• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
10 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I also grew up in the RCC, but later left.  Not because they believed in a different Jesus, but their other teachings.  I would be interested in an explanation of what you meant when you say "but not like the Christ the catholic church teaches". 

One light .  remember when paul said preaches another JESUS.     

How many men who are false still say TRUTH.    THEY DO false prophets can still say truths .    But when we preach JESUS , we preach ONLY HIS TRUTH.

that is what i mean by not the one the catholic church teaches.   I KNOW they got some things RIGHT .  i investigated them.  SURE

they have some things right .  BUT the emeregent church even has some things RIGHT , and we both know they false .

What makes a wolf in wool so dangerous is that they can appear as men of righteousness.   

Why did paul say Preaches ANOTHER JESUS.   cause they did preach Jesus but they preached going under the law as well.

Prime example.    the catholic doctrine may preach Some JESUS,  but what the heck do they really POINT TOO.   NOT JESUS..................they pointing to something else .

all the while doing it IN JESUS NAME.  hence preaching ANOTHER JESUS. 

Wait a minute.  You specifically are accusing the RCC of teaching another Jesus.  Your evidence is because Paul said some will preach another Jesus?!?!?!  If that is all you have, you really need to stop saying this.  If you have evidence, please present it.  I would honestly like to see it ... seriously.  Try comparing what the RCC teaches against scripture, to start with.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

26 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Wait a minute.  You specifically are accusing the RCC of teaching another Jesus.  Your evidence is because Paul said some will preach another Jesus?!?!?!  If that is all you have, you really need to stop saying this.  If you have evidence, please present it.  I would honestly like to see it ... seriously.  Try comparing what the RCC teaches against scripture, to start with.

you must have read one line .   i gave the example of what preaching another jesus means.   they preach JESUS but POINT TO SOMETHING ELSE.

as some at that time were teaching you had to go underthe law to be or remain saved.

SO ROME PREACHES SALVATION IN HER .      Yeah.   She points TO HER while saying N JESUS NAME .

• Group:  Royal Member

20 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

you must have read one line .   i gave the example of what preaching another jesus means.   they preach JESUS but POINT TO SOMETHING ELSE.

as some at that time were teaching you had to go underthe law to be or remain saved.

SO ROME PREACHES SALVATION IN HER .      Yeah.   She points TO HER while saying N JESUS NAME .

No, I read it all.  I know what preaching another Gospel or another Jesus is.  I was looking for proof that the RCC is doing that. 

Just now, OneLight said:

No, I read it all.  I know what preaching another Gospel or another Jesus is.  I was looking for proof that the RCC is doing that. 

No need to war over this .  HERE i will just say this .    Come out her peoples.    That we agree on.

So long as people know that , its good enough for me .  

Just now, Davida said:

Quite often what I have seen the Jesus presented in the RCC is subordinate to His mother or her mere equal.    People like to site the wedding where Jesus begrudgingly turned water into wine at his mothers bidding. Jesus' mother Mary is taught in some RCC's as being the Co-Redemptrix and Divine Mother who is the Holy interceder for the people who will pray their Hail Mary's & adore her.

This is quite a good example.   But as i told one light , heck so long as we agree to help get people out oh her,  that is good with me.  BUT man YOU MADE 

a good SPECIFIC example.  

18 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

No need to war over this .  HERE i will just say this .    Come out her peoples.    That we agree on.

So long as people know that , its good enough for me .  

There is no war.  I am trying to get you to bring truth to your words.  Let me give you an example of what it is to give proof.  It only took me a few minutes to provide proof to my statements where people can read it for themselves to be sure I am telling the truth without ever having to take my word for it.

Pope Francis is quoted as saying the Fundamentalism is a sickness, not excluding Christianity at any point, leading to the statement that you cannot cancel out one religion due to fundamental truths.   Below are some of the quotes from the National Catholic Reporter in the document titled: World Close To Suicide Due To Climate Change, November 30, 2015

"Fundamentalism is a sickness that is in all religions," said the pontiff. "We Catholics have some -- and not some, many -- who believe in the absolute truth and go ahead dirtying the other with calumny, with disinformation, and doing evil."

"They do evil," said the pope. "I say this because it is my church."

"We have to combat it," he said. "Religious fundamentalism is not religious, because it lacks God. It is idolatry, like the idolatry of money."

On a similar line, Francis also defended Islam, saying that Muslims have many constructive values.

"I even have the experience of friendship -- it is a strong word, friendship -- with a Muslim," said the pontiff. "We can speak. His values are mine. He prays. I pray."

"You cannot cancel out a religion because there are some groups, or many groups in a certain point of history, of fundamentalists," said the pope, adding that Christians have to ask forgiveness for the many times wars have been perpetrated in the name of their faith.

"Like everything, there are religious people with values and those without," he said. "But how many wars … have Christians made? The sacking of Rome was not done by Muslims, eh?"

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Davida said:

Quite often what I have seen the Jesus presented in the RCC is subordinate to His mother or her mere equal.    People like to site the wedding where Jesus begrudgingly turned water into wine at his mothers bidding. Jesus' mother Mary is taught in some RCC's as being the Co-Redemptrix and Divine Mother who is the Holy interceder for the people who will pray their Hail Mary's & adore her.

This I know, and the wording that shows this needs to be presented so those who are new into looking at the RCC can have the information.  Sure, it takes a little work on our side, but isn't it worth it?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

This I know, and the wording that shows this needs to be presented so those who are new into looking at the RCC can have the information.  Sure, it takes a little work on our side, but isn't it worth it?

I don't know if y'all are aware of the numerous Mary aberration's that have occurred since the Fatima aberration? But it has deceived ten's of thousands so far along with the Vatican, and another visit is promised with a revelation to the Catholic Church. This aberration refers to herself as the Immaculate Heart (without sin) and co-redemptrix. I have a sneaking suspicion this may be one of the "lies" and don't be deceived the Lord might have spoken about?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

This is just a personal opinion, so take it at face value.

The Bible is clear that we can not know whom the Antichrist is, until he confirms a covenant with many. I find nowhere in scripture that implies that we can not identify the False Prophet in his time. Providing you have the same view as I, that the FP will not be a Muslim, and the whore (RCC religious system) dominates and controls the AC for a season. 

Coming out of the mouth of this Pope and his actions, fits scripture to a tee, or the precursor to come. Flat out I don't know and I'm not saying he is the FP, but if it pans out, given his age... Things are mighty close?

What's the command we are given? Watch and pray.

31 minutes ago, Davida said:

So, is your thought that this is fine what he said above?  

Are you asking me the question as I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "what he said above"?  I really don't like to follow assumptions.