• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 minutes ago, Butero said:

Common as in Jane dressing like Johnny.  It is the norm.  Johnny dressing like Jane is another story.  That is far less common place.  

Any parent who has fear of the LORD.  would shut that down asap fast .   

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Butero said:

If this was written by a woman, she is clearly very unselfish advise.  I really am not that picky where I would expect someone to go out of their way to that degree for me, but it is nice that some would.  I don't think too many men really would expect those things of their wives, but everyone is so out for themselves these days, and all about everything being "fair."  I can't imagine what it must have been like being married to someone like that.  It is amazing how different things were back then.  Of course, many women work today, and many men expect their wives to work a public job, and that makes a huge difference in how I would look at this.  I still believe in traditional roles, at least in ideal conditions, where the husband works the public job, and the wife is free to be a homemaker.  

ONWARD n the LORD peoples , onward in the LORD.   Focus on serving GOD with all the heart.

I know many women that wear clothes manufactured for men, not that it makes any difference, because most wear men's style clothing.  I am not sure how we got on this topic, but it is true.  I saw a woman with a matching outfit her little boy was wearing.  Not little girl, little boy.  

Butero.     Would you wear a dress and appear as womanly.     NO

so lets not justify others either.    Lets drop this , it is depressing . 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Farther and farther and farther,   society completely gets farther from God's Word,  so much that they cannot even recognize good and evil,  right and wrong any more (as if they ever could) ......

• Praise God! 1

I don't think I actually commented on this, but it was a very good post.  Everything is all about self, and it shouldn't be that way.  We have Biblical guidelines for men and women, and if both would heed to them, things would go well.  The men should do what they are instructed to do and the women should do what they are instructed to do and stop worrying about what is fair.  Just do what is right.  

I have learned something by grace long ago.    it don't matter how others treat me.    LOOK at how the world treated JESUS

Why should it treat me, who was simply SAVED BY HIM,   better than it did him.    I don't look for people , life to treat me fair.

Instead I see themercy OF GOD who DID NOT GIVE me what I derseve, DEATH, but instead by mercy it was grace.

LET US JOY in his salvation and know and understand we are not above our master.    Thus if the world hated him, it will us too.

Focus on walking by the SPIRIT as Christ did.    WHO if we examine his walk,   I never once heard him say,   its not fair yall should be treating me like a king.

NOPE he allowed all persecutions and hatred against him and died for His own enemies , that  all who believe IN HIM , WILL have eternal life.

LOVE TRUTH , follow ONLY the lamb and ONWARD In the LORD peoples,   we don't DESERVE better treatment from the world, than JESUS Received.

IN fact , truth be told,  HE IS the ONLY ONE WHO DESERVED all PRAISE ,but instead got lots of  rejections

we don't deserve praise from any.   We deserved death ,    YET GRACE came instead.  SO ONWARD peoples , warn those n error to repent

LOVE CHRIST SO LOVE HIS SAYINGS amen.  

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Farther and farther and farther,   society completely gets farther from God's Word,  so much that they cannot even recognize good and evil,  right and wrong any more (as if they ever could) ......

If the blind lead the blind,     its only the ditch they fall into.

This world is tanked and worse so are many churches.     JEFF.     I Gaurantee with no doubt,    WE in the last of the last days.

The wrath of GOD will come in the generation whose inquity abounded to the full.

Remember what GOD told the jews,    G O    around the ammorites , destroy them not , FOR THEIR INQUITY is not yet full.

Well it filled four generations later.     and JUDGMENT came.    the world n noahs day filled and JUDGEMENT came

Sodom and Gomorroah filled and JUDGMENT came.   ninevah filled nigh full but repented at Jonas and was spared , but later filled and did not repent and JUDGEMENT came.

LOOK at this world ,  LOOK at even the last twenty  , ten years,    ITS FILLING OUT OF CONTROL FAST NOW.

I warn us all,  WE IN THE LAST DAYS,  REPENT , REPENT , REPENT and follow ONLY the lamb or face the wrath OF the LAMB they will.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Give and give until you bleed. Then give some more. Never preached anymore. Always the ones I heard are about equal rights and taking what you can (in a nice way). Wives only respect your husbands if the internet says they deserve it. Children, do no revere your parents because you are in charge. Husbands, just keep bleeding until you collapse because you are probably a dead-beat dad anyway.

State will nit-pick for inequality and make sure the social services mess with as many families as possible or else their budgets will be cut. Budgets that cannot afford a decent police force can afford shrinks to go prying for social injustice's lucre.

Make sure the little boys are feminized and the girls are masculined. Ensure equality of purpose and force-feed evolution and alternative lifestyles to the kindergarten kiddos. Make sure every child is left behind in the dust of failed programs that are ever changing to keep teachers on the hop. Pretend 'religion' is not allowed in public schools because Judy and Janet would be offended.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Butero said:

I am curious about who wrote the article, whether it was a man or a woman.  The author's name is not given for some reason.  

My guess is that it was written by a woman (young, probably single) for one of those commercial women's magazines that gave rise to Vogue and Cosmopolitan, since we're usually the ones with "compulsive perfection disorder" and buy into impossible expectations of ourselves.......that and we tend to dream in fairy tales......lol.  My favourite part was the part about taking a nap before hubby gets home.....hilarious......not sure how those young gals were supposed to take a nap while they're in the middle of cooking a delicious dinner,  and washing and changing the children's clothes, and fixing their hair up with a ribbon no less and freshening up their make up, and probably a baby to nurse and a toddler or two to chase after.....all at the same time, all right before zero hour.  I'm still chuckling.  :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I'm still chuckling.  :) 

I'm still NOT chuckling. 

I'm flabbergasted that not many understood the point I was making.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Butero said:

I felt like I got your point.  Weren't you complaining it wasn't fair?  Why must the evening be his?  Are they not one flesh?  When does she get to relax and renew herself?  I don't know how anyone could misread that, but I would like to know if I am wrong.  

I absolutely was not talking about "fairness".    People who whine about fairness are never going to get it.  This world isn't fair - and sometimes wrongly so - pride, selfishness, and greed.  God isn't fair - and rightly so - if he were we would all be in hell right now.

I'm talking about why the article seems to be saying that everything she does all day long is to make sure that he will want to come home and when he gets home, he will want to stay home.  He should already want to come home and stay home because he loves her and his family.  If the baby needs changing when he arrives or if the roast is burnt - she hasn't failed.  It's just part of life.  

Why the command for perfection for the husband's sake?

And where, where, where is the article or job description about how a husband is to make his wife happy floating around the internet?

Or in all of these incessant arguments on message boards about what women can and cannot do, can and cannot wear, can and cannot say in church, can and cannot practice and can and cannot have as a profession are the incessant discussions about men and their lives a husbands, providers, and fathers?

Fairness?  No indeed. 

Trying to understand the concept of "worth" as a spouse?  Yes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1