• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

I know someone in the SDA........and also know someone else who rented a room in the house of an SDA person........believe me there are unclean spirits in the SDA church......however much they may in mouth say they are against certain sins, whatever they are doing there is not having an effect....the people are not being healed and cleansed.  I don't want to repeat the unseemly things that I came to know of that go on with SDA people......no better than the world, shocking.  The Adventists are much more worried about what day is what, and what to eat or not eat, than they are about iniquity.....those minor things are just like  fig leaves of self-righteousness covering their worse kinds of unrighteousness. Please, please, I entreat you to seek the Lord about your church and whether it is time to come out of her so that you do not receive of her plagues and sins......meaning to hopefully not receive of worse sins  than you had to start with.

There is no way I can respond positively to this. There is no way I would care to respond positively to this. There is no excuse or reason for sin in the church. Any church. If I could give a reason, I would be excusing it. Israel was guilty of the grossest of crimes more often than not throughout their existence. Temple prostitution...idolatry...adultery...incest...violence against the innocent...all manner of corruption. The Bible is starkly honest when it comes to the weakness of ancient Israel...yet unto them was given the oracles of God. We don't sit in judgement on Israel...we allowed Jesus to do that when He declared "your house is left unto you desolate." He said also that "the kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to another who will bring forth the fruits thereof". I hold absolutely no allusions that the same judgement could be pronounced upon any church or individual who doesn't live in accordance to God's expectations. Ellen White even rebuked her own church declaring it to be the precise fulfilment of Revelation 3:14-19.  A last days church in dire need of repentance and cleansing. But know this, there are many among us who "sigh and cry for the abominations done amongst us". 

I do not know what church you belong to. I have no intention of enquiring either, and if you told me, I would not judge your decision to be a part of that church on account of the fact that there would be certain members who undoubtedly don't live up to their profession...nor would I expect you to leave that church on account of the reputation, justified or not, of others. Jesus didn't choose the righteous or the rich and famous, nor yet the intelligentsia of His time, nor even those who reputations were socially acceptable....He chose sinners. People like you and me. People who have addictions...mental issues....moral problems...just like Israel. And He taught them and gave them opportunity to repent and be healed. That many didn't doesn't lessen the value of the truths they were blessed with.

So why would I continue in a church that is clearly less than perfect? Two reasons. First, because I will never in this life find another corporate body that is perfect. Second, because the basic fundamental teachings of my church are Biblically sound....despite the naysayers throughout Christendom. I will happily discuss SDA doctrine with anyone. Given the opportunity I can Biblically defend any of our doctrines....except the trinity. There is no other church I know of that teaches doctrine...from soteriology to eschatology...with such accuracy and general unity. If I left, where would I go? 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praying! 1

On 12/27/2017 at 6:45 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

The mother of all abominations is clothed in riches and scarlet , 

She is the mother of all lawlessness , she is n line with evil only.

I pondered something once as I read about her .    I pondered why their is no blue.

For a bit.   TILL I found something in old test............BLUE around the hems was a REMINDER OF THE LAW

THIS WHORE IS LAWLESSNESS ,  flee the attitude of those who preach a grace that is no grace.

Flee those who act as though JESUS never gave us COMMANDMENTS TO KEEP.   FLEE THEM they running into the spirit of lawlessness.

WHILE we know the law does not save us ,  nor justify us ,  for all have sinned.     ITS only faith In Christ that justifies us.

WE better KNOW that JESUS aint no minister of sin .  NOPE .  NOWAY and NO HOW.   IF we WHILE we seek to be justified in Christ

if we ourselves are found sinners , IS Christ therefore the minister of sin .  GOD FORBID.   NO man walking in darkness KNOWS HIM nor follows HIM.

no matter who much the mouth says I LOVE HIM..................if we keep not his sayings............WE HATE HIM. as HE SAID. 

