• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And since the false prophets take no days off,  NEITHER WILL WE .  

They got media , major religions , education system , faiths ,   secular , just a monster amount pushing this lie right onto the peoples.

We both know we cant stop the falling away and ths all inclusive delusion that grows like a mushroom now

But that don't mean I got to take it .    NOPE it will be warned out against and who knows , maybe some will hear and repent .

I would have to be the biggest idoit to not see what is coming now , to not see what this means for me .

For us and all who love the Lord.    It means persecutions will increase against us,  it means laws will change

and many will betray many .    But I had rather die living for CHRIST and doing all to preach truth to those who even hate me , so at least maybe some will repent

than to live a lie in this dung pile wicked all inclusive unity monster getting created.     ONWARD in the LORD , cause the hate against us will only increase

the persecutions against us will become far worse than mere words ,   OH well to live for JESUS IS JOY and to die for HIM even at the hour of our death

we know tis far better to be with him.    SO REGULATORS OF THE ONE TRUE GOSPLE ..................MOUNT UP .  

He (the antichrist) shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action. And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. (Daniel 11:32,33)

And the people of God are already being seduced and flattered by pastors who are preaching a different gospel and a different Jesus, in various ways---some more subtly than others---preparing the way for the antichrist. It's sad and frightening to think that if Jesus Himself visited a church in another form and gave a sermon, His own people would probably think He was a heretic---so much has the doctrine of the New Testament been distorted and deserted. The worship of the beast will only be the ultimate abomination on top of all the others that already fill the temple of God. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 minutes ago, john1 said:

That's up to you, but there's nothing more important.

Matthew chapter 4 verse 4
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
Romans chapter 1 verse 28
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

John chapter 8 verse 31,32
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, " If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
2 John
 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
Job chapter 23 verse 12
I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

Matthew 11
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Luke chapter 21
33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Romans chapter 10 
17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
Mark chapter 13
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
James chapter 1
25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.
James chapter 4
Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Isaiah chapter 45 verse 19
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.
Jeremiah chapter 9
24 but let the one who boasts boast about this:
    that they have the understanding to know me,
that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
    justice and righteousness on earth,
    for in these I delight,”
declares the Lord.
Jeremiah chapter 5 verse 1
“Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem,
    look around and consider,
    search through her squares.
If you can find but one person
    who deals honestly and seeks the truth,
    I will forgive this city.
Psalm 119 verse 114
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

Well since you wont offer me no starting point on how much to read as a general.

Then let me tell you something amazing .  I was the worst of most sinners that I personally knew .  But on may thiriteith of two thousand

and six,  God stirred in my conscious and swung me a whole new direction.  and on that very day he placed me in the holy book , the bible

and man he poured such a love for truth on my heart as only grace can do.   I began with pure joy to read that holy book

for hours every day , some days up to eight hours , but I would say average of four maybe five ,  and man that love for truth has not faded

as every day for hours I just have loved and kept reading that holy book.    SO thanks for such wonderful advice.  by grace I have been doing just that

for nigh twelve years in may.   NOW ready to listen.   your views are off john.   IF you had really read that bible for one hundred or two hundred times

over and again. HOW the heck or why would you be coming after us who warn , who are grave.   IF you really read that book as you CLAIM

you would see the pattern very simply , IF YOU have the HOLY GHOST your pattern by now would have led to be warning out AND to be also saying GOD IS LOVE .

I mean I have been saying things in the bible , THAT you claim you have read hundreds of times.   and you just seem to see it as wrong .

You were trained to see things by men a certain way .    YOU need to start over and read JUST the bible and pray .   You gave me advice , now hear mine.  

8 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

He (the antichrist) shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action. And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. (Daniel 11:32,33)

And the people of God are already being seduced and flattered by pastors who are preaching a different gospel and a different Jesus, in various ways---some more subtly than others---preparing the way for the antichrist. It's sad and frightening to think that if Jesus Himself visited a church in another form and gave a sermon, His own people would probably think He was a heretic---so much has the doctrine of the New Testament been distorted and deserted. The worship of the beast will only be the ultimate abomination on top of all the others that already fill the temple of God. 

Their are many my friend who will make claims they follow Christ and read that bible .  but it becomes clear real fast by how and what they teach , who they try and correct

that this is not the case .  we got a generation being trained on certain parts of the bible only,  and those parts they take out oftext to support a false love that don't exist .

