Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

UH-OH. Yeshua talking of the tribulations period.. Guess He expected the Sabbath to still exist then!!

How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath.…

"If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word, 14 Then you will find your joy in the LORD..." Is 58:13

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

All this world-without-end argle-bargle boils down to one painful fact: most of the Sabbath-keepers on this site believe we who go to church on Sunday are bound for hell.

Period.

They can dance around it like a Broadway chorus line, hide it like a three-card monte dealer, or bore us into a coma with big walls-o'-text that no one--save themselves--will ever read, but at the end of the day they believe we're doomed.

And THAT, ladies and gents, is the elephant in the parlor.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

42 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

"If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word, 14 Then you will find your joy in the LORD..." Is 58:13

Posted on another thread but it belongs here too for all our edification.......how we desist from our own ways........thank you Lord for your light.

Sabbath rest is symbolic of ceasing from our dead works (sin)...........and this we do when we come to faith in Christ, we cease from our sinful life and begin to walk after Him.  So in Him, we keep the Sabbath at all times if we have ceased from dead works. 

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

The great falling away is not turning away from the seventh day Sabbath. It's a turning away from christ unto other gods. 

Also it's a turning to the antichrist. When he comes many in the body of Christ willturn against each other.

A man enemy will even come from his own house hold. They will betray family and the faithful Christians to the new world order under the antichrist.

Keeping the Sabbath has nothing to do with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

G

1 Co 7:19. Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God’s commandments is what matters.

Not comparing anybody to Hitler, but I believe he was the man who said  “ if you are going to tell a lie- make it a big one! This is the most blatant,sinful misquotation of Scripture that I have ever witnessed? “ for in Christ Jesus,neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but a new creature “. Shame on you.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Sam Smith said:

.... a new creature...

oops, you misplaced shame, and bore false witness.

......  go try and find a new creature in Christ Jesus.

watch them for a month.  (YHWH WILLING).    Be prepared for the shock of your life (or SURPRISE! anyway)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

I see you are still pushing the "no one is saved if they don't do things the way I think they should" line of thinking.  Is it convenient to be able to judge who is saved or not so concretely?

This is called , from you, bearing false witness, whether wittingly or not I don't know.

You have done this , apparently, often.

• Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, Sam Smith said:

Not comparing anybody to Hitler, but I believe he was the man who said  “ if you are going to tell a lie- make it a big one! This is the most blatant,sinful misquotation of Scripture that I have ever witnessed? “ for in Christ Jesus,neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but a new creature “. Shame on you.

1Cor 7:19

…18 Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man still uncircumcised when called? He should not be circumcised. 
19 Circumcision isnothing and uncircumcision is nothing. KeepingGod’s commandments is what matters. 

King James Bible
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

American King James Version
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Weymouth New Testament
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing: obedience to God's commandments is everything.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

...I think he still holds that saved people will keep the Sabbath. So if you don't your not saved.

Paul said if you add to his Gospel you are perverting it.....if you go further and actually teach it to others,you are damned....to your credit, you are not shy about announcing your fate to the world. I can only hope that others will join me in prayer for you.Of course there are some that should not be prayed for.

• Thumbs Up 1