• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, john1 said:
Galatians chapter 5 verse 4
You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.
Romans chapter 7 starting with verse 4
So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. For when we were in the realm of the flesh,[a] the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

OH dear john I never said anything about the law .   all I did was quoate paul.    you seeing a delusion john.  its stopping you from seeing a clear reminder .

You have no idea how often I have said that same thing , that if we justify ourselves by the law we are fallen from grace.

BUT PS................we don't MAKE IT VOID and say HE WE CAN CAUSE WE UNDER GRACE .   JESUS IS NOT , I repeat NOT the MAN OF SIN the MAN of LAWLESSNESS.

SIN is deadly , JESUS came to set us free, not leave us in sin , powerless to overcome evil.    JESUS aint the minisitr of sin .    NOPE and he will tell many on the last

day ,  depart I never knew you,   you who lived as though you could willfully sin and call it grace in MY NAME .    what the heck is these chuches turnig the iamge of JESUS INTO

sounds like the image of lawlessness.    THAT AINT JESUS.     that is the spirit of anti Christ whose focus is now on UNITY HUGE , with the word and rome .  HOPE

ya don't head down that road .  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH dear john I never said anything about the law .   all I did was quoate paul.    you seeing a delusion john.  its stopping you from seeing a clear reminder .

You have no idea how often I have said that same thing , that if we justify ourselves by the law we are fallen from grace.

BUT PS................we don't MAKE IT VOID and say HE WE CAN CAUSE WE UNDER GRACE .   JESUS IS NOT , I repeat NOT the MAN OF SIN the MAN of LAWLESSNESS.

SIN is deadly , JESUS came to set us free, not leave us in sin , powerless to overcome evil.    JESUS aint the minisitr of sin .    NOPE and he will tell many on the last

day ,  depart I never knew you,   you who lived as though you could willfully sin and call it grace in MY NAME .    what the heck is these chuches turnig the iamge of JESUS INTO

sounds like the image of lawlessness.    THAT AINT JESUS.     that is the spirit of anti Christ whose focus is now on UNITY HUGE , with the word and rome .  HOPE

ya don't head down that road .  

What is next will they tell me to kiss a Koran for world peace or hug a muslim and no need to convert him   .  OH wait some are already doing that .

Should we go and just find unity in football , LIKE THE POPE SAYS

cause the last time I checked , FRIENDSHIP with the world is ENMITY with GOD.  our unity IS SOLEY in JESUS.

other religions all false , all of satan.  TO those we witness the gospel ,  NOT OF WORLD PEACE and HUGS

NO the JESUS saves only gospel.    Hope that encourages you john.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  687
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

we don't MAKE IT VOID

Romans chapter 4

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

Romans chapter 6 verse 14
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

If you try to obey the law you sin more, if you try to love, and pay no attention to sin you sin less.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12
 Love covers all wrongs.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8
Love covers a great many sins.

James chapter 2 verse 13
because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, john1 said:

Romans chapter 4

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

Romans chapter 6 verse 14
For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

If you try to obey the law you sin more, if you try to love, and pay no attention to sin you sin less.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12
 Love covers all wrongs.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8
Love covers a great many sins.

James chapter 2 verse 13
because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

YES is was not at all through the law .  we saved solely by grace IN FACT JOHN, any one who trys and justifies themselves by the law , HAVE FALLEN

oh yeah we can fall from grace   .    so be looking diligently now lest any man FAIL OF the grace of GOD.   yep we can fail of the grace of GOD too.

JESUS aint no minister of sin .  if we  say we know him , yet walk in darkness WE LIE and d o  not the truth.

SO why not help me be grave.   O  ,  yeah that is a requirement , grave , yeah.     so where is it .

