• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

57 minutes ago, Butero said:

If someone is divorced and re-married, there is one alternative to divorce and a way to end the question of committing adultery.  The couple could simply stop engaging in sex, ask forgiveness for their sins, and live together as husband and wife in all other ways.  To me, it seems like a better solution than to split up.  God said he hates divorce, so you are committing another divorce.  Then you have the issue of causing the other person to possibly sin.  You might be fine with living single, but what about the person you are married to?  Will they get lonely and re-marry?  If you felt the need, you could even have separate rooms.  

Let me make it clear that I am not telling anyone they have to do this, or how to handle your divorce and re-marriage situation.  That is between you and God.  It is just that I have read a lot of absolute views of people stating the couple must split up, and I don't see anyone even considering that they could simply continue on in a legally recognized marriage with no sexual relations.  Because of physical problems, especially in older years, many aren't doing that anyway.  Marriage is about more than sex.  

Here.   I hope this helps.    SO then IF she be married to another man , WHILE her first husband lives, SHE WILL be called an adulteress.

now for the big yet simple question.     WILL an adulterer or adulteress still living in that ,    SEE the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.     NOPE.

my advice is he who loves wife , husband , son or daughter more than JESUS is not worthy of Him.    I have heard from a few

who actually found Christ later.   they had already been married and were in the second marriage.    And were CONVICTED to end it

YET remained friends and no hostility .   Some not so much , one gets convicted and leaves but the other one is angry.   but , we must do

as what seems GOOD not in our eyes , not in the others eyes,  SIMPLY what is pleasing to GOD.  and adultery aint pleasing .

Feel free to test this next thing.     Watch this .     I have seen men and women in second or third marriages claiming they love GOD.

yet they not only disobeyed the remarriage thing , they justify willfully the breaking of other things JESUS said.  MARK my words

IF they broke this one , THEY WILL JUSTIFY the breaking of other sayings of HIS.  they don't break  just one .   TEST IT .  YOU WILL SEE>

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have seen men and women in second or third marriages claiming they love GOD.

"In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus." - 1 Corinthians 5:4-5

"Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God." - Romans 8:7-8

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

10 hours ago, ScottA said:

...So by Jesus coming into the world of sin, isn't He showing support of sin? Or if He went to the wedding of a sinner and performed His first miracle and served them all wine, would that not be showing support for their sin?

The wedding of a sinner , the wedding itself is not sin,  WELL not if its according to HOW JESUS said it should be.

The wedding of either adultery or gay marriage however is sin.  the act of it IS SIN.   two unbelievers being married for the first time

IF any be disposed to go sure can go.    IF  a believer were marrying an unbeliever we should say not too.  

He showed no support of sin  ,      HE did come to save the sinner and give him new life a whole new heart.

If serving the sinner were sin.    Could none of us work , cause most are non believers.  You got this all wrong.

Example.    I do my own business, have a mobile unit that cleans vehicles.  I can clean the car of any customer.

In fact this can be a good tool to witness to the lost .  WHAT I would not do is,   if say the gays came and asked me,  CLEAN these cars and make them ready for our marriage.

THAT I would not do.   Jesus was not showing support of sin,   HE was WITNESSING to those IN SIN so as they would hopefully REPENT of the sin and believe on Him.

But we as believers cannot go to the marriage of gays.     The biggest thing was mainly other believers.     IF a brother or a sister be a etc.................NOT to even eat with one.

That is right.  we can actually eat with IF we be disposed to go , sinners ,   BUT NOT with other believers IN A SIN.

GOD judges those WITHOUT ,we judge those within .   And pard,  in case you have not noticed,  their are lots who claim his name yet walk willfully in sin.

WITH those we correct and if they heed not ,   WE keep no company , in hopes they repent and to also keep the leaven out of the true church.

With unbelievers we do all , WITHIN the law of CHRIST , to win them.    That would have us living godly and warning and encouraging repentance and faith in Christ .

Most marriages that church people go to are marriages usually of one of their members............AND WORSE they MARRY ADULTERY   ,   now how wicked is that .

Yeah , you know they do .   Most pastors will have no problem marrying their own members with others who have been married , some three , four or more times.

