• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, add a new car with every MOB or a new computer or smart phone it could look pretty attractive to our world that likes to get something for free. But it would not be free. It would be your eternity.

They would not even have to do that .    Just the idea of self POWER does the job.   but who knows they may offer ten percent discount to all who do this .

and people would run over themselves to get it .   Not that this even has to get done.  but imagine .  then when about as little as forty percent agree

BAM SLAM its pushed on all .  I mean in the name of terrosim being stopped  ,   an answer for world peace,  only a terrorist would have something to hide by not taking it.

YEAH its that simple .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The mark of the beast is the required symbol to buy or sell and to stave off beheading. It is required for all who worship the beast / align with him / believe and declare that he is the true Christ / Messiah... and in time, when he claims this also; the true God. This is why it says in scripture that whoever takes the mark is condemned to hell. Revelation 14:11

For these are the blasphemies against God and his Christ.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

How can anyone discuss intelligently the question of 'what is the mark of the beast' when no-one here is willing to intelligently discuss the identity of the beast? How can anyone make any conclusive proclamation about the mark without a full understanding or recognition as to who it belongs to?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

44 minutes ago, brakelite said:

How can anyone discuss intelligently the question of 'what is the mark of the beast' when no-one here is willing to intelligently discuss the identity of the beast? How can anyone make any conclusive proclamation about the mark without a full understanding or recognition as to who it belongs to?

Indeed. Let's allow the BIBLE to tell us who he is:

2 Thessalonians 2:1–4 (AV)
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

John 17:11–12 (AV)
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Luke 22:3 (AV)
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:26–27 (AV)
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Acts 1:25 (AV)
25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Revelation 20:1–10 (AV)
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit*** and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand {{plural: thousands}} years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth ‡‡‡, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

*** this "angel" (which simply means one who is sent) is Jesus Christ:

Revelation 1:17–18 (AV)
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

‡‡‡ Think about it. Matthew 24:24 speaks of False Christs deceiving if it were possible the very elect with great signs and wonders. If Judas Iscariot were to come back from the dead, and DNA testing or blood content testing proves it's a man who lived 2000 years ago... who (but Holy Spirit filled Christians) would doubt this guy? Atheists, skeptics, people from religions contrary to the religion he is about to lead humanity into... all would bow to him and hang on his every word.

Revelation 13 (AV)
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea {Genesis 22:17b}, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea {Revelation 17:1 / 15}, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns {Revelation 17:12-13 / Zechariah 8:23}, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. {Revelation3:10 / Daniel 12:12}
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

666 appears only 3 times in the Bible.

In Revelation 13:18 (above) and in:

1 Kings 10:14 (AV)
14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

2 Chronicles 9:13 (AV)
13 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold;

Solomon was the builder of the first temple.

God told David NOT to build the Temple. If you observe the language carefully you will find he said an heir of David's would build a house for his name.

David presumed that meant Solomon. But God said something completely different:

2 Samuel 7:12–13 (AV)
12 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

Zechariah 6:12–13 (AV)
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

As he did in 1 Samuel 8 with the monarchy, God conceded to deal with Israel through the temple system once Solomon went ahead and built it anyway. And from that time on, Israel was rarely in the will of the LORD for very long.

Solomon's kingdom did not last forever (or even past his son when the kingdom split in two).

The BRANCH (Nazarene) has been building God's Temple for nearly 2000 years (1 Corinthians 3:16).

The destruction of Solomon's Temple and Herod's Temple coincided on the same calendar date (Tisha b'Av) 666 years apart (using the prophetic 360 day year). ← which is the calculating or counting of the number of the beast in Revelation 13:18.

The Beast will build the 3rd temple.

2 Thessalonians 2:1–11 (AV)
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

While I concede that there are certainly some typological parallels between Judas and the beast, to create a scenario where Judas is resurrected cannot in any way fit all the criteria for the beast. And who is going to resurrect him? There is only One Who has that power and prerogative. And it ain't happening.

Secondly, a beast in prophecy represents a kingdom...in nearly all cases involving a succession of kings. It never represents an individual.

Edited by brakelite

• Group:  Mars Hill

14 hours ago, brakelite said:

Sniff............................sniff sniff,     brakelite...................please tell me this ol dog aint whiffing sda ,   please put my mind at ease by saying you are not sda.

12 hours ago, brakelite said:

While I concede that there are certainly some typological parallels between Judas and the beast, to create a scenario where Judas is resurrected cannot in any way fit all the criteria for the beast. And who is going to resurrect him? There is only One Who has that power and prerogative. And it ain't happening.

