• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

As that pertains to gays, a Christian does not go to a gay wedding to support their sin, but because we love sinners, just as Christ did. And if we go, we bring Christ with us, and yes, He (and we) are either received or not. But whether or not we are received is not an indication of our supporting sin or not. Nonetheless, we are the light of the world that shines into darkness, that some may be saved.

This is sloppy evangelism.    I was waiting to see this approach.     WE don't go period.

IF you do , what are you going to say,  GOD LOVES YOU .   its this approach that destroyed true evangelism.

IF two gay men or two gaywomen get married,   what are you going to say, CONGRATS .   HOW can you.   and how can you not WARN THEM cease this .  You would have too warn

them .   This is that sorry seeker friendly approach that destroyed the church.    No one going to this marriage is going to speak out or warn out against it .

You will sit silent or hug everything and say congrats .    You know and I know it .    this is sloppy evangelism.  

Go to gay weddings.    RIGHT .  no we don't .     But I know ,  I am the hater with the ax to grind.    How bout we change your first line

to A CHRISTAIN DONT GO to A gay wedding , and just leave it at that .    IF you go ,what are you going to tell them.  YOU have to warn .  

And lots of gays claim to KNOW JESUS.   THEY Don't , but let me guess you will tell me GOD knows their heart and I am evil for judging .

No, I will only warn you: If Jesus did as you advocate, none would be saved. And that...is not evangelism at all.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/15/2018 at 2:41 PM, creativemechanic said:

something I noticed 

20180113_151213.jpg

If I was friends with someone and they invited me to their wedding , even to a second spouse, I'd go.