IGNORED

What on earth is going on with the weather???

MorningGlory

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Oh if only I could control the weather it would look like Hawaii & I'd be happy to share that for any who wanted it! :62_62:

I'm thinking this Cold Snap is GOD's answer to the Global Warming-Climate Change propaganda- Perhaps the LORD GOD is poking them in the eye and laughing?  The plans & devices of men...LOL! I think the LORD GOD is showing HE is in control of the weather & HIS geography & we are not. We can't even predict it accurately day to day let alone espousing grand predictions of hundreds and thousands of years of weather patterns!   I believe it is a Climate Change Hustle.

You want to hear a sad joke.   I heard a global warming scientist once say we can expect warmer temperatures , less ice and snow.

then turns around and say BUT IF we see more ice and snow THIS TOO is an effect of global warming .  IN OTHER WORDS , it don't matter what it does  , ITS GLOBAL WARMING

and time to JOIN OUR SS one world mindset .    

25 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It has been like spring here. 60 degree temps and blue sky. Is it La Nina? Last year around this time we had over 2 feet of snow and ice and it was awful.

That is the shift .   above average temps for winter on the western half, and the north eastern and middle to eastern part Colder.

IF we thinks this is cold over here.  MY how we have forgotten in early to mid eighties.    SUPER FRIGID unlike anything I ever did see.

We could run on lakes, rivers, creeks, as a boy here in texas we had over two weeks where the high never got to above freezing.

People forget things   I notice.     But by grace memory just seems to stay with me,    Now where on earth did I put the keys.

I kid you all not .   My mind can remember in detail events from even a tiny tot days,  yet ask me to find where two mins ago I put keys

and its like WHERE ON earth are they.   I once even found my wallet inside the bag in the fridge .    It aint old timers,  that happened when I was in my twenties.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I can't believe that Texas is going into the fourth week of cold weather!  I woke up to snow and ice in my front yard!  How's the weather where the rest of you are?   No work today here and flights are cancelled............

sorry-folks-texas-is-closed.jpg

Morning glory you probably far too young to remember the eighties, but here in texas we could run on lakes , the river , creeks.  It was Massive cold in winters for a few years

back then.   I was just a youngster in grammer and jr high in those days.    You were probably either still cutting a front tooth or not yet born.    be blessed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

*Global Warming* :P

**Runs away** 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Spent  today ripping out a deck at my yard in 70 degree weather. Brrrr.

Wore a t shirt and shorts. But it is going to get cold tonight then hover in the high fifties to sixties for a couple of days. After all it is January. 

Sorry that you are having winter at Texas. May God keep you and yours warm and safe.

Maybe global warming is over and we will now have global cooling and calls from Al Gore to spread black ash and soot  around to warm up the terrain.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Morning glory you probably far too young to remember the eighties, but here in texas we could run on lakes , the river , creeks.  It was Massive cold in winters for a few years

back then.   I was just a youngster in grammer and jr high in those days.    You were probably either still cutting a front tooth or not yet born.    be blessed.

Ha ha!  I'm over fifty by just a bit, Friend.  I didn't live here in Texas then though.  My company is closed 'til Thursday and we still have ice all over the place.  Phooey:unsure:

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Ha ha!  I'm over fifty by just a bit, Friend.  I didn't live here in Texas then though.  My company is closed 'til Thursday and we still have ice all over the place.  Phooey:unsure:

MG you older than I am.     well be blessed .     Guess you can remember the eighties then.    It was super frigid cold for some of those years. 

• Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/16/2018 at 11:26 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Ice and sleet covered roads with 4+ inches covering them here in NW Tennessee. High of 19 today and 2 degrees above zero tonight. But relief is in the forecast later in the week. I moved down South to get away from the Northern Eskimos, since they won't keep their own weather up there and have to share their misery.  

Oh my you got mixed up somewhere. Try route 64 to 75, to I-95 south and keep going till it feels like you need to turn on the car air conditioning. Might make a hard left at I-4 come to Clearwater and turn south on the gulf coast. Get to at least Naples. It's going to hit 35 tonight at the Pinellas County Peninsula on the "Suncoast" of Fl., not nice at all.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Oh my you got mixed up somewhere. Try route 64 to 75, to I-95 south and keep going till it feels like you need to turn on the car air conditioning. Might make a hard left at I-4 come to Clearwater and turn south on the gulf coast. Get to at least Naples. It's going to hit 35 tonight at the Pinellas County Peninsula on the "Suncoast" of Fl., not nice at all.

Salt was sometimes used as an antiseptic for bad wounds. You just rubbed it liberally in mine, OUCH :laugh: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

We have just had 105 deg. F days down under and its predicted we are to expect another week of it from next Monday. :laugh: I say, 

V   V    V    V    V    V   V   

STOP GLOBAL WARMING.jpg