Secondly, a beast in prophecy represents a kingdom...in nearly all cases involving a succession of kings. It never represents an individual.

and HE, the beast shall be given power over all KINGDOMS , nations , peoples , tongues .

Oh its tied into a kingdom al right .    and such system is ready for such beast to have all power handed to it by the dragon who does so.

all is not as it seems my friend.   OH,    all is not as it seems   My advice stands.   The system is wicked, the men running it hate GOD.

for that reason alone I would never render unto the great ceasar that which is GODS alone.    Don't ya know , has it not been said

has it not been written.   THE TEMPLE , our physical body aint even our own.    NOPE its GODS.

so why would we ever give unto such a wicked god hating corrupt system , WHAT is GODS.   talk about wicked evil .  

Yet , what would rfid IN our body DO..............RENDER us RIGHT  into such said wicked system. and far worse..........ITS in the body which is GODS.

satan knows how to deceive.    And he has many duped hard core .    They will render unto ceasar , that which was GODS alone.  The temple, their own body.

TALK about upmost wicked .   But satan knows how to make it sound so well and good.    And he allures through the flesh.

NO such device can go in our body .   But alas , many will be deceived.   How can we make it without this , they will say   ,  

And the serpent knows how to deceive.     One can almost hear him say

HEY ,   has it been said ye shall not take the mark ...................   and many will answer...........yes its written we cannot take this mark

for if we do its certain death.   NO < NO will say the sepernt < GOD is love , HE understands this world needs rfid in the skin to make it safe

HE does not want you to go hungry , he would never ask you to resist this .     And many will heed their prophets by whom satan speaks through.

FORGETTING that ALL one had to do was TRUST GOD , not men , not that evil system ,    GOD would have taken care of all who are his

and even though they could not buy or sell due to they rejected the nasty thing,   he would provide.   HOW much MONEY did it cost TO FEED the five thousand

or the four.   NOT A DIME...................we don't need the beast system to convince us to mark that which is GODS ONLY..............this will show where our trust TRULY IS .   TRULY>

Of course I'm a seventh day Adventist. I thought everyone knew that? . Nothing I write on this board isn't from a personal SDA perspective. 

So I gotta ask, why ask? I don't see why it is particularly SDA oriented when all denominations have been trying to unsuccessfully pin the tail on the Antichrist donkey for decades. Yet it makes perfect sense to understand who antichrist is before attempting to identify the mark. After all, it is his mark yes? And if you read carefully, Revelation is all about worship, and by whose authority we worship, and the criteria which validates that worship. But the rfid chip is not worship. A chip is no different theologically speaking than an eye scan or a cheque. Its just a means of financial transacting. Thus all it can be would merely be the inducement for compliance. The issue in revelation is about authority and worship. Who we surrender to in our worship. Christ, or Satan's earthly representative and counterfeit...his proxy...the antichrist? Those are questions that need answers before we are able to ascertain the mark by which he demonstrates and enforces that authority.

Edited by brakelite

14 hours ago, brakelite said:

Of course I'm a seventh day Adventist. I thought everyone knew that? . Nothing I write on this board isn't from a personal SDA perspective. 

So I gotta ask, why ask? I don't see why it is particularly SDA oriented when all denominations have been trying to unsuccessfully pin the tail on the Antichrist donkey for decades. Yet it makes perfect sense to understand who antichrist is before attempting to identify the mark. After all, it is his mark yes? And if you read carefully, Revelation is all about worship, and by whose authority we worship, and the criteria which validates that worship. But the rfid chip is not worship. A chip is no different theologically speaking than an eye scan or a cheque. Its just a means of financial transacting. Thus all it can be would merely be the inducement for compliance. The issue in revelation is about authority and worship. Who we surrender to in our worship. Christ, or Satan's earthly representative and counterfeit...his proxy...the antichrist? Those are questions that need answers before we are able to ascertain the mark by which he demonstrates and enforces that authority.

It all makes sense .    why so many will take the mark.    I mean  have spoken to sdas the world over.  and its your damned if you eat pork or sunday

yet even when I asked them about REAL sin issues,  its been OH GOD gives grace for that second third, fourth WIFE or husband.

You have to flee them concepts.    Just start over brakelite.     Before its too late.    Yall are going to take that mark and see it as good technology or a way to help

the world.    They war over will worship days meats drinks,   but they allow adultery , which iS SIN,  and say HEY God don't want you alone.  YEAH he don't want me

in ADULTERY  .    Its so sad what is happening , but for a long time  I have known that error begats only more error and that many will take that mark

seeing it as only a good tool for the world.    You got to flee the doctrines of men that have contradicted Christ .  