I too am frustrated and quite frankly utterly perplexed at the changes in attitude within Protestant circles toward Rome. As if Rome has changed! I am especially frustrated at the changes within my own church who were once fearless in their proclamation of the reformation truth that the papacy is the Antichrist. Those reformers, from Wycliffe to Spurgeon, were not only in full agreement, they were right, and many of them died because of their truthful testimony, and now so many trample upon the blood they spilt because of that testimony by denying the very truths they proclaimed. 

Yes my friend, all denominations are infected with the disease, to some extent or another. Jesuits have infiltrated every University, Bible college, and seminary and have insidiously injected or enforced Roman teachings into the minds and hearts of Protestantism. The protestant churches never fully came out of the Roman Babylonian system, and never fully expunged themselves of her teachings. I would bring to your mind two in particular which Rome herself declares are the foundation doctrines of every other teaching and dogma of Rome and which Protestantism has inherited and show no sign of letting go of in the near future. Sunday sacredness and the trinity. If these two doctrines are the foundation of the Antichrist, what does that say of those two doctrines? Does evil fruit grow from a good tree?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, brakelite said:

I too am frustrated and quite frankly utterly perplexed at the changes in attitude within Protestant circles toward Rome. As if Rome has changed! I am especially frustrated at the changes within my own church who were once fearless in their proclamation of the reformation truth that the papacy is the Antichrist. Those reformers, from Wycliffe to Spurgeon, were not only in full agreement, they were right, and many of them died because of their truthful testimony, and now so many trample upon the blood they spilt because of that testimony by denying the very truths they proclaimed. 

Yes my friend, all denominations are infected with the disease, to some extent or another. Jesuits have infiltrated every University, Bible college, and seminary and have insidiously injected or enforced Roman teachings into the minds and hearts of Protestantism. The protestant churches never fully came out of the Roman Babylonian system, and never fully expunged themselves of her teachings. I would bring to your mind two in particular which Rome herself declares are the foundation doctrines of every other teaching and dogma of Rome and which Protestantism has inherited and show no sign of letting go of in the near future. Sunday sacredness and the trinity. If these two doctrines are the foundation of the Antichrist, what does that say of those two doctrines? Does evil fruit grow from a good tree?

The people need to quit bickering over days.  MAN we got a real fight for the faith.   And its scaring the children.   The beauty about how the scrips

got revealed as truth is simply this.   What I believe contradicst nothing that all did not write.  IF one part of what I believe contradicts any PART of what any apostle wrote

then I would be in error.  IT DONT .   chief , we got to put down days and meats and JUST PICK UP CHRIST < <HIS SAYINGS AND WHAT ALL THE APOSTELS TAUGHT.

Has it not been said , was it not wrote ,    Days meats , drinks..........chief let a man worship GOD how he chooses to worship God pertaining to meats , drinks and days.

WE losing the children.   WE LOSING THEM .  WE LOSING THEM and we got to quit warning over days meats and drinks.   IF not all will fall away in time.

THE WOLF is at the door.   AT THE DOOR braklite AT THE DOOR.   ya got to put ellen white down and pick JESUS UP.   or many are not going to hear the real truth

you knew that could have helped others.  PUT ellen down tonight.  DIE to her for good.   They picked up the seventh day , DUE TO THEY MISSED dates.  
Die to the last of ellens errors.     OR you wont be helping anyone .  Not a one .

LET a person be fully persuaded in his or her own mind concerning days meats and drinks.  BUT  oh dear this cant be taught as a salvational issue or you wont have helped no one.

IF I eat pork or don't I am no better or worse .   nor am I better to esteem one day above another , nor worse to see every day the same.

YA GOTTA HELP me warn out brakelite.  But you wont be able to help me, till the last of ellen dies .   we will only be striving amongst ourselves

and not a one will see us as serious .   Days meats drinks..................just how or how not a person willfully chooses to worship GOD.

Read HOW JOHN described the GOD HEAD.   here,   THE FATHER , WORD < SPIRIT .   and he said the three are one .   THUS lets not bicker over this either.

