• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Butero said:

This was about an ideal society, all hypothetical, not what I thought we could settle for.  Of course you are right.  I am in agreement with most of your posts.

Butero raise those hands in praise to the LORD .    

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,832
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, Thomas Eidsaa said:

Hello dear brothers! In Norway where I come from; there are many upset about the state. Many of us want to return to cultivating soil and soul; ......................Light means truth, enlightenment, spreading of knowledge, exchange of ideas, peace and order. Together; love and light create all visible life in the univserse. (except from deep-ocean volcanoes)

The ideal society only exists in the minds of the one thinking about it.  It's a moot topic.  It is a mixture, for Christians of about 80% what's in the Bible and 20% what they THINK is in the Bible but is not.

I've heard Christians many times speaking of their ideal America and it usually only consists of the "bad people" changing their ways.  I never hear of Christians desiring a society where Christians live the way that  Christ asked us to.

Wouldn't a society have a soothing and healing change if Christians got off their rear ends and off the internet with their endless...and I do mean endless.... arguing over the same old dead horses?  Don't think I'm pointing the finger at anyone here.  I spent my share of days online arguing into the night and early morning over things that don't matter while I wouldn't make not ONE effort to walk across the street and share the gospel with a neighbor.

"Ideally" - shouldn't we take the beam out of our own collective eyes as the bride of Christ before we talk about the specks in the world's eyes?

The world just does what it does - spend its days in evil.

The church doesn't seem to be doing much about it except talking about how bad it is and pointing the finger and fighting too much amongst itself to be of any significant fruit-bearing.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

8 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Wouldn't a society have a soothing and healing change if Christians got off their rear ends and off the internet with their endless...and I do mean endless.... arguing over the same old dead horses?

No.  Society in countries where the ekklesia are like the New Testament ekklesia ,  faithful and true followers of Jesus and every day living His Life and every day laying down their lives for one another, 

is worse in terms of persecution, arrests, beatings, tortures, etc ,  and execution (martyrdom) of true believers .

i.e. Society does not improve - society , according to Galatians, and Revelation, is always opposed to YHVH, an enemy of Jesus, and is always attempting to drag everyone down to death (i.e. pernicious - death dealing) .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  9

54 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not at first .   at first he comes in PEACEABLY .   But I did not expect you to see this dream as dangerous.

For you have yet to let go of some of what ROME preaches .   The dark one destroys many THROUGH PEACE .   THROUGH PEACE .    THROUGH BY PEACE.

yeah.     And this spirit is leading right to him and the kings who for one hour rule with the beast .  as in THE LAST HOUR .

And soon in time we will see this unified religion start pushing another goal for world peace .     Don't know how much longer till it begins

FIRST it has to swell more in the minds and hearts of men.    But here is what the goal will be ,  some kind of tech that if one has it not ,  they cant buy or sell

in this society.   MARK those words well.  THIS TOO WILL HAPPEN in time .   SORRY I cant prove that as of yet with any links

But in time we will see this too.   GUESS when it starts happening and sooner than later ,  I will show the proofs then.  

Cut copy and paste this, SO WHEN it starts , you can remember what this wee thing by GRACE warned was coming .  The religious side

of this will heavily preach this tech as a good thing in time .   FOR IT DOES the bidding of the beast and causes the earth to both worship the beast and take its mark.

But I expect many will laugh at this as they have at other things by grace I warned out about years ago.  AND NOW they sure are being confirmed.

SEE the SPIRIT IS REAL and wayne IT DOES WARN US OF THINGS TO COME.  

Oh,  this one world council of men ,  will be stationed in Jerusalem.     Watch for that too.   A council of religions under a one religious leader

that points to a world power political system and man and men.   OH watch for that too.   and pard,  ROME LEADS THIS CHARGE .   

Whatever you have no proof to back up. My goal is to spread the truth of Jesus. To have him proclaim and to make sure people hear about the salvation sent into the world namely God the Father sent Jesus to bear our sins. To proclaim freedom to all.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

11 minutes ago, Jayne said:

The church doesn't seem to be doing much about it except talking about how bad it is and pointing the finger and fighting too much amongst itself to be of any significant fruit-bearing.

Thus also again,  one huge and obvious difference between "church" (since early centuries thru today) vs ekklesia.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The 144,000 have to do with saved Jews( 12,000 from each tribe) out of the Tribulation, not us.

