MMAlex

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her[a] for a covering.

Notice how common it is for degenerate women usually on the far-left to cut or shave their heads out of rebellion...like Katie Perry, Emma Gonzalez, SJW college women in general (not all of