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

It all makes sense .    why so many will take the mark.    I mean  have spoken to sdas the world over.  and its your damned if you eat pork or sunday

yet even when I asked them about REAL sin issues,  its been OH GOD gives grace for that second third, fourth WIFE or husband.

You have to flee them concepts.    Just start over brakelite.     Before its too late.    Yall are going to take that mark and see it as good technology or a way to help

the world.    They war over will worship days meats drinks,   but they allow adultery , which iS SIN,  and say HEY God don't want you alone.  YEAH he don't want me

in ADULTERY  .    Its so sad what is happening , but for a long time  I have known that error begats only more error and that many will take that mark

seeing it as only a good tool for the world.    You got to flee the doctrines of men that have contradicted Christ .  

Hi. First, I agree with you re adultery. And so does my church. But I am not going to defend the sins and wrong attitudes of individuals within my church. That many individuals have mistaken views and practices within the church doesn't mean the church agrees with them. Nor do I. That so many tolerate and gloss over the sin is not right. That does not however provide me with an excuse or reason to leave. There are such sins in every denomination. Where would I go? And if I dug deep enough, likely a lot worse. But it isn't my work to dig into the private lives of individuals and use them as the basis for my decisions. It is what the church teaches as Bible truth. I have much I could and do protest against as far as behaviour and lifestyles among the people in my church. But it isn't my work to uproot tares. I will continue to uphold Bible truth...and if it offends those next to me then that is on them. Tolerating adultery among church members without counselling and clear instruction in what the scriptures teach is wrong...and wherever this is happening, even if the pastor himself is guilty, there needs to be open rebuke. God will have a holy church when He comes to take it home. 

I know what technology is aiming for. And I understand in a limited degree how it will be used to enforce compliance. Don't obey...we switch you off. Don't accept our religion...you don't buy or sell. And they have the means and capability to do it. Right now, Sunday observance is not the mark of the beast. It isn't as simple as that. E G White herself said there are many more genuine Christian believers in non adventist churches than there were in her own church. Being a Christian is about fully living up to the light one has received. Even in Catholicism there are people we will see in heaven, despite the teachings that they they currently believe in. This is because they are living according to what light they have received, and are constantly seeking new light. They are growing in their faith, as should everyone be. Not all of us are enlightened to every Bible truth. The reformation isn't over yet. So as far as Sunday is concerned, not everyone is fully cognisant of the ramifications of keeping that day. People on this forum are correct when they say every day should be a day of worship. What many do not understand is the true relation Christians have to the Sabbath. 

The time is coming, and I think you understand this friend, when all the world will be under the authority of a union of church and state. The state portion run by the UN, (believe it or not with impetus from the USA)the church portion by the Vatican. Incorporated within this union, will be apostate protestant churches, and non-Christian faiths such as Islam and Judaism and Buddhism etc. As well as all the Luciferian offshoots. The woman riding the beast in Revelation is church riding the state. The church holds the reins...the state gives its support through legislation and military power. Religious compliance...enforced worship according to the dictates of Rome. That is what we have to look forward to. It won't be a choice between receiving an RFID chip or not. It will be a choice between honouring the commandments of God as opposed to the commandments of men. Worshiping God according to the dictates of Babylon, or doing so according to the Bible. Revelation, in fact the entire Bible, is about worship...the battle between what Satan desires (worship of himself) and what God requires (worship of Him in Spirit and truth). The mark of the beast (the mark of Babylonian authority ...because the harlot is Babylonian in character and women in prophecy represent churches...and sun worship...the ancient mystery religion of Babylon) will be enforced. But it is not yet. Not all recognise the true import of these matters...but when the global union begins to be the dictatorial power that Revelation declares it will be and in fulfilment of prophecy establishes a world-wide apostate ecumenical religion that usurps every prerogative of Jesus, then the full power of Antichrist will be in effect. Again, the choice will be between Antichrist and the true Christ. The day of the Antichrist or the Lord's day, the Sabbath. 

My decision in the future will not be about me wanting to take a chip or not...use the latest technology or not. It will be about whether I am willing to suffer for Christ's sake. Am I willing to obey Christ when threatened with hunger and/or the accusations and belittling coming from family and friends. Am I willing to follow conscience when the official church teaches otherwise? I have no allusions as to the future. MY own church will I believe officially cave in. There will be no official churches in existence on the planet who do not or have not bowed to Baal. There will only be individuals who in various places and who formerly belonged to all manner of faith groups, who are "looking for and hasting unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" 2 Peter 3:12 and who "keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus". Revelation 14:12.

• This is Worthy 1