NO PROBLEM with it.  THAT IS WILLFULL SIN , when the conscious no longer even sees it as sin , and HONORS SIN, THAT IS WILLFULL SIN, NO SACRFICE REMAINS.

scary huh.   Good news,  I know most probably never knew him.  SO sure they could repent and be forgiven. 

BUT you want an example of WILLFULL SIN.     SIN that instead of being repented of , THEY JUSTIFY , attack those who correct ,  and see themselves as righteous WHILE STILL IN IT

Before I was drawn to Christ , heck before any of us were, WE ALL SINNED willfully,  our conscious was void of the HOLY SPIRIT .

NOW we see sin AND if we have the SPIRIT we should be convicted.    WHEN david was REMINDED of the great evil HE DID , HE REPENTED

yet when many are warned of thiers,   THEY DONT they JUSTIFY IT , THAT IS WILLFULL SIN Devoid of conscious.   MY advice we better start over in the bible

and read for ourselves.      HIS sayings and let no man tryand twist them to suit his own carnal desires.    WE are supposed to be, ,SUPPOSED to be our brrethrens keeper.

SO start looking out for the church and not jus getting along and hugging and not warning .    Be blessed.    Let it sink n a bit .

12 minutes ago, Butero said:

There is one thing about that scripture you posted.  It says she will be called an adulteress, not that she actually would be an adulterous.  The very meaning of adultery is a married man or woman having sexual relations with someone other than their spouse.  No sexual relations would then mean no adultery is taking place.  

Butero.   sorry pard you way over shooting that .    YOU don't call , call, someone an adulterer, IF THEY AINT ONE.   come on butero.   you way over thinking what is so simple.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The wedding of a sinner , the wedding itself is not sin,  WELL not if its according to HOW JESUS said it should be.

The wedding of either adultery or gay marriage however is sin.  the act of it IS SIN.   two unbelievers being married for the first time

IF any be disposed to go sure can go.    IF  a believer were marrying an unbeliever we should say not too.  

He showed no support of sin  ,      HE did come to save the sinner and give him new life a whole new heart.

If serving the sinner were sin.    Could none of us work , cause most are non believers.  You got this all wrong.

Example.    I do my own business, have a mobile unit that cleans vehicles.  I can clean the car of any customer.

In fact this can be a good tool to witness to the lost .  WHAT I would not do is,   if say the gays came and asked me,  CLEAN these cars and make them ready for our marriage.

THAT I would not do.   Jesus was not showing support of sin,   HE was WITNESSING to those IN SIN so as they would hopefully REPENT of the sin and believe on Him.

But we as believers cannot go to the marriage of gays.     The biggest thing was mainly other believers.     IF a brother or a sister be a etc.................NOT to even eat with one.

That is right.  we can actually eat with IF we be disposed to go , sinners ,   BUT NOT with other believers IN A SIN.

GOD judges those WITHOUT ,we judge those within .   And pard,  in case you have not noticed,  their are lots who claim his name yet walk willfully in sin.

WITH those we correct and if they heed not ,   WE keep no company , in hopes they repent and to also keep the leaven out of the true church.

With unbelievers we do all , WITHIN the law of CHRIST , to win them.    That would have us living godly and warning and encouraging repentance and faith in Christ .

Most marriages that church people go to are marriages usually of one of their members............AND WORSE they MARRY ADULTERY   ,   now how wicked is that .

Yeah , you know they do .   Most pastors will have no problem marrying their own members with others who have been married , some three , four or more times.

NO PROBLEM with it.  THAT IS WILLFULL SIN , when the conscious no longer even sees it as sin , and HONORS SIN, THAT IS WILLFULL SIN, NO SACRFICE REMAINS.

scary huh.   Good news,  I know most probably never knew him.  SO sure they could repent and be forgiven. 

BUT you want an example of WILLFULL SIN.     SIN that instead of being repented of , THEY JUSTIFY , attack those who correct ,  and see themselves as righteous WHILE STILL IN IT

Before I was drawn to Christ , heck before any of us were, WE ALL SINNED willfully,  our conscious was void of the HOLY SPIRIT .

