• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, Jaynee said:

It is very interesting! Confusing and tricky to get your head around at time, but I am trying to look deeper into different areas where my knowledge is not so "clued up". Such as the Seven Year Tribulation period, which over all the years I have never read about! 

Yeah -  It's exciting thinking about what we have got to look forward to! Makes the hard days a bit easier to get through! :rolleyes:

Yes it does make it easier to get through days and nights. The seven year tribulation is open to debate. Because there are different views on it. 

But I do believe in a great tribulation that will come before the second coming of Jesus. 

After that tribulation the heavenly signs will appear.  Christ said when you see all this happen look up for redemption draws near. 

It's a good subject luke21 and Matt 24 speak of it.  Also Rev 13 has details of the antichrist. Who during the tribulation will rule over the world.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes it does make it easier to get through days and nights. The seven year tribulation is open to debate. Because there are different views on it. 

But I do believe in a great tribulation that will come before the second coming of Jesus. 

After that tribulation the heavenly signs will appear.  Christ said when you see all this happen look up for redemption draws near. 

It's a good subject luke21 and Matt 24 speak of it.  Also Rev 13 has details of the antichrist. Who during the tribulation will rule over the world.

Thank you for that! I will have a read over those areas. Can I ask you, Do you believe after the rapture, before the tribulation period, the people who are alive and saved through Jesus, will enter Heaven at this point? Or will they too, be around during the tribulation and have to suffer these terrible times also ? I'm asking so many questions and I don't want to waste anyone's time! Just curious :rolleyes:

thanks! 

1 hour ago, Jaynee said:

Thank you for that! I will have a read over those areas. Can I ask you, Do you believe after the rapture, before the tribulation period, the people who are alive and saved through Jesus, will enter Heaven at this point? Or will they too, be around during the tribulation and have to suffer these terrible times also ? I'm asking so many questions and I don't want to waste anyone's time! Just curious :rolleyes:

thanks! 

Thanks for asking. God is please I do believe when we want to learn things out of his word.

There are different views on the timing of the rapture. I don't believe in a pretribulation rapture of the saved. I do believe at the last trump of God we will be rapture to meet Christ in the air.

The last trump happens after the tribulation and after  the heavenly signs.

So the saved goes through the tribulation. Some people call the tribulation the wrath of God. And that we are not appointed for the wrath  of God. 

But the tribulation is not the wrath of God. The wrath of God comes on the day of the lord at the last trumpet. Thn the seven bowls of Gods wrath are pour out on the world. 

The saved will not go through that. We will be immortal at that time and with Christ.

But many don't agree with this and buy into a pretribulation rapture. Many agree with my view in the Christian world.

Hope that helps. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Re 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 

That's one of the common questions people wonder about. Another is what if they died in the ocean, they were consumed by the creatures then expelled, etc. etc.

Mt 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

The Lord knows each and every atom and fiber of our being. An analogy might be the Lord has a perfect DNA map of each and every one of us. The God who created us, the universe and everything in it is infinite in wisdom, power and Glory. It will be nothing for Him to recreate our bodies, whether burned, buried, decayed or lost at sea.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Jaynee said:

What will happen to bodies which are buried when Jesus returns?

No one knows, but I don't think it matters anyway.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Jaynee said:

Thanks for all your replies. I have never heard of the seven year tribulation! Will have to do some reading :rolleyes:

Read the book of Revelation at the end of the Holy Bible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

31 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Re 20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 

That's one of the common questions people wonder about. Another is what if they died in the ocean, they were consumed by the creatures then expelled, etc. etc.

Mt 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

The Lord knows each and every atom and fiber of our being. An analogy might be the Lord has a perfect DNA map of each and every one of us. The God who created us, the universe and everything in it is infinite in wisdom, power and Glory. It will be nothing for Him to recreate our bodies, whether burned, buried, decayed or lost at sea.  

That is true. It does not matter what happened to the body. It will still be resurrected.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is true. It does not matter what happened to the body. It will still be resurrected.

AMEN!

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

And many re-define God's wrath to make their eschatology work.  The trump Paul mentions and the 7th trumpet in Revelation are not the same thing.  The 7 bowls are not separate from the Tribulation, they are part of it.  From the 6th seal up until the end, everything that happens is directly the wrath of God.  One can not concretely say that the first 5 seals are God's direct wrath, but from the 6th seal onward, everything is directly the wrath of God.  So in reality, you are saying that believers will go through the wrath of God.  This is false.  You can change the definition of wrath, but that does not affect what scripture actually says, or what will actually happen.

The tribulation comes before the last trump.

Anyway we shall see. Many scholars like Walter Martin and others go with the view I have taken. Some have not too. Like John MacArthur. It's not something to devide over. 

• Thumbs Up 1