• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister here is the upmost beauty of it.     IF we IN CHRIST we in that ark.    Let us flee the false tabernacles of men gone wrong and

enter into the ark of his covenant , wherein the doors are sealed against any false hoods of man that try and enter in.

IF one truly knows, has and is of JESUS,   in fast time they have their senses discerned to know between the evil and the good

between the fresh fruits of JESUS sayings and the vile fruits of mens mix.

The spirit keeps us, the doctrine of the holy bible we feed on.  and all else that speaks gets tested period.     No man should desire the preeminence

ONLY JESUS has that right .  HE alone.    all men , all spirits , all words, all sayings , all actions and all deeds, must always be tested.  For man is fallible

BUT GOD, HIS WORD , HE ALONE is not .    And no matter how it angers mens pride that I don't just bow down to their doctrine. ,   I say oh well.

Man aint my judge and if we don't Have Christ , their is no mercy on judgment day, just wrath and bitter weeping .

This world is not my judge , though it will judge us harshly,  the govt is not my judge , man is not my judge.  GOD IS  and if that offends

then so be it .    We got souls to warn and encourage.  AND that is going to get in the way of the all inclusive world peace gospel.

Better to be hated ,  better to suffer,  better to die that at least some of our enemies repent and have life , than to heed that sorry wicked dungpile world peace all inclusive

SAVE NONE GOSPLE .    Better to have the whole world as one hating us, beating us , rejecting us, shunning us

placing some n prison, in time killing many they will.   Its better to suffer the harshest things from man,  than to live a king in this hell hole all inclusive God hating system and world.

ONWARD in the LORD brethren, ONWARD , its only going to get darker in this world , more delusion , more betryals,  ,    ONLY WORSE.

But even on my worst day and worst hour ,    I will have more joy , peace and hope than they do on their best day.    WE SHALL ABOUND , FOR GOD IS WITH US

HE IS WITH HIS OWN , even unto the end.     AMEN. 

Amen frienduff......it's all a wonderful picture of Christ, the gospel, and carrying a cross.  The wooden ark even depicting long long down the road of time when many nations would be invited (the Gentile nations being divers beasts/animals that perish, until they come in and are saved).  Wondering if it indirectly ties into the extra oil as well, in the parable of the ten virgins, how we purchase it.

Yes, we must keep warning and shining a light on the antichrist all roads lead to God deception, amen.....such a sly and subtle deception for those who are unaware.....it doesn't lead to God, what it leads to is antiChrist, the worship of a man as God.  This is why they need to get out of the antichrist churches because even now many antichrists have come and they stand on pedestals in the pulpits of most churches today, catholic and protestant alike, a Mother and her daughter, like flesh and blood King Saul's because the people wouldn't allow the one true unseen King to be their Head......and sadly it is all going to lead to one false one in particular, on a global scale, sitting in a Temple in Jerusalem.   Sometimes I hear people saying it is all so negative to talk about these things, but we have to remember  what Jesus said about loving our lives in this world and losing it.  If any are so deceived to think this world is really worth living for then they might not be willing to lose it for His sake.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen frienduff......it's all a wonderful picture of Christ, the gospel, and carrying a cross.  The wooden ark even depicting long long down the road of time when many nations would be invited (the Gentile nations being divers beasts/animals that perish, until they come in and are saved).  Wondering if it indirectly ties into the extra oil as well, in the parable of the ten virgins, how we purchase it.

Yes, we must keep warning and shining a light on the antichrist all roads lead to God deception, amen.....such a sly and subtle deception for those who are unaware.....it doesn't lead to God, what it leads to is antiChrist, the worship of a man as God.  This is why they need to get out of the antichrist churches because even now many antichrists have come and they stand on pedestals in the pulpits of most churches today, catholic and protestant alike, a Mother and her daughter, like flesh and blood King Saul's because the people wouldn't allow the one true unseen King to be their Head......and sadly it is all going to lead to one false one in particular, on a global scale, sitting in a Temple in Jerusalem.   Sometimes I hear people saying it is all so negative to talk about these things, but we have to remember  what Jesus said about loving our lives in this world and losing it.  If any are so deceived to think this world is really worth living for then they might not be willing to lose it for His sake.

Due to the fact that many jewish rabbies and along with the interfaith movement and things getting centered right at Jerusalem

SO many gonna think , WELL the jews ARE GODS PEOPLE  , and they going to worship the same anti Christ the jews who know NOT JESUS will.

A man to the non religious and a messiah figure to the other religions.      But all we can do is warn and remind.  THE FLESH PROFITS NOTHING .  NOT A THING.