We seem to have one in our presence.   but no need for names I think the few have this one spotted quite well by grace.    I wish no evil upon this man

but I am going to keep warning out against him, till he repents and seeks ONLY GOD from the whole heart and then watch,   he would soon join ones like us .

if not he will get only worse and worse till he is fully surrended to this false all love inclusive gospel that is leading and will lead all RIGHT into the worship of the beast

I speak of the end time delusion .  we know many have been deceived for years.  but their is a delusion coming and now is , that is leading all to gather in time

under what they will just think is a man and men of love and unity , but really it will be anti Christ ,  the ten kings , the one world govt and the worship of the dragon and the beast .

ITS speeding up like nothing I have ever seen before my friend.    Its really speeding up .

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You were trained to see things by men a certain way .    YOU need to start over and read JUST the bible and pray .   You gave me advice , now hear mine.  

He might have been trained by spirits.   He just did not test the spirits to see who they came from. (as his life and posts all along seem to indicate.) .   Turning to YHVH (God) to learn the truth does not seem to be his choice.

• This is Worthy 1

Just now, simplejeff said:

He might have been trained by spirits.   He just did not test the spirits to see who they came from. (as his life and posts all along seem to indicate.) .   Turning to YHVH (God) to learn the truth does not seem to be his choice.

FULLY AGREE.   for If a man has NOT the SPIRIT as his guide , IF he has not Christ , then it wont matter what he can quoate , he will never even understand what it is he quoates.

I see it all the time .  they come after ones like me WITH SCRIPS and those very scrips they bring they UNDERSTAND NOT ,  for those scrips DO NOT contradict what I say.

But this they cannot see ,nor is it in them to see.  ONLY IN CHRIST can we have the eyes to see and perceive , and the ears to hear and understand .

all else is sinking sand.  IF OUR FOUNDATION is not built upon Christ it matters not what we think we knew , it matters not if we can quoate scrips like van impe

WE LOST and will never rightly understand TRUTH.    YESHUA does not CONTRADICT YHWY WORD,  HE IS HIS WORD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,287
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Yes. I fear God.....

Pro 2:1-5  My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;  If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

• Abraham feared God-ref Gen 22:12 Joseph feared God-ref Gen 42:18 Moses feared God-ref Ex 3:6

• Israel shall hear and fear-ref Deut 21:21 Jacob was afraid-ref Gen 28:17 Israel feared the Lord-ref Ex 14:31 The people feared the Lord-ref 1 Sam 11:7 David was afraid of the Lord-ref 2 Sam 6:9 Obadiah feared the Lord greatly-ref 1 Ki 18:12 Thy servant did fear the Lord-ref 2 Ki 4:1 The nations feared the Lord-ref 2 Ki 17:41 Israel feared God-ref 2 Chr 6:33 The fear of the Lord came upon all the cities about Gerah-ref 2 Chr 14:14 Nehemiah feared God-ref Neh 5:15 Hananiah feared God-ref Neh 7:2 Job feared God-ref Job 1:1 The waters were afraid-ref Ps 77:16 Men do therefore fear Him-ref Job 37:24 David’s flesh trembled for fear of God-ref Ps 119:120 Every man shall be afraid-ref Isa 13:7,8 Egypt shall be afraid and fear because of the Lord-ref Isa 19:16 Hezekiah feared the Lord-ref Jere 26:19 The king decreed that men should tremble and fear before the God of Daniel-ref Dan 6:26 Daniel stood trembling-ref Dan 10:11 The children of Israel shall fear the Lord-ref Hos 3:5 *Jonah feared the Lord-ref Jonah 1:9 The men feared the Lord-ref Jonah 1:16 The nations shall be afraid of the Lord-ref Mic 7:16,17 Levi feared the Lord-ref Mal 2:4,5 Peter, James, and John were sore afraid-ref Mt 17:1,6 The centurion feared greatly-ref Mt 27:54 The disciples feared exceedingly-ref Mk 4:41 Fear (of the angel) fell upon Zechariah-ref Lk 1:12 The people were filled with fear-ref Lk 5:26 Pilate was afraid-ref Jn 19:8 The prisoner was afraid and feared God-ref Lk 23:40 Fear came upon every soul-ref Acts 2:43 Cornelius was one that feared God-ref Acts 10:22 Great fear came upon all the church-ref Acts 5:11 Noah feared God-ref Heb 11:7 Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake-ref Heb 12:21 Jesus, Himself, feared His Father-ref Heb 5:7 During the Tribulation, great fell upon them-ref Rev 11:11 During the Millennium, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH SHALL FEAR HIM-Ps 67:7.

• Wonder why so many of God's people feared Him?  Does perfect love cast out all fear, even the fear of God?

• 2Co_7:1  Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

• Rev_15:4  Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

We are to fear nothing, as our Lord commanded, but God.

Mat_10:28  And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Gary Lee said:

Yes. I fear God.....