JOHN said it, and paul said let no man judge you in meats drinks ,  days.................SABBATH......................now HE SAID THAT .   and HE KNEW the real CHRIST .

so let a man choose to either see every day alike or hold one day above the other.  HEY THIER CHOICE .    Be blessed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, brakelite said:

If I left, where would I go? 

You would just follow Jesus.........like the Israelites in the wilderness when they left Egypt.....

And where it says to go to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach......

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, brakelite said:

Completely understand the perplexity and frustration brakelite...........these are the days that have been prophesied.........the falling away of the church and being given over to strong delusion.  Remember the words of Jesus telling His flock what to do when they saw "Jerusalem" about to be judged.......He told them to leave and flee to the "mountains".  That prophecy is being fulfilled now in these last days.  She is being judged with plagues of sin and iniquity and delusion (Jerusalem being the church in type).....encourage you to just lay these things on the altar before the Lord brother, and inquire of Him if these things be so.

Revelation 18:4-5

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Isaiah 52:11-12

Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

2 Corinthians 6:15-17

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

I think part of the issue here is that the councils never really got Rome out of the church. The church 'moved on' carrying with it many vestiges of Rome. There is just way too much of Rome in the reformed doctrines that were never officially solved. Rome got its hooks well set over the centuries, and though they killed upwards of as many as 100 million believers, still the older doctrines are in effect today - in a church near you!

It is good to look at the doctrines of Rome and their past edicts that Luther railed against. But remember, he was quite easy on the sitting pope and many of the very obvious faults of that papacy. Luther valued his head on his shoulders and not on a stick. Even so, Rome burned quite a number of high officials in its ant-reformation purges.

From the first century onwards there has been a massive movement to discredit YaHuah and the scriptures. This is perhaps the largest conspiracy of our world. To pervert Yah's Salvation, Redemption and Propitiation.
Today it is hotting up as never before because believers really do not know what they believe - or even if it is true.
So, being a little lazy, the 'believers' follow the noisiest pastor or TV evangelist they can find in the hopes that numbers and noises will save them in the end.
They are very, very lost. And the ones that are finding their way are bombarded by this and that doctrine to a complete standstill.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I think part of the issue here is that the councils never really got Rome out of the church. The church 'moved on' carrying with it many vestiges of Rome. There is just way too much of Rome in the reformed doctrines that were never officially solved. Rome got its hooks well set over the centuries, and though they killed upwards of as many as 100 million believers, still the older doctrines are in effect today - in a church near you!

It is good to look at the doctrines of Rome and their past edicts that Luther railed against. But remember, he was quite easy on the sitting pope and many of the very obvious faults of that papacy. Luther valued his head on his shoulders and not on a stick. Even so, Rome burned quite a number of high officials in its ant-reformation purges.

From the first century onwards there has been a massive movement to discredit YaHuah and the scriptures. This is perhaps the largest conspiracy of our world. To pervert Yah's Salvation, Redemption and Propitiation.
Today it is hotting up as never before because believers really do not know what they believe - or even if it is true.
So, being a little lazy, the 'believers' follow the noisiest pastor or TV evangelist they can find in the hopes that numbers and noises will save them in the end.
They are very, very lost. And the ones that are finding their way are bombarded by this and that doctrine to a complete standstill.

This is the beauty of it .   IF we would but follow Christ and read diligently the pure and holy scrips,  so many things would become clear.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

You would just follow Jesus.........like the Israelites in the wilderness when they left Egypt.....

And where it says to go to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach......

I was following Jesus when He led me to the SDA church. I appreciate that might not be a popular concept, but I was in Egypt (having vacated there after many years in the AOG) and Jesus rescued me from that dark place, and healed me and my family. But unlike most other Israelites who left that place, this time I didn't bypass Sinai. You cannot enter the promised land except you recognize the law. I do not mean that in the way nearly all non SDA people like to misinterpret it. They immediately go into defensive mode and exclaim "legalist" or "the law can't save you!". No adventist will ever teach that the law can save anyone. Yet Sinai and the God by Whose hand the law was written sits there, looming over the people of Israel with all its majesty and power, demanding a response. Israel got it wrong. They thought the law could save them!  But God, throughout the OT constantly reminded them, and reminds us also, the just shall live by faith!!  Yet the law is still there isn't it? What to do with it? That is the million dollar question. 