I have such a wonderful idea.     Do you know any faithful men who teach .   would you make some recommendations so I can hear some sermons

or teachings .    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

I thought this was prevented,  not found in him,  but stopped before it started. (due to the extravagantly rich and wonderful revelations he had and was or would be receiving)

I'm not quite sure how to think of it jeff......it was to prevent pride from manifesting i would say.  I do not mean to condemn or accuse or diminish Paul in any way, God forbid....but of course he was human, and assume potentially susceptible to pride as much as anyone in whom it had not been completely put to death.  He was sent the thorn in his flesh because he needed it, presumably.  We don't hear, for example, that John received a thorn due to the great revelation he received.........I understand that John had suffered terribly for the name of Christ, boiled alive in oil and survived it, also he was quite old.....perhaps pride was just no longer an issue for him, as it potentially was for Paul at that time.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have such a wonderful idea.     Do you know any faithful men who teach .   would you make some recommendations so I can hear some sermons

or teachings . 

I don't know any who can teach.

1 John chapter 4 verse 7

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

So if we're born of God, and know God, what difference does sin make.

Galatians chapter 2 

21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”[e]

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

I don't know any who can teach.

1 John chapter 4 verse 7

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

So if we're born of God, and know God, what difference does sin make.

Galatians chapter 2 

21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”[e]

You have got to be kidding me .   I aint trying to be mean.   seriously , but how on earth can you even say that last statement

what difference does sin make .      please tell me you kidding or something.    HEY we should nto joke like that .   but go ahead tell me you was kidding

and NOT SERIOUS.  you cannot seriously believe that .    John.    I am sorry to have to say this , for your sake I sorrow,  but  I am out of here.

I perceive it don't matter what I say , you aint going to believe it anyway.   so chalk me off as not saved or false . 

But I got to part ways with you.     It breaks my heart .  it does more than you know.  but man what the heck has happened to the peoples.  

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You have got to be kidding me

The only law we need to obey is love your neighbor as yourself.

Galatians chapter 5 verse 14

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

1 Timothy chapter 1 verse7, 8
They want to be teachers of the law but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.
We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
Galatians chapter 3 verses 24,25,23
So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.

If I said we had to not sin, I would be a hypocrite, and that's what most of people here are, because they do sin.

Jesus said his yoke was easy and his burden light, if you teach the law your making it heavy, all we need to do is love.
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, john1 said:

The only law we need to obey is love your neighbor as yourself.

Galatians chapter 5 verse 14

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

1 Timothy chapter 1 verse7, 8
They want to be teachers of the law but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.
We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
Galatians chapter 3 verses 24,25,23
So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law. Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.

If I said we had to not sin, I would be a hypocrite, and that's what most of people here are, because they do sin.

Jesus said his yoke was easy and his burden light, if you teach the law your making it heavy, all we need to do is love.

WELL now that and LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART MIND AND SOUL,  FOR IF A MAN has THAT LOVE

then he has the LOVE TO LOVE HIS NIEGHBOR as himself.  ON THESE TWO THE WHOLE LAW IS FULLFILLED.

so lets let john sum it up one more time       HE who loves NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS nor HIS BROTHER knows not GOD.

LETS not forget that charity rejoices in truth, NOT INQUITY.   hugs  and doing good and treating one another kind WITHTOUT CORRECTING is NOT LOVE

GOT to have both.   Got to have both.   For LOVE desires none to perish.     The approach of lets not correct but LOVE THEM TO JESUS , did not work

SEE if they had REALLY LOVED THEM TO JESUS ,well they would have preached THE JESUS , and doctrine that convinced these THEY WERE SINNERS

in need of a savoir .  BUT THEY WONT WARN AGAINST SIN , so they don't repent and see themselves as REALLY IN DIRE NEED to be saved.

OOOPS.  satan snuck in and changed the verison of true love into something thatallows leaven to rise to the full.     Be on guard the adversary IS romaing all

over with this method , taking captive many , alluring them through the flesh into a feel good with no need to walk good gospel .   YEAH its ugly

FOLLOW THE LAMB.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,256
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

The one sin that makes us or breaks us lies in what we do with Jesus.  If we receive Him as the Word God Who humbled Himself and took on the form of a Servant, we are made able to become born again sons of God.  If we reject Him and that He came from the Father, we remain in the possession of satan among the unredeemed.  

Joh 3:17  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Joh 3:18  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

• Thumbs Up 2