• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 27:4-5 - One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in his pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

I just love those. One day in Psalm 27 I realized it said:

"that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life" and I remember thinking, oh my gosh, that means NOW, life means now. What an awesome thing to know we can dwell in the house of the Lord even while we are here on this earth.

Edited by kraz4gsus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I never had a life verse until about a year ago. It is now my spiritual goal...to do His will in all things. Usually, I fail miserably; but I continue to ask for the Grace to try anew each day.....

My life verse is from the passage describing Jesus' first miracle, at the wedding feast in Cana, where He changes water into wine:

Jhn 2:5 His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever He tells you".

Simple...........yet powerful.

Peace,

Fiosh

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I hadnt thought about a life verse specifically, but among the many passages I love, are the following from my sig line:

Because the thing which may be known of God is clearly revealed within them, for God revealed it to them. For the unseen things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being realized by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, for them to be without excuse. (Romans 1:19-20)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

The first is how I came to know the Lord, because I knew He existed and wanted to know Him. The second keeps the panic and worry away, by trusting in the Lord, by prayer, focused on Him.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

[quote name='Bro David

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: YET, I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD, I WILL JOY IN THE GOD OF MY SALVATION. The Lord is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds feet, and He shall make me to walk upon mine high places." Habakkuk 3:17-19

"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing."

Zeph. 3:17

"I know thy works; behold I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it; for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My word and hast not denied My name...Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE FROM THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION WHICH SHALL COME UPON ALL THE WORLD TO TRY THEM THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH." Revelation 3:8,10

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  2

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

My two life verses:

1Ti 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

My youth pastor's life verse:

1Ti 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.