BTW, how do you view the Bible? Do you see it as fully God's Word or some of God's Word as well as other great writings of man?

Hi Yowm. Yes that`s right. I personally feel called to save jews. We can discuss that more in another thread one day. Would be great. Thank you for asking. I see the word of God is absolutely divinely inspired and amazing; thank you GOD! :D Halleluja! You should check out Ivan Panin`s numerics in scripture; proof that it transcends time and dimension. Halleluja.

We are in this world, but not off this world. While I say a totalitarian etno-religious christian state doesn`t exist, and probably won`t until Our Lord arrives; I still think we should prepare for his coming building on solid rock; being John the Baptist`s. It`s not impossible! We should unite; just like Jesus prays for our unity! I believe he won`t come until the the Great Mission is complete, and his kingdom is set up. He is already walking among us! Many have seen him physically! That day IS coming! Be it 100 years, or 100.000 years; HIS kingdom is everlasting! And why should we not have self-sustaining, independent, christian, survivalism village societies of monastic life away from the post-modern, pagan ¨Babylon and Egypt¨? It would be cool if the youth re-emerged the tradition of monastries like they were in medieval times; although reformed, and lived differently from the world. I see this happening with movements like Ffald Y Brennin. I was there just one week ago! That`s what made me think up this post. Good night folks. It`s night time here. :) <3 U guys. Stay blessed! :)

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Thomas, that is not what I was asking. I asked," 

Do you see it as fully God's Word or some of God's Word as well as other great writings of man?"

I was asking about the Bible. Is it fully inspired by God and without error or do we need to look to other writings of man for revelation concerning things eternal?

The reason I asked was because in your dream you threw in a lot of humanistic and metaphysical ideas as well as other specific literature.

Thank you precising. That IS a tricky question. The Bible urges us to seek knowledge. And I believe the Bible is fully God`s word. I believe the Bible will always interpret itself by itself; but that knowledge awailable to the ones who wrote it can give us keys to understand it`s grandure. Amen?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

15 minutes ago, Thomas Eidsaa said:

We are in this world, but not off this world. While I say a totalitarian etno-religious christian state doesn`t exist, and probably won`t until Our Lord arrives; I still think we should prepare for his coming building on solid rock; being John the Baptist`s. It`s not impossible! We should unite; just like Jesus prays for our unity! I believe he won`t come until the the Great Mission is complete, and his kingdom is set up. He is already walking among us! Many have seen him physically! That day IS coming! Be it 100 years, or 100.000 years; HIS kingdom is everlasting! And why should we not have self-sustaining, independent, christian, survivalism village societies of monastic life away from the post-modern, pagan ¨Babylon and Egypt¨? It would be cool if the youth re-emerged the tradition of monastries like they were in medieval times; although reformed, and lived differently from the world. I see this happening with movements like Ffald Y Brennin. I was there just one week ago! That`s what made me think up this post. Good night folks. It`s night time here. :) <3 U guys. Stay blessed! :)

Wow ... I don't know where to really start here, but I will try.

What do you mean by: "I still think we should prepare for his coming building on solid rock; being John the Baptist`s" ... Are you telling us that the solid rock is John the Baptist?

Then you state: "I believe he won`t come until the the Great Mission is complete, and his kingdom is set up" ... what Great Mission is that you speak of?  What kingdom are you talking about?

You then claim: " He is already walking among us! Many have seen him physically!" ... who is "He" that you speak of?

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Wow ... I don't know where to really start here, but I will try.

What do you mean by: "I still think we should prepare for his coming building on solid rock; being John the Baptist`s" ... Are you telling us that the solid rock is John the Baptist?

Then you state: "I believe he won`t come until the the Great Mission is complee, and his kingdom is set up" ... what Great Mission is that you speak of?  What kingdom are you talking about?

You then claim: " He is already walking among us! Many have seen him physically!" ... who is He that you speak of?

Thank you for asking. The solid rock is the confession of St.Peter. Being John the Baptist`s meaning preparing for His second coming. I think we should build society on the Bible; Jesus; the Solid Rock; preparing his Kingdom. The great comission to preach to all the nations; when that is complete; I truly believe Jesus will walk among us; for I know people who has seen Jesus physically.