creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Something i noticed about the content and reaction to 2 movies with "Christian themes". Ever notice this?

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

So true. It has mixed messages to disarm us from the wrong ones. They get Christians to be friends with the world.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

So true. It has mixed messages to disarm us from the wrong ones. They get Christians to be friends with the world.

Because the GOAL IS WORLD PEACE AND UNITY ALL INCLUSIVE .   They will keep gearing this up .   with songs , books

worship with other religions will begin more too.    THEY GOT A GOAL ONE LIGHT .  sorry but I hope ONE LIGHT sees this more and more .

He has been asking about the all inclusive , this is just one of those ways .

I would NOT be surprise IF THIS YEAR they make a movie that has all religions in it and implies that they are saved if they are doing good works

see the attack is also against FUNDAMENTAL CHRISTANTIY.    SO they will use the extreme muslim to seem as enemy , WHICH HE IS

but , THEY WILL SUGAR COAT the overall muslim religion as good .    THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DOING .

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DOING.  they will also make the serious bible person seem bad too, and they will use bad examples With some truth TO DO IT

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DOING .  and most will fall for it .   THIS IS ABOUT TO GO VIRAL.

THEY trying to build a one world religion and they ABOUT GOT IT .   just a lil more delusion and time and THEY WILL HAVE this UNIVERSAL RELIGON

that points to....................HUMANITY and therefore to A all inclusive ONE WORLD GOVT to take charge .   THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DOING .

Oh dear ROME leads it , but so does the jews , so do many other churches now .     Wayne .   I love you as you my own pops.    Please , lets help warn the people .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, creativemechanic said:

Something i noticed about the content and reaction to 2 movies with "Christian themes". Ever notice this?

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Try to imagine Germany.    they point to the answer , they accuse any who oppose as a scapegoat .   

See they actually turning the churches AGAINST , AGAINST the true lambs .  this will INCREASE BIG TIME .

THEY want ONE WORLD where they sit on top, and it matters not who dies nor how many have too for them to get this .

Look at the damage one man did who ran a  nation called Germany.    NOW we see this all inclusive WORLD WIDE

so imagine how many a man and men who rule this so called utopia will kill.  Hitler one man one nation killed over eight million JUST in camps .

Imagine what one and a few can do over the entire world .  Try billions.    but hey its all about love peace and unity, BUT HEY its all for OUR OWN GOOD

HISTORY IS REPEATING only this time the scale is WORLD WIDE.     WORLD WIDE .    so yeah this is the final end time event building .

• Thumbs Up 1

They are and have been brain washing so many churches .    To get all , all religions to come together as one for a common goal

that will POINT to a WORLD GOVT , a leader and kings.   my guess,  TEN KINGS.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

1 Corinthians 10:31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

The title is 'spiritual' sounding enough but it's error is in the assumed definition of love. 'Love the sinner' here is taken as the 'erotic' type of love rather than the agape. That's where it's real problem lies.

exactly 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I'm sorry, but I kind of chuckled at the use of the anime Sword Art Online as the movie's cover art.

You see this message everywhere these days, it seems. It doesn't help that, for some insane reason, many lunatics out there wish to hamper free speech. If a priest stands atop a box in public and starts preaching about scriptural truths like homosexuality being wrong, you always get crowds of people screeching at them, assaulting them, you name it.

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

Hitler was singing ? that song about love❤️ Peace✌️ and unity?

No.   Peace for a thousand years or etc yes.    The same pattern occurs basically.

Had the spirit of darkness not prepared the churches and people FIRST ,  HITLER would have been rejected.

But it did.     Kid you not .   GO look up some of the phrases some of the churches were using shortly prior to hilters arrival.    Emerging church doctrine.

Heavy on evolution ,     

the spirit of darkness was paving the way for hitler,  like a spiritual false prophet does through men.   

Only , forgive my broken English,  ONLY DISSA TYME its tha whola werld .    If we cannot see what is coming then known and understand

our focus is on the wrong things.   like cares and pleasures in life which choke the word right out of the soul of the one who does such things.

We got lots of entertainment , only the ENTERTAINEMNT has lulled many to sleep and now is leading straight into the mindset for all inclusive unity for world peace.

False prophets always POINT and lead to their head , and when their head of all evil arrives,    Man so many see it as something good.

TRUE prophets point to their head to,  JESUS .    but those sure are lesser in number .    

You know yowm.,   When GOD gets shown the back ,  Evil quickly fills the void.  When truth is rejected ,  lies are accepted more and more .

Thus in this generation mass evil is increasing ,   and as usual , those under it don't see it as evil , they see is as good , as love , as

the darkness in them, which they think is light increases so too will the hate against TRUTH and THOSE OF IT.

The spirit of darkness  is running all over the place.   WE by faith n Christ must and can resist the evil and warn men to repent .

We focus on Christ and just bask in HIS SAYINGS .    but the sayings of men which omit or twist those sayings,   yeah you guess it ,  GOT NO FLAVOR FOR ME

they dead empty , preaching to the dead and empty.      Be blessed yowm.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

So what is this about? You don't like Christian movies? Is that what you are saying?  I know not all are great. But not all are bad neither.