every place the same!

But going beyond just theology...

Understanding that Theology is just the study of The Who of God in the Scriptures... and I will not go beyond this because God says don't!

I have been visited by an Angel who gave me a pretty stern warning....I have seen demons and had to do spiritual battle with them. I have seen signs and wonders and miracles....I have heard the voice of God speak to me in my living room....

I was baptized at 7 in the Baptist church but my parents moved frequently and I have been to a lot of different churches. (Mom just put us on whatever church bus came by our house)....so I have been to the Methodist, Episcopal, Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Full Gospel, Charismatic, and non-denominational.......and as i grew I finally just came to the conclusion that churches have a lot of different teachings and even go to war with words over their doctrinal beliefs but the whole sum of the matter is that all believe in the Gospel teaching of Salvation through Jesus, Most all teach heaven and hell, most All teach the moral compass of how we should live as a Christian based on the 10 commandments.....now the line starts getting drawn when you start applying rapture theories, spiritual gifts, what type of music to listen to, how to dress, whether there are miracles today or not...etc.......so most important to all Christian faiths is Salvation through Christ, the 10 Commandments (and Jesus gave us another which is Love,) and Faith. (without faith it is impossible to please God).

I suppose I came to believe because I experienced it.....can't lie and say it didn't happen.....and there are people who won't believe me when I tell them all the things I have seen but I can't do anything about that.

Well, we have both shared our beliefs....thank you and God Bless....

The distinguishing element here is you are trusting in your own senses >no matter what< because you have no foundation within the Scriptures or else you would not have been in all these different, conflicting doctrines
Ephesians 4:14 (KJV)
[14] That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
[15] But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
[16] From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
[17] This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
[18] Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
[19] Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
[20] But ye have not so learned Christ;
[21] If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
[22] That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
[23] And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

It might interest you and again it might not :)  but God in His Word has warned you of this sort of thing both by Jesus and Paul in The s/Spirit:
From Jesus:
Matthew 24:23 (KJV)
[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect

From Paul:
Galatians 1:8 (KJV)
[8] But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

There exist no other foundation other that the Scriptures.... NONE and to have such is certain doom to the one who does!

7 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

because you have no foundation within the Scriptures or else you would not have been in all these different, conflicting doctrines

You are making false assumptions....I have a great deal of foundation in the scriptures.....I just don't share your understanding of it.  I accept the Word of God as the Living Word...that God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore....that every scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit, that Jesus is the only begotten son of God and was crucified to save all who call upon Him from sin and eternal damnation. I believe that no man need teach us anything but that the Holy Spirit will teach us and guide us into all truth. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

On 4/16/2018 at 3:58 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I was walking along a beach and looked out into the ocean.  I could see into the waters and their was a massive treasure in the water .

The treasure  went up into the sky and the clouds then rained it down unto the ground. I was going around picking up the golden pieces in the mud,

and every time I cleaned one off it had the number TWO on it . 

Greetings, Friend Of! The Lord brought to my remembrance that I never interpreted this dream for you, so here's what I'm getting:

This is a continuation (in the positive sense now) of the issue of your spiritual hunger, referred to in your third dream when it described you as starving spiritually. The symbolism of the gold pieces is in reference to the true riches of God, i.e. wisdom and revelation from Him (Luke 16:11). That you saw it in the waters meant you saw it "buried" in a sense (the symbolism is a play on the term "buried treasure"). That it is caught up to Heaven and then rains back down again is a reference to the Holy Spirit Himself delivering to you the "hidden riches" (Isaiah 45:3), as your Teacher (John 16:13). But these gold pieces would still need to be picked up and cleaned off of "mud," i.e. anything that makes them "unclean." Once you would "clean" each one off, it would have the number TWO written on it. This is the significant part here, so I want you to pay close attention: Our Lord compared a man well instructed in the word of God to a man bringing forth out of his treasure things (read here revelations/ proper interpretations) both OLD and NEW. What Jesus meant was that the Spirit of God will reveal revelation to His servants from both the Old and New Testaments. The NET even uses the word "treasure chest" here. ("Every scribe who has been trained for the kingdom from heaven is like the master of a household who brings both new and old things out of his treasure chest." Matthew 13:52). This is what the number "TWO" means. Many times you will see revelations from God overlap in the Old and New Testaments, and confirm each other by this means. New Testament writers were continually illustrating this principle in their writings.

So the dream ends up being a promise that as of your conversation to Christ you would no longer starve spiritually. The Spirit of God Himself would become your Teacher and grant you spiritual riches which you would bring out of your treasure chest, both old and new. Hope it helps. This is one is definitely more uplifting than the one about you turning into a bloated, starving guy in a closet, LoL.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Darkness means without God     mans without God on his best day is still evil