• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, brakelite said:

Hi. First, I agree with you re adultery. And so does my church. But I am not going to defend the sins and wrong attitudes of individuals within my church. That many individuals have mistaken views and practices within the church doesn't mean the church agrees with them. Nor do I. That so many tolerate and gloss over the sin is not right. That does not however provide me with an excuse or reason to leave. There are such sins in every denomination. Where would I go? And if I dug deep enough, likely a lot worse. But it isn't my work to dig into the private lives of individuals and use them as the basis for my decisions. It is what the church teaches as Bible truth. I have much I could and do protest against as far as behaviour and lifestyles among the people in my church. But it isn't my work to uproot tares. I will continue to uphold Bible truth...and if it offends those next to me then that is on them. Tolerating adultery among church members without counselling and clear instruction in what the scriptures teach is wrong...and wherever this is happening, even if the pastor himself is guilty, there needs to be open rebuke. God will have a holy church when He comes to take it home. 

I know what technology is aiming for. And I understand in a limited degree how it will be used to enforce compliance. Don't obey...we switch you off. Don't accept our religion...you don't buy or sell. And they have the means and capability to do it. Right now, Sunday observance is not the mark of the beast. It isn't as simple as that. E G White herself said there are many more genuine Christian believers in non adventist churches than there were in her own church. Being a Christian is about fully living up to the light one has received. Even in Catholicism there are people we will see in heaven, despite the teachings that they they currently believe in. This is because they are living according to what light they have received, and are constantly seeking new light. They are growing in their faith, as should everyone be. Not all of us are enlightened to every Bible truth. The reformation isn't over yet. So as far as Sunday is concerned, not everyone is fully cognisant of the ramifications of keeping that day. People on this forum are correct when they say every day should be a day of worship. What many do not understand is the true relation Christians have to the Sabbath. 

The time is coming, and I think you understand this friend, when all the world will be under the authority of a union of church and state. The state portion run by the UN, (believe it or not with impetus from the USA)the church portion by the Vatican. Incorporated within this union, will be apostate protestant churches, and non-Christian faiths such as Islam and Judaism and Buddhism etc. As well as all the Luciferian offshoots. The woman riding the beast in Revelation is church riding the state. The church holds the reins...the state gives its support through legislation and military power. Religious compliance...enforced worship according to the dictates of Rome. That is what we have to look forward to. It won't be a choice between receiving an RFID chip or not. It will be a choice between honouring the commandments of God as opposed to the commandments of men. Worshiping God according to the dictates of Babylon, or doing so according to the Bible. Revelation, in fact the entire Bible, is about worship...the battle between what Satan desires (worship of himself) and what God requires (worship of Him in Spirit and truth). The mark of the beast (the mark of Babylonian authority ...because the harlot is Babylonian in character and women in prophecy represent churches...and sun worship...the ancient mystery religion of Babylon) will be enforced. But it is not yet. Not all recognise the true import of these matters...but when the global union begins to be the dictatorial power that Revelation declares it will be and in fulfilment of prophecy establishes a world-wide apostate ecumenical religion that usurps every prerogative of Jesus, then the full power of Antichrist will be in effect. Again, the choice will be between Antichrist and the true Christ. The day of the Antichrist or the Lord's day, the Sabbath. 

My decision in the future will not be about me wanting to take a chip or not...use the latest technology or not. It will be about whether I am willing to suffer for Christ's sake. Am I willing to obey Christ when threatened with hunger and/or the accusations and belittling coming from family and friends. Am I willing to follow conscience when the official church teaches otherwise? I have no allusions as to the future. MY own church will I believe officially cave in. There will be no official churches in existence on the planet who do not or have not bowed to Baal. There will only be individuals who in various places and who formerly belonged to all manner of faith groups, who are "looking for and hasting unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" 2 Peter 3:12 and who "keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus". Revelation 14:12.

Rome knows this too.   so do many in our denominations.  THEY know what is coming and they know its an all inclusive ONE WORLD religion.

Rome has been apostate since her birth.  Only now nigh the end she desires only MORE of what she has had.   POWER .  so she sells her lies of the all inclusive

dung message for world peace and unity.   It has infiltrated every denomination known to man.   This of course don't mean its n every single church .

ALL mainline associated with the world etc ,  has long sold out .    Rick warren, man  if I named the names it would take a week to post them.