Attempting to form a doctrine that purports to teach the law is done away with or nailed to the cross is abject heresy and a nonsense. Nothing of that sort is taught anywhere in scripture. The law is righteousness. No-one, not even God, can do away with a law which is a reflection of His own character. But the answer is in scripture. And as Paul said, it is by faith that we fulfil the law. How? Through love. Romans 8:4; 13:8,10; Gal. 5:14;6:2; James 2:8. 

It is by faith that we receive anything from God. When we receive His Spirit and Jesus comes and abides in us, the hope of glory, we receive His love that we are then able to shed abroad to others, and in particular back to the One Who gave it. By loving Him supremely and others as ourselves, we fulfil every single requirement of the law by default. And if we examine ourselves, as Paul recommends, to see if we are still in the faith, the law is acknowledged, it must be considered, for sin, which must be expunged from the life, is transgression against the law. So when sin is discovered, and we are convicted of an area of our lives that is not "up to standard" so to speak, what to do? Knuckle down and obey better? NO! That is what the Israelites did, and constantly failed. Why? Because they sought to obey in their own strength; they sought righteousness, yes, but it was their own righteousness and they sought it not by faith. So what? Again, it must be by faith. Faith in the power and willingness of God to change these decrepit deceitful hearts of ours and transform us into the image of Christ. It was during one of these times when I was in such a state of surrender and willingness to accept whatever God sought to do in me, that He revealed to me His Sabbath. This was years before I joined the SDA church. I recognized the Sabbath as being a part of the very law that said don't steal or kill. 

Now one, perhaps you, may rightly point out that the Sabbath is different from other commandments because Sabbath keeping  isn't something that a heart change can accomplish in the sense of God working in me by faith. Well, not directly no. But that doesn't make the 4th commandment go away. The question I asked myself at that time was, "do I accept God's authority in my life?" Is He really, truly, LORD? When I first came back to Him the first scripture that came to mind was "seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness"...He was challenging me...am I truly your LORD?  If so, then I must obey the 4th commandment equally as well as any other. But how do I accomplish something like that without establishing my own righteousness or doing it in my own strength? Again, by the grace of God through faith. I was willing to obey...God then gave me the means by which to obey, and taught me the true meaning of Sabbath. Yes, there is most certainly a sense of Sabbath in resting in Christ. But scripture nowhere teaches that resting in Christ replaces resting on the day. Quite the opposite in fact. Only by resting on the day can one truly rest in the Lord of that day. It is only by fully accepting His authority to require obedience in all things that we may then find the strength to obey in all things. After all, every other commandment is a promise isn't it? Even more, a statement of creation power. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not commit adultery.....and equally, if we are in a mind set to fully accept God's authority in our life, the 4th commandment also becomes creative power...remember to keep holy my Sabbath day....and becomes a memorial of creation, and redemption. 

My belonging to a denomination doesn't save me. Any denomination. My obedience doesn't save me. Not even Sabbath keeping. I am saved by grace through faith in the precious blood of Christ, Who died and rose again and is now recreating me in His image and likeness; restoring to me the original character humanity was destined for. Like Paul's ship, all denominations will founder and sink when they hit the rocks of Malta. Malta for me is a metaphor for the coming church/state global tyranny. (If you look at the history and the personnel of the Knights of Malta you will understand). But because the ship is destined to founder, that doesn't mean I jump ship now. Not yet. Though individuals may leave the ship...others have no heart to continue...some still struggle with sin and habitual weakness and addictions...God is still a God of mercy and grace and is well able to save those who refuse to bow to the commandments of men and to the Baal that they have chosen.  

