TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

We all know the Revelation passages that talk about the Mark of the Beast so I wont quote the passages. What I will do though is explain its true nature, for those who dont know. 

There are some here (we all know who they are) who believe the Mark of the Beast is Sunday, for all those who prefer to go to church on Sunday.

But I would like to point out the fact that the word for DAY and MARK are not the same and the word DAY just isnt in the Greek.

Greek work for "mark"

charagma: a stamp, impress

Original Word: χάραγμα, ατος, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: charagma
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ag-mah)
Short Definition: sculpture, a stamp, sign
Definition: sculpture; engraving, a stamp, sign.

Greek word for "day"

hémera: day

Original Word: ἡμέρα, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: hémera
Phonetic Spelling: (hay-mer'-ah)
Short Definition: a day
Definition: a day, the period from sunrise to sunset.

Note that the Scripture says that a man will not be able to buy or sell save he that has the mark. Now few places nowadays have Sunday shopping laws but how was one ever prevented from buying or selling on Sundays given that at least some places were open on Sundays? And what does a DAY have to do with something that is marked on your hand or forehead.

This is all about the move towards a cashless society. We all know what the mark might be, a microchip or possibly a bar code, something that will replace all money and plastic (even probably driver's licenses, liquor IDs, SS cards [ or SIN cards if you are Canadian like me- Social INsurance *ahem*, its not what it looks like :huh:], etc etc). And it will all be attached to some sort of credit system. 

Now some have often countered with the  suggestion that the Mark cannot be a microchip because some people are already using them for various reasons. I counter with the fact that the microchips on the market are not YET the Mark of the beast because the Beast is not yet here to enforce them and they are not yet being enforced by anybody

Bitcoin is just yet another step towards that ultimate cashless society. Its just one more move (aka SCAM) by Satanic globalists to move people away from cash or gold or silver or platinum, something that you can see and hold in your hand, towards something that doesnt even physically exist. 

This is the true Mark, people, the microchip or barcode, its not SUNDAY

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Since your eyes are in your head (forehead) and your fingerprints are on your hand, these are two obvious choices. Most people have their DNA linked to the bio and fingerprints. You can use your thumb print at many cash outlets and merchants now.

So you may not have to 'get' a mark - you may just have your extant 'mark' linked to the Beast.

It may even be an OPT OUT system...

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

The real answer is this: We don't know. Everything we talk about what the mark of the beast is just pure speculation. Scripture doesn't give a description of what it actually looks like other than the location of where it will be and the number of man.  How it all looks on a person isn't really described. 

The important question is not what the mark of the Beast is but what is your relationship to Jesus Christ?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Since your eyes are in your head (forehead) and your fingerprints are on your hand, these are two obvious choices. Most people have their DNA linked to the bio and fingerprints. You can use your thumb print at many cash outlets and merchants now.

So you may not have to 'get' a mark - you may just have your extant 'mark' linked to the Beast.

A little disagreement here maybe?

Recently here in the US, there have been some companies who have tried to force their employees to get a RFID chip installed in their hand for security and access purposes. Those that refused would be terminated from employment. The minority who refused took them to court, and fortunately so far won, and the company(s) had to provide an alternative means, via external security access card. This could change in a heartbeat though.

It seems to me if a person opts out of a system that the majority accepts and deemed acceptable by the masses (think the acceptability of tattoo's, body piercings, etc. today). They forgo their employment, from paying bills, mortgages or property taxes, healthcare identification & access and records, ability to purchase anything online or at the store register or anywhere? If nothing else, those things would make it mandatory just to survive as the status quo. 

There's so much incentive for a global system like this. The benefits to be sold would be; the convenience and speed, security of always having everything you need in you to buy, identify yourself, cross borders, receive medical attention, etc. Eliminate all the drug cartels, drug dealers and drug users, thieves, counterfeiters, etc. with a cashless system. What's not to like?

This mark of the Beast can not and will not be received by accident or mistake. It will be deliberate, and will symbolize the persons allegiance to the Antichrist. The technological hardware to operate such a system has been in place for some time now. But no human or software program would be capable to operating such a global system. Enter the advent and recent perfection of artificial intelligence. 

Just my warped thoughts of what I'm seeing and what's coming...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

At this point we really do not know what the MOB will be. I am thinking that it will be wrapped up in a nice little package and there will be many advantages that will come with it. People will be lined up for miles to get it.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

At this point we really do not know what the MOB will be. I am thinking that it will be wrapped up in a nice little package and there will be many advantages that will come with it. People will be lined up for miles to get it.

Yeah... Just call it a Cabbage Patch, Pet Rock or something and people will storm in to get stuck, tattooed and pierced :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

The Mark of the Beast is likely going to come through a massive false flag, and the government is going to demand we give up our rights for "protection" in order to install the mark of the beast. What do you have to hide, after all? You're not a terrorist...are you? But before all of this happens the satanic cabal still needs to wrestle more control of this world, in order to do this, borders will have to come down and the world will need a much stronger central authority. I think we're currently at the "borders must be torn down" part, which works perfectly well with Muslims as they bring their extremism with them, giving the government the excuse they needs to rob us of our rights.  

Anywhose I just hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime, it's going to be one crazy gauntlet for the Christians of that age, but perhaps their luck will be that they get to see the Christ on his white horse.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

The Mark of the Beast is likely going to come through a massive false flag, and the government is going to demand we give up our rights for "protection" in order to install the mark of the beast. What do you have to hide, after all? You're not a terrorist...are you? But before all of this happens the satanic cabal still needs to wrestle more control of this world, in order to do this, borders will have to come down and the world will need a much stronger central authority. I think we're currently at the "borders must be torn down" part, which works perfectly well with Muslims as they bring their extremism with them, giving the government the excuse they needs to rob us of our rights.  

Anywhose I just hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime, it's going to be one crazy gauntlet for the Christians of that age, but perhaps their luck will be that they get to see the Christ on his white horse.   

Anyone who thinks they know what it will be is only speculation.

• Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,599
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Anyone who thinks they know what it will be is only speculation.

Pity be to the person that is grounded here to say; "See I told you so."

As for me I'm going to keep it on the sunny side always on the sunny side and then, one fine day I'll fly away.

Hallelujah, I'll fly away.

Maranatha!

And in the meantime I'll cherish the new music I have acquired from Baht Rivka Whitten. Boy am I happy just plain happy to listen to that as I go  up the highway  bumper to bumper, and also to just sit back at home get my mind ready for   prayer and study with the albums that arrived recently.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

23 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Actually no, sorry those who live during the Tribulation will have his mark, his name or his number physically engraved upon them. And the only way one can ever "opt out" will be through losing your head