Let us just say............if any of the leaders in any church cannot discern the evil from the wicked,  my advice FLEE them and never look back.

IF a mere wee think like me knows Kenneth is false or rick warren or olstein or nar leaders or tbn ,    Then any well seasoned leader should have long long known that .

All the churches have been being groomed for the all inclusive religion through the seeker friendly and other movements.  IT was to prepare their minds

for even worse delusions.    leaven starts small.   Just remember that .   SO if any leaders in any churches

under which any sits,  are more about hugs ,  than correction,   more about getting along with the world and not doctrine

more about focusing on unity with others of the world,   YA better flee, its how folks fall away.  

This year it will get far worse under the guise of the fire from heaven kairos unity dung pile.

What most don't notice is this .    That while not all false churches agree in mind with each other,   and still teach different things

ALL have been infected with all inclusive mindset , while some are far more advanced in it and go as far to teach allah and God are the same

THIS does not mean that others who don't teach that , ARE NOT UNDER this all inclusive spell.  SEE it begins with the approach of a false love

a seeker friendly , no need to preach the gospel or correction, just hug to JESUS mindset.  THAT is how it begins.   focus on good works , focus on

unity  love fellowship with the lost , BUT NOT DOCTRINE , not correction , not gravity.    THAT is a recipe for disaster .   For DISASTER.

We might not see all false leaders agreeing with one another   ,   what we do see is a common mindset though in them.

All inclusive , seeker friendly,  hugs without doctrine , PEACE mindset increasing .  and yes its worse in some churches than in others.

BUT as I said leaven starts small.   This year we will see ONLY a big increase in this world peace mindset

also and increase in divisions.   But mostly the divisions will be some waking up and warning out .  

Their will also be the mindset of those who wont conform or warn out as seen as dividers , as haters , as actually doing the work of satan.

What we will see ,  is the increase of world peace mindset and the increase of hate against those who wont conform to it.   WATCH FOR IT .  it only grows now .

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Hi. First, I agree with you re adultery. And so does my church. But I am not going to defend the sins and wrong attitudes of individuals within my church. That many individuals have mistaken views and practices within the church doesn't mean the church agrees with them. Nor do I. That so many tolerate and gloss over the sin is not right. That does not however provide me with an excuse or reason to leave. There are such sins in every denomination. Where would I go? And if I dug deep enough, likely a lot worse. But it isn't my work to dig into the private lives of individuals and use them as the basis for my decisions. It is what the church teaches as Bible truth. I have much I could and do protest against as far as behaviour and lifestyles among the people in my church. But it isn't my work to uproot tares. I will continue to uphold Bible truth...and if it offends those next to me then that is on them. Tolerating adultery among church members without counselling and clear instruction in what the scriptures teach is wrong...and wherever this is happening, even if the pastor himself is guilty, there needs to be open rebuke. God will have a holy church when He comes to take it home. 

I know what technology is aiming for. And I understand in a limited degree how it will be used to enforce compliance. Don't obey...we switch you off. Don't accept our religion...you don't buy or sell. And they have the means and capability to do it. Right now, Sunday observance is not the mark of the beast. It isn't as simple as that. E G White herself said there are many more genuine Christian believers in non adventist churches than there were in her own church. Being a Christian is about fully living up to the light one has received. Even in Catholicism there are people we will see in heaven, despite the teachings that they they currently believe in. This is because they are living according to what light they have received, and are constantly seeking new light. They are growing in their faith, as should everyone be. Not all of us are enlightened to every Bible truth. The reformation isn't over yet. So as far as Sunday is concerned, not everyone is fully cognisant of the ramifications of keeping that day. People on this forum are correct when they say every day should be a day of worship. What many do not understand is the true relation Christians have to the Sabbath. 