My question to you is, by whose authority truly is the Sabbath issue set aside? Whose idea is it truly that Jesus replaces the day? Where is that in scripture? Where is it in scripture that Sunday replaces the Sabbath? Where is it in scripture that any day is now appropriate? By whose authority do you live by? For over 20 years I have been reading and hearing peoples excuses for not acknowledging the Sabbath. Pentecost was on Sunday...so what! Jesus rose on Sunday...so what! The disciples met on Sunday...really? The early church honored Sunday...did they? By whose authority are you truly led by? The church...or scripture? Men's teachings and assumptions, or the word of God?

Edited by brakelite
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I have seen it too.    You can get some to come out of Babylon and her system, but they just wont let all babylone Go.

What pure beauty it was and is.    See,  I went to church maybe three times as a child.   Then later I went a visited one for a bit.  not long.

Then years later one day I was just convicted in the spirit and turned around out of my evil desires.  FROM that moment on IT was bible reading hours daily.

I was a hog in the mire ,  my father atheist , my mom non practicing catholic , never went to church either.

The beauty is...................my learning therefore was BIBLE ONLY reading .  and just because I love and loved to read it daily.

Tis why I say................IF we would but put down what we think we know..........and pick up the bible and read  for ourselves.................THINGS get clear real fast.

BUT when we sit under those who love to twist , or who teach certain doctrines and listen to them EXPLAIN away EVIDIDENT TRUTH to support their teaching

WE DOOMED .   DOOMED.     pick up bible.   read bible with love.   no need to heed men , pray and keep reading and in time

many will find out why I said NO NEED TO HEED MEN.   due to most are teaching TWISTED DOCTRINES to explain away evident truth that contradicts their teaching

and adding other parts of the bible , taken out of text TOSUPPORT............you guessed it .......THIER MAN MADE DOCTRINE they learned under men who sat under men

who did the same things  and the viscious cycle just keeps repeating and all the while less truth more lies.    

READ the bible , my friends for yourselves.   and you will see.........MANY doctrines taught today...................have been WRONG SINCE THIER START.    many.

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

I was following Jesus when He led me to the SDA church. I appreciate that might not be a popular concept, but I was in Egypt (having vacated there after many years in the AOG) and Jesus rescued me from that dark place, and healed me and my family. But unlike most other Israelites who left that place, this time I didn't bypass Sinai. You cannot enter the promised land except you recognize the law. I do not mean that in the way nearly all non SDA people like to misinterpret it. They immediately go into defensive mode and exclaim "legalist" or "the law can't save you!". No adventist will ever teach that the law can save anyone. Yet Sinai and the God by Whose hand the law was written sits there, looming over the people of Israel with all its majesty and power, demanding a response. Israel got it wrong. They thought the law could save them!  But God, throughout the OT constantly reminded them, and reminds us also, the just shall live by faith!!  Yet the law is still there isn't it? What to do with it? That is the million dollar question. 

Attempting to form a doctrine that purports to teach the law is done away with or nailed to the cross is abject heresy and a nonsense. Nothing of that sort is taught anywhere in scripture. The law is righteousness. No-one, not even God, can do away with a law which is a reflection of His own character. But the answer is in scripture. And as Paul said, it is by faith that we fulfil the law. How? Through love. Romans 8:4; 13:8,10; Gal. 5:14;6:2; James 2:8. 

It is by faith that we receive anything from God. When we receive His Spirit and Jesus comes and abides in us, the hope of glory, we receive His love that we are then able to shed abroad to others, and in particular back to the One Who gave it. By loving Him supremely and others as ourselves, we fulfil every single requirement of the law by default. And if we examine ourselves, as Paul recommends, to see if we are still in the faith, the law is acknowledged, it must be considered, for sin, which must be expunged from the life, is transgression against the law. So when sin is discovered, and we are convicted of an area of our lives that is not "up to standard" so to speak, what to do? Knuckle down and obey better? NO! That is what the Israelites did, and constantly failed. Why? Because they sought to obey in their own strength; they sought righteousness, yes, but it was their own righteousness and they sought it not by faith. So what? Again, it must be by faith. Faith in the power and willingness of God to change these decrepit deceitful hearts of ours and transform us into the image of Christ. It was during one of these times when I was in such a state of surrender and willingness to accept whatever God sought to do in me, that He revealed to me His Sabbath. This was years before I joined the SDA church. I recognized the Sabbath as being a part of the very law that said don't steal or kill. 

