missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I come to the Worthy Christian message board to receive positive Christian fellowship. If I am continually experiencing haughty, bullying, personal attacks and false doctrine that is not the true fruit of the Holy Spirit. I could blindfold my eyes and attend any Church and get the same affect. It would be best to delete my account rather than spend my time with people who are not a positive Christian influence in my life. Yes, these people can be ignored but should that really be the action of a positive Christian fellowship?

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

38 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I come to the Worthy Christian message board to receive positive Christian fellowship.

Did you not see the sign on the door BEFORE you came in ?  !

"EVERYBODY" with all their false doctrines W - E - L - C - O - M - E !!!!!  

From the WHOLE WORLD.....   ANY Group, Christian or not.   NO RESTRICTIONS almost  - except don't offend anyone - so anyone offended by JESUS can get anyone who posts CHRISTIAN messages silenced .

And no, one's messages don't have to be in line with Scripture,  and no one's required to accept the truth of Scripture,

so if they're a Christian or if they're not a Christian, and don't like the Truth,  they're "protected" from being offended by the truth.

38 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If I am continually experiencing haughty, bullying, personal attacks and false doctrine that is not the true fruit of the Holy Spirit. I could blindfold my eyes and attend any Church and get the same affect. It would be best to delete my account rather than spend my time with people who are not a positive Christian influence in my life. Yes, these people can be ignored but should that really be the action of a positive Christian fellowship?

The Master Jesus experienced a hundred thousand times worse abuse than anyone,  and if they think they have it rough from a few posts online on a forum they come to of their own free choice ? !   Wow...... 

Maybe Jesus Says Some Things in SCRIPTURE,  that someone doesn't like ?   What then ?   Ignore Him ?  Or Listen ?

It maybe is easier to find a closed church with limited membership that won't offend someone - the rules are different there and they can just pick one of their own liking instead of one that stands for things they don't accept their self. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It would be best to delete my account rather than spend my time with people who are not a positive Christian influence in my life.

I hope you don't delete your account, I find a lot of your posts very positive, and enjoy reading them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

50 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It would be best to delete my account rather than spend my time with people who are not a positive Christian influence in my life.

Please, do not do that. We as Christians are not influenced by the negative side, on the contrary, we are to convert the evil to good.

"for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." - Luke 19:10

I do not know exactly of what you are talking about, but I do not want you to leave... Wheat are needed in here.

God bless you!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I come to the Worthy Christian message board to receive positive Christian fellowship. If I am continually experiencing haughty, bullying, personal attacks and false doctrine that is not the true fruit of the Holy Spirit. I could blindfold my eyes and attend any Church and get the same affect. It would be best to delete my account rather than spend my time with people who are not a positive Christian influence in my life. Yes, these people can be ignored but should that really be the action of a positive Christian fellowship?

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Hi sister. Your posts are always good. Dont feel bad at some people. And dont leave because of it. Gods blessings on you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Did you not see the sign on the door BEFORE you came in ?  !

"EVERYBODY" with all their false doctrines W - E - L - C - O - M - E !!!!!  

From the WHOLE WORLD.....   ANY Group, Christian or not.   NO RESTRICTIONS almost  - except don't offend anyone - so anyone offended by JESUS can get anyone who posts CHRISTIAN messages silenced .

And no, one's messages don't have to be in line with Scripture,  and no one's required to accept the truth of Scripture,

so if they're a Christian or if they're not a Christian, and don't like the Truth,  they're "protected" from being offended by the truth.

The Master Jesus experienced a hundred thousand times worse abuse than anyone,  and if they think they have it rough from a few posts online on a forum they come to of their own free choice ? !   Wow...... 

Maybe Jesus Says Some Things in SCRIPTURE,  that someone doesn't like ?   What then ?   Ignore Him ?  Or Listen ?

It maybe is easier to find a closed church with limited membership that won't offend someone - the rules are different there and they can just pick one of their own liking instead of one that stands for things they don't accept their self. 

Re-post for all to read again. Worthy.

A Muslim could join this forum, and have Christians silenced, because they don't agree with Christian doctrine. <_<

Liberal Christianity is a deceptive cancer. "I don't like what he says so I'll report him". "That's offensive to my doctrine". Reminds me of this LGBT/feminist movement, except with Christians.

They all whine and complain the same way. Crucify those who speak truth.

8 minutes ago, MyLordsServant said:

Re-post for all to read again. Worthy.

A Muslim could join this forum, and have Christians silenced, because they don't agree with Christian doctrine. <_<

Liberal Christianity is a deceptive cancer. "I don't like what he says so I'll report him". "That's offensive to my doctrine". Reminds me of this LGBT/feminist movement, except with some Christians on this forum.

People can post anything the feel is truth. But do it in a good way.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  479
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

People can post anything the feel is truth. But do it in a good way.

Watch out, you might get called a legalist or something else.

Just now, MyLordsServant said:

Watch out, you might get called a legalist or something else.

As Moe of the three stooges said, oh a wise guy.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

When we read someones input that differs from our own belief, we must always be cognisant of the possibility that God is using that person to teach you something new. The temptation is, even when we are considering that possibility, that we go to the Bible to prove them wrong, rather than going to the Bible to see if their belief is founded on anything other than opinion. If there is Biblical support, and it seems to contradict other Bible texts that support what you believe, then the weight of all the evidence must be taken into account. That takes time and effort. Sometimes its easier just to get offended and take a self righteous stand that "I am right and everyone else is a heretic". Or if we are lazy, we go to some one we know who agrees with us and use their arguments against the new teaching...little realising that God may be talking to them too. 

Thing is, the time is coming when we are all, as individuals, going to have to take a stand and defend our beliefs...sometimes before courts who are going to charge us for heresy against the state sanctioned religion to come. Can you defend your self without recourse to others? Can you defend what you believe without being offended? 

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear". 

Sadly, many can give no better reason for believing in a particular doctrine other than ...because our parents did...or its popular...or because that is what my church teaches. 

But the beauty of this forum is that it is open to anyone. It engenders discussion. A lack of divisiveness or unity does not necessarily mean that everyone has the truth. Majorities have never been right all the time. In fact, it is a good thing, a beneficial thing for everyones faith that a great divergence of backgrounds and belief systems should be freely welcomed. It engenders study...thought...humility...self appraisal...or it should. It is also a reflection upon one of the founding tenets of American Republicanism. Freedom of religion...speech...and press. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1