IGNORED

YASHUA/JESUS IS NOT YHWH/YAHWEH!

Quasar93

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, jrd said:

While agree with what you are saying about the name of Jesus/Yeshua I don't agree with you calling people names and saying they are in a "cult" just because they don't agree with you.

The sacred name groups are cults and there are different versions of those cults, but cults nonetheless.  I am not subjectively labeling them as cults.  They are actual cults.  They fit the objective definition of what it means to be a cult.

What do you think would help people more, saying that they are ignorant and should study Hebrew for a few years to be as superior as you or calmly explain to him using all your massive Hebrew knowledge how he is wrong? It seems you want to prove how great you are and not actually lead this person to the truth about the Hebrew name of Jesus.

I'm sure God is very impressed with your humility and grace you have shown this person.

I really don't care what you think and won't be losing any sleep over your views on the matter.   I have explained why Yahshuah is not a Hebrew word more than once on this thread.    I simply made the observation that the only people who adhere to the Yahshuah word for Jesus are the sacred name cults.  No one with any skill in the original languages would accept a fake word like that as genuine.   We all know it is made up word.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, jrd said:

While agree with what you are saying about the name of Jesus/Yeshua I don't agree with you calling people names and saying they are in a "cult" just because they don't agree with you. What do you think would help people more, saying that they are ignorant and should study Hebrew for a few years to be as superior as you or calmly explain to him using all your massive Hebrew knowledge how he is wrong? It seems you want to prove how great you are and not actually lead this person to the truth about the Hebrew name of Jesus.

I'm sure God is very impressed with your humility and grace you have shown this person.

I was thinking something along the very same lines...but you expressed it all perfectly.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, brakelite said:

I was thinking something along the very same lines...but you expressed it all perfectly.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it??

http://heartofisrael.witnesstoday.org/SacredName.htm

The Sacred Name Movement has its origins with the SDA cult  and the Millerites, not genuine biblical Christianity.

http://www.letusreason.org/sacna 2.htm

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it??

http://heartofisrael.witnesstoday.org/SacredName.htm

The Sacred Name Movement has its origins with the SDA cult  and the Millerites, not genuine biblical Christianity.

http://www.letusreason.org/sacna 2.htm

It was your arrogance and lack of grace I was alluding to...a common characteristic you reveal to anyone you disagree with. But your pride prohibits you from recognising it.

As to the various sects and movements that stemmed from the Millerites...that is true. When God moves in power and brings light and truth to a Christian world languishing in ignorance and worldliness; to a Protestant nation no longer fulfilling its destiny; to a world bordering on the most dramatic and mind-blowing event in human history and needing to be warned concerning it; to a world forgetting the dark and dangerous teachings and practices of the Papacy....its a sure bet that Satan isn't going to refrain from confusing the issue. 

The task now is to recognise that light in the midst of all the clamouring competing red herrings, without allowing your bigotry, pride, arrogance and over-inflated ego get in the way.

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, brakelite said:

It was your arrogance and lack of grace I was alluding to...a common characteristic you reveal to anyone you disagree with. But your pride prohibits you from recognising it.

Calling a cult a cult isn't a lack of grace; it's an abundance of truth.

The task now is to recognise that light in the midst of all the clamouring competing red herrings, without allowing your bigotry, pride, arrogance and over-inflated ego get in the way.

There are no red herrings here and neither is their any ego.   I simply don't make room for cults and false teachings such as exists in the sacred name cults.   You can't refute the facts I post and I realize that is frustrating, which is why you have to resort to immature retorts and lashing out.  Grow up.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, brakelite said:

You got that right. Many groups came from a truth of revelation and were quickly silenced by the adversary and degenerated into a 'cult'. It is a witch-hunt that the 'Comfy-Christians' use as a backdrop for their brand of roman-reformist-dogmas. These are no threat to HaSatan. They are powerless and impotent and the devil leaves them well alone because they do his work for him most of the time.

Leaven=Pride. The moment you step across the line and accuse, like the devil does, you step into Leaven. Leaven=My Way. Leaven=I am RIGHT. Leaven=Unkindness. Leaven <>Humilty. Leaven= Arrogance. Leaven=Legalism. Leaven is UGLY.

When a soul is just ankle deep in Leaven, they do not know it. It is a blinding agent of the darkness that the Lord steps around, for He cannot look upon it. All evil comes from This Black Leaven.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Hard to imagine a simple truth garnered this much debate. 

scripture link:Matthew 1:22–23. The Gospel of Matthew cites the prophecy of the sign of Immanuel from Isaiah, using a Greek translation rather than the original Hebrew. ... 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.  [A full article with supporting scriptural teachings @ Wikipedia. Normally not something I use but being this is all inclusive I made an exception: LINK]