Now one, perhaps you, may rightly point out that the Sabbath is different from other commandments because Sabbath keeping  isn't something that a heart change can accomplish in the sense of God working in me by faith. Well, not directly no. But that doesn't make the 4th commandment go away. The question I asked myself at that time was, "do I accept God's authority in my life?" Is He really, truly, LORD? When I first came back to Him the first scripture that came to mind was "seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness"...He was challenging me...am I truly your LORD?  If so, then I must obey the 4th commandment equally as well as any other. But how do I accomplish something like that without establishing my own righteousness or doing it in my own strength? Again, by the grace of God through faith. I was willing to obey...God then gave me the means by which to obey, and taught me the true meaning of Sabbath. Yes, there is most certainly a sense of Sabbath in resting in Christ. But scripture nowhere teaches that resting in Christ replaces resting on the day. Quite the opposite in fact. Only by resting on the day can one truly rest in the Lord of that day. It is only by fully accepting His authority to require obedience in all things that we may then find the strength to obey in all things. After all, every other commandment is a promise isn't it? Even more, a statement of creation power. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not commit adultery.....and equally, if we are in a mind set to fully accept God's authority in our life, the 4th commandment also becomes creative power...remember to keep holy my Sabbath day....and becomes a memorial of creation, and redemption. 

My belonging to a denomination doesn't save me. Any denomination. My obedience doesn't save me. Not even Sabbath keeping. I am saved by grace through faith in the precious blood of Christ, Who died and rose again and is now recreating me in His image and likeness; restoring to me the original character humanity was destined for. Like Paul's ship, all denominations will founder and sink when they hit the rocks of Malta. Malta for me is a metaphor for the coming church/state global tyranny. (If you look at the history and the personnel of the Knights of Malta you will understand). But because the ship is destined to founder, that doesn't mean I jump ship now. Not yet. Though individuals may leave the ship...others have no heart to continue...some still struggle with sin and habitual weakness and addictions...God is still a God of mercy and grace and is well able to save those who refuse to bow to the commandments of men and to the Baal that they have chosen.  

My question to you is, by whose authority truly is the Sabbath issue set aside? Whose idea is it truly that Jesus replaces the day? Where is that in scripture? Where is it in scripture that Sunday replaces the Sabbath? Where is it in scripture that any day is now appropriate? By whose authority do you live by? For over 20 years I have been reading and hearing peoples excuses for not acknowledging the Sabbath. Pentecost was on Sunday...so what! Jesus rose on Sunday...so what! The disciples met on Sunday...really? The early church honored Sunday...did they? By whose authority are you truly led by? The church...or scripture? Men's teachings and assumptions, or the word of God?

This might scare you a bit brake lite .  BUT here is a true story from a Mormon who I was witnessing too.

THEY said they knew truth and kept on seeking only GOD and HE LED THEM INTO THE MORMON CHURCH.

WE BOTH GOTTA KNOW THAT IS FALSE.    just cause we were led into a church,  DONT MEAN GOD DID THE LEADING .

I visited churches as well.    GOD wasn't leading me into them.  I was going into them trying to find believers who truly followed Christ .

I have did a wee bit of examination on ellen white.     My advice is ,  GOD did not lead you in.   YOU were connected to THEM by a teaching and that teaching was SABBATH>

MANY folks get off track like that.    You did not see hardly any fri , sat churches.   THUS ...................when you found the seven dayers............Your heart must have said. FINALLY

only NOPE get out .   its evident you know more truth than they .  that  I can see.    but yeah  ,  its time to leave.  and , take some with you if you can.

• This is Worthy 1