The time is coming, and I think you understand this friend, when all the world will be under the authority of a union of church and state. The state portion run by the UN, (believe it or not with impetus from the USA)the church portion by the Vatican. Incorporated within this union, will be apostate protestant churches, and non-Christian faiths such as Islam and Judaism and Buddhism etc. As well as all the Luciferian offshoots. The woman riding the beast in Revelation is church riding the state. The church holds the reins...the state gives its support through legislation and military power. Religious compliance...enforced worship according to the dictates of Rome. That is what we have to look forward to. It won't be a choice between receiving an RFID chip or not. It will be a choice between honouring the commandments of God as opposed to the commandments of men. Worshiping God according to the dictates of Babylon, or doing so according to the Bible. Revelation, in fact the entire Bible, is about worship...the battle between what Satan desires (worship of himself) and what God requires (worship of Him in Spirit and truth). The mark of the beast (the mark of Babylonian authority ...because the harlot is Babylonian in character and women in prophecy represent churches...and sun worship...the ancient mystery religion of Babylon) will be enforced. But it is not yet. Not all recognise the true import of these matters...but when the global union begins to be the dictatorial power that Revelation declares it will be and in fulfilment of prophecy establishes a world-wide apostate ecumenical religion that usurps every prerogative of Jesus, then the full power of Antichrist will be in effect. Again, the choice will be between Antichrist and the true Christ. The day of the Antichrist or the Lord's day, the Sabbath. 

My decision in the future will not be about me wanting to take a chip or not...use the latest technology or not. It will be about whether I am willing to suffer for Christ's sake. Am I willing to obey Christ when threatened with hunger and/or the accusations and belittling coming from family and friends. Am I willing to follow conscience when the official church teaches otherwise? I have no allusions as to the future. MY own church will I believe officially cave in. There will be no official churches in existence on the planet who do not or have not bowed to Baal. There will only be individuals who in various places and who formerly belonged to all manner of faith groups, who are "looking for and hasting unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ" 2 Peter 3:12 and who "keep the commandments of God and have the faith of Jesus". Revelation 14:12.

My advice still stands .  DO not take into your temple that which the system of the beast will offer.  DO not take in the body that which is of the beast system.

They can put it in phones and cards, we can still use that .  ITS when the decision for it to go into the body , THAT we cannot do.

We cannot give the temple, our body into that wicked system which has done all it can to cause only more hate towards God.

The system supports gays, transgenders,  all that is unholy , all that is wicked.  DO NOT put any of its technology in or on the temple

ITS  a union with wicked evil.   SO, no matter what you believe.  BELIEVE THIS , its upmost wicked to take what the beast system does offer

INTO what should have been GOD S alone.  our body is not even our own,  ITS the temple of GOD , Not the beasts temple.  ITS of extreme evil

to therefore put that wicked system or any part of it ,  into that whichis GODS alone.   For any who do this,  THEIR HEART was already the beasts .

its that simple.  We HONOR GOD , not wicked systems .   

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

:thumbsup:

The mother of all abominations is clothed in riches and scarlet , 

She is the mother of all lawlessness , she is n line with evil only.

I pondered something once as I read about her .    I pondered why their is no blue.

For a bit.   TILL I found something in old test............BLUE around the hems was a REMINDER OF THE LAW

THIS WHORE IS LAWLESSNESS ,  flee the attitude of those who preach a grace that is no grace.

Flee those who act as though JESUS never gave us COMMANDMENTS TO KEEP.   FLEE THEM they running into the spirit of lawlessness.

WHILE we know the law does not save us ,  nor justify us ,  for all have sinned.     ITS only faith In Christ that justifies us.

WE better KNOW that JESUS aint no minister of sin .  NOPE .  NOWAY and NO HOW.   IF we WHILE we seek to be justified in Christ

if we ourselves are found sinners , IS Christ therefore the minister of sin .  GOD FORBID.   NO man walking in darkness KNOWS HIM nor follows HIM.

no matter who much the mouth says I LOVE HIM..................if we keep not his sayings............WE HATE HIM. as HE SAID. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

:thumbsup:

He is right on that .   And yes even the jehovas, Mormons , even Adventists which although I agree not with their doctrine.  they all had one thing in common

which they too are even selling out to.  USED to be they spoke evil about Rome.   NOT so much in the high leadership

EVEN Adventists high leaders are going under the all inclusive spell.   I warned us all THIS IS in all denominations now .

The goal is to unite all churches WITH ROME>   IT IS .    IT TRULY IS the goal.   and ROME also holds the sway not only over

the denominations.....................THIS HUNGRY MONSTER has opened her gates to budda, to allah, to everything BUT TRUTH.  yeah she don't want that .

But this whore is a monster , a power hungry monster .   And what can I say she aint alone ,  she has promised gifts to greedy men in our own churches

IF they will get the flocks deceived.  I mean really  DO you or I , think that Kenneth or others who are so greedy would share their glory with Another.