NOW we see sin AND if we have the SPIRIT we should be convicted.    WHEN david was REMINDED of the great evil HE DID , HE REPENTED

yet when many are warned of thiers,   THEY DONT they JUSTIFY IT , THAT IS WILLFULL SIN Devoid of conscious.   MY advice we better start over in the bible

and read for ourselves.      HIS sayings and let no man tryand twist them to suit his own carnal desires.    WE are supposed to be, ,SUPPOSED to be our brrethrens keeper.

SO start looking out for the church and not jus getting along and hugging and not warning .    Be blessed.    Let it sink n a bit .

No, I agree that these things are sin and not to be supported. But it is you who have it all wrong. Jesus ate with sinners, knowingly. The difference is that wherever He went and whoever He hung out with, He was a witness; and if we are in Christ and Him in us, we do likewise, and it is no more support of sin than His doing the same.

Supporting sin, is not defined as you have purposed. But rather, it is a sin of support to pray to false gods, to financially support or promote evil, and to support anti-Christ/anti-God efforts.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Since Jesus Knows, Perfectly, ALL the thoughts and desires of man's heart (that includes women),

and nothing is hidden from His Sight,  throughout eternity, from His Scrutiny in men,

(as also HE DID NOT TRUST MEN,  because HE KNOWS what is in men) ....

Think what Jesus Says to someone who comes to worship HIM,   while in their heart they are thinking of being with a harlot ! ! ! //  or practicing idolatry in their life every day .....

THEY are guilty of adultery and must pay the price of it,  as YHWH'S WORD Says.

As for being "with" the wicked >>

and staying silent about their sin >>

About 9,690,000 results (0.64 seconds)
Search Results
Ezekiel 3:18 When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and ...
biblehub.com/ezekiel/3-18.htm
And I will hold you responsible for their deaths. English Standard Version If I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked person shall die for his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. New American ...

• Praise God! 1

4 minutes ago, ScottA said:

No, I agree that these things are sin and not to be supported. But it is you who have it all wrong. Jesus ate with sinners, knowingly. The difference is that wherever He went and whoever He hung out with, He was a witness; and if we are in Christ and Him in us, we do likewise, and it is no more support of sin than His doing the same.

Supporting sin, is not defined as you have purposed. But rather, it is a sin of support to pray to false gods, to financially support or promote evil, and to support anti-Christ/anti-God efforts.

We can eat with sinners.    I said that.   Its our own church memebers.    IF one is in sin, we cannot eat with even such a one , we do all in hopes they repent.

Gay marriage we must not attend.   Sounds like joel and others in the unity and prosperity camp.

To marry adultery IS SIN.     To marry gay with gay IS SIN.    that we cannot partake of in any fashion.    

The church today does evil as does the world n many cases,  but I suppose Since they do it in JESUS name this makes it okay.

NOPE its worse.  God would sooner us be ice cold than lukewarm.   Gay marriage is not to be attended period.  If believers are marrying into adultery, its not

to be attended period.    Okay.   enough said.  

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Since Jesus Knows, Perfectly, ALL the thoughts and desires of man's heart (that includes women),

and nothing is hidden from His Sight,  throughout eternity, from His Scrutiny in men,

(as also HE DID NOT TRUST MEN,  because HE KNOWS what is in men) ....

Think what Jesus Says to someone who comes to worship HIM,   while in their heart they are thinking of being with a harlot ! ! ! //  or practicing idolatry in their life every day .....

THEY are guilty of adultery and must pay the price of it,  as YHWH'S WORD Says.

That infuriates GOD.    A trivia question for you jeff.    This can be found both in the old holy scrips and the apostolic letters.

ready.

What does GOD utterly despise above all things.

IS it ,  the ice cold who deny him

IS it those on fire for him

OR is it those who holler his name , but serve sin and do so in his name.

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If believers are marrying into adultery, its not

to be attended period. 

ALL Scripture agrees --- if ANYONE, any sin, anyone,  sins, and continues NOT to repent,   (i.e. continues to live in adultery/ to commit it or to agree with it or to condone it) ,  they are to be put out....  (until they repent)....

• Praise God! 1