NADA AND ZILCH.    a jew who don't FOLLOW CHRIST is as damned as the rest of the world who follows him not   .    GOTTA say it one more time.

NO JESUS ,  no eternal life , and it don't matter what yousa wasa borna.     the flesh profits nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Due to the fact that many jewish rabbies and along with the interfaith movement and things getting centered right at Jerusalem

SO many gonna think , WELL the jews ARE GODS PEOPLE  , and they going to worship the same anti Christ the jews who know NOT JESUS will.

This is a very important point you are making here brother........that is a huge concern with the Jewish roots movement, that it is going to lead many to the antichrist delusion for that very reason you are stating.  Another problem with it, is that they tend not to preach the gospel to the Jews because of that reason too, thinking in terms of the Jews already being God's chosen people, so they don't really believe they need the gospel......and that is tragic with eternal consequences.  Ones like John Hagee come right out and teach this.  And I tend to be thought of as hating Jewish people when I try to talk about these things......when the opposite is true, it breaks my heart.  The other thing that worries me is that Messianic Jews are not immune from the falling away........and I worry that being too concerned over an earthly city and geopolitical problems is also a deceptive snare that will also lead to antichrist........because as followers of Christ our citizenship is not of this world, and this is true for believing Jews and Gentiles both.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

12 hours ago, Steve_K said:

If this site allowed only Christians, it would get dull, fast

There are forums specifically for those who are not Christian. And for those who are seekers. I am very happy to address questions from those who are seeking God. But if a person is not a Christian and they are very aware of that it should be labeled as such and they should not register as a Christian.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Morning glory you seem as if you know what I am about to say next.

And we all need to be on guard against this.

Did you know that lets say I had an agenda,    I could come in and play christain , yet all the while I am trying to sow doubt and confusion to lead many astray.

WATCH OUT FOR THEM MORNING GLORY.........................they are amongst us .   they truly are amonst us .   I would name some names

but that would get me booted out .    Instead when I spot them ,  by sound doctrine they doctrine will get shut down and warned out against .

Anyone can come in under the guise of being a christain with a whole nother motive.   You be blessed sister.      

Yes, Friend, I know what you say is true.  The wolves in sheep's clothing are here and on pretty much every Christian site.  But I was talking about the admitted seekers and unbelievers that post on Worthy. They can learn here.  There's no way to keep the fake Christians out really.  But they are very obvious and anyone with just normal discernment knows who they are.  One bright spot...it appears we have lost one recently; I think they gave up.  You be blessed as well. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

27 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

This is a very important point you are making here brother........that is a huge concern with the Jewish roots movement, that it is going to lead many to the antichrist delusion for that very reason you are stating.  Another problem with it, is that they tend not to preach the gospel to the Jews because of that reason too, thinking in terms of the Jews already being God's chosen people, so they don't really believe they need the gospel......and that is tragic with eternal consequences.  Ones like John Hagee come right out and teach this.  And I tend to be thought of as hating Jewish people when I try to talk about these things......when the opposite is true, it breaks my heart.  The other thing that worries me is that Messianic Jews are not immune from the falling away........and I worry that being too concerned over an earthly city and geopolitical problems is also a deceptive snare that will also lead to antichrist........because as followers of Christ our citizenship is not of this world, and this is true for believing Jews and Gentiles both.

Yes, John Hagee is a false teacher.  I don't know where he got his doctrine from but it's toxic.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, John Hagee is a false teacher.  I don't know where he got his doctrine from but it's toxic.

He is on the list of false teachers.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

YOU SPOT ON SISTER.   many christains think................OH if they messianic jews , they must know SO MUCH.

yet most of them are as false a christain are our leaders are.  ITS A MADHOUSE SISTER................a madhouse.   

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Not only that, Steve.  There would be no way for seekers or nonbelievers to ask questions or express themselves. I think the way George keeps nonbelievers in certain forums is a good idea though.

morning glory.  you did not catch it .   now I am overly worried for steve.    WHY on earth would any one who loves GOD , be bored with TRUE believers

and desire to hear the things OF THE WORLD.      I am not condemning him.  I AM WORRIED BIG FOR HIM THOUGH.

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, Friend, I know what you say is true.  The wolves in sheep's clothing are here and on pretty much every Christian site.  But I was talking about the admitted seekers and unbelievers that post on Worthy. They can learn here.  There's no way to keep the fake Christians out really.  But they are very obvious and anyone with just normal discernment knows who they are.  One bright spot...it appears we have lost one recently; I think they gave up.  You be blessed as well. :)

If the unbelievers stay they should observed the TOS like everyone else. They should be ready to hear the true word of God and what God wants everyone to adhere to and see on Worthy without anger and animosity.