WELL,   not unless they have been promised a seat at the ONE WORLD ALL POWERFUL TABLE as men over MAny.      yeah .   THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My advice still stands .  DO not take into your temple that which the system of the beast will offer.  DO not take in the body that which is of the beast system.

They can put it in phones and cards, we can still use that .  ITS when the decision for it to go into the body , THAT we cannot do.

We cannot give the temple, our body into that wicked system which has done all it can to cause only more hate towards God.

The system supports gays, transgenders,  all that is unholy , all that is wicked.  DO NOT put any of its technology in or on the temple

ITS  a union with wicked evil.   SO, no matter what you believe.  BELIEVE THIS , its upmost wicked to take what the beast system does offer

INTO what should have been GOD S alone.  our body is not even our own,  ITS the temple of GOD , Not the beasts temple.  ITS of extreme evil

to therefore put that wicked system or any part of it ,  into that whichis GODS alone.   For any who do this,  THEIR HEART was already the beasts .

its that simple.  We HONOR GOD , not wicked systems .   

Agree with all both previous previous posts. At 65 I still don't have as much as the smallest tattoo. And won't be getting one. And a chip ...I think that might be forced on every one eventually. But that won't affect the mind....that's where the biggest battle is fought and is Satan's most sought after prize.

3 hours ago, brakelite said:

Agree with all both previous previous posts. At 65 I still don't have as much as the smallest tattoo. And won't be getting one. And a chip ...I think that might be forced on every one eventually. But that won't affect the mind....that's where the biggest battle is fought and is Satan's most sought after prize.

Now hold that thought.   you right chip wont affect the mind.   Here is wisdom.   THE MIND that willfully takes it , already was in league with that wicked spirit.

Aka.  all who keep refusing Christ will simply see it as good.    THEY are already slave to the wicked one.   So takng a chip wont seem like anything to them.

YES.  the chip wont affect the mind.   BUT YES all who were of that wicked one , will simply see it as ,  just a means for convience , or world peace or safety.

YEAH,   pret darn scary aint it .   Most already under his spell, they don't just don't know it.  How long have we seen churches keep casting aside saying after saying of JESUS.

they was , were already of the dark one .   I do pray many repent and come out .  But your right the chip wont affect anyones mind.  ITS JUST all whose heart

and mind are OF that wicked one ,   just see it as a good thing.     Be blessed    DO praise the LORD. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, brakelite said:

Moses walked a hill at one hundred and twenty,  so at sixty five you still just a pup.  

• Haha 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 12/23/2017 at 4:34 PM, Mike Mclees said:

I am not SDA but was once a pre trib believer. Jesus said to the disciples "in this world you will have tribulation. The church has suffered tribulation. and still is. Read the book of Martyrs. This is now and will be until the Antichrist comes to full power and calls himself god committing the abomination of desolation Jesus spoke of it in Matt 24 He said then there shall be Great Tribulation. Daniel said mid week 3 1/2 yrs (Dan 9:27) into the seven year middle East peace. You need to look for the peace agreement but that is not the great tribulation yet.

There is a pre tribulation Rapture. The pre tribulation church was never meant to suffer through the reign of Antichrist. Sure there will be many martyrs for Christ during the 7 year Tribulation but those will be people who were NOT saved before the Trib but had to come to the truth the hard way. 

I havent forgotten my history. YES the church has suffered tribulation but that was nothing compared to the final 7 years. And that is NOT specifically what Jesus was speaking of.

Rev 3:10

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The proper sense here is not about being preserved through the Trib but being saved from it. And that is how the greek translates as well.

2 Thess 2

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. (<--- the church being taken away BEFORE the appearance of antichrist)

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

1 Thess 4

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

People often misinterpret that as meeting the Lord in Jerusalem but that is wrong. Note it says Meet the Lord IN THE AIR, meaning IN HEAVEN.

There are more proofs as well but I dont have much time

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 12/23/2017 at 1:12 PM, Mike Mclees said:

You are already in the tribulation. tribulation has been with the church since its birth. The last 3 1/2 years and after the abomination of desolation Jesus said then there shall great tribulation such as never been nor ever shall be.

The antichrist will seek to root out Christians  to kill them for his jealousy of Christ because of  his claim that he is God.  Read Rev 15:2

NO we arent. Because the antichrist has not shown up yet and the 7 year treaty has not been signed (Daniel 9:27)