Pro 2:1-5  My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;  If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

• Abraham feared God-ref Gen 22:12 Joseph feared God-ref Gen 42:18 Moses feared God-ref Ex 3:6

• Israel shall hear and fear-ref Deut 21:21 Jacob was afraid-ref Gen 28:17 Israel feared the Lord-ref Ex 14:31 The people feared the Lord-ref 1 Sam 11:7 David was afraid of the Lord-ref 2 Sam 6:9 Obadiah feared the Lord greatly-ref 1 Ki 18:12 Thy servant did fear the Lord-ref 2 Ki 4:1 The nations feared the Lord-ref 2 Ki 17:41 Israel feared God-ref 2 Chr 6:33 The fear of the Lord came upon all the cities about Gerah-ref 2 Chr 14:14 Nehemiah feared God-ref Neh 5:15 Hananiah feared God-ref Neh 7:2 Job feared God-ref Job 1:1 The waters were afraid-ref Ps 77:16 Men do therefore fear Him-ref Job 37:24 David’s flesh trembled for fear of God-ref Ps 119:120 Every man shall be afraid-ref Isa 13:7,8 Egypt shall be afraid and fear because of the Lord-ref Isa 19:16 Hezekiah feared the Lord-ref Jere 26:19 The king decreed that men should tremble and fear before the God of Daniel-ref Dan 6:26 Daniel stood trembling-ref Dan 10:11 The children of Israel shall fear the Lord-ref Hos 3:5 *Jonah feared the Lord-ref Jonah 1:9 The men feared the Lord-ref Jonah 1:16 The nations shall be afraid of the Lord-ref Mic 7:16,17 Levi feared the Lord-ref Mal 2:4,5 Peter, James, and John were sore afraid-ref Mt 17:1,6 The centurion feared greatly-ref Mt 27:54 The disciples feared exceedingly-ref Mk 4:41 Fear (of the angel) fell upon Zechariah-ref Lk 1:12 The people were filled with fear-ref Lk 5:26 Pilate was afraid-ref Jn 19:8 The prisoner was afraid and feared God-ref Lk 23:40 Fear came upon every soul-ref Acts 2:43 Cornelius was one that feared God-ref Acts 10:22 Great fear came upon all the church-ref Acts 5:11 Noah feared God-ref Heb 11:7 Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake-ref Heb 12:21 Jesus, Himself, feared His Father-ref Heb 5:7 During the Tribulation, great fell upon them-ref Rev 11:11 During the Millennium, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH SHALL FEAR HIM-Ps 67:7.

• Wonder why so many of God's people feared Him?  Does perfect love cast out all fear, even the fear of God?

• 2Co_7:1  Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

• Rev_15:4  Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

We are to fear nothing, as our Lord commanded, but God.

Mat_10:28  And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Now that whole sentence we are to fear NOTHING , as our LORD COMMANED, but God.   now that was so beautifully said

I about did a spiritual somersault of joy.   spiritual gary,  cause aint no way its going to be physical , lest I land n a heap and crack something .  BUT man

that was so wonderdfully said.  and it sure sums up perfectly what GOD has said .   

Their is something we all need to examine so we can really help john.  I do feel bad for him.   I don't hate the man , but he is mistaken .

IF one warns out to not err and someone brings something about the law or God is love  ,  and that is all they do

then something is off .    I mean james warned out against error , paul did ,  JESUS SURE DID , GOD from heaven warns the churches

he tells them the good they are DOING and where they lack and says repent or else

And I aint saying this to be mean to John.  but he needs to be aware of it and start over .     WE all KNOW GOD IS LOVE

but while HE IS LOVE ,   HE CORRECTS AND CHASTENS , as did the church .   I mean if our message is ONLY GOD IS LOVE

and we just keep coming after those who actually warn like the early church did , something is big time missing in our walk. big time.

I mean WHILE I KNOW GOD IS LOVE ,    the early church said it too, but  I seen lots of correction as well.  LOTS of be ye holy as he is holy

lots of warnings and reminders    

even places where they said be not high minded but fear  for if GOD spared not the natural branches take heed lest he spare NOT YOU.

John if you read this , stop seeing it as an attack and take it to heart .     Just begin afresh and anew .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Actually this scripture is talking about casting out the fear of death....no longer being in bondage to it.  It is not saying the believer will stop fearing the Lord.....the bible doesn't contradict itself.  Death and the fear of it is the last enemy to be defeated in the life of the believer.

No where in the context of the verse does it mention death...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/11/2018 at 8:23 AM, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

We know that God wants us to love Him, but does He also want us to fear Him? The answer, if we examine the Scriptures, is clearly, YES.

Remember too that 'fear' here is to give Him honor and respect. Its not necessarily meant for us to be in abject terror of Him, like a slave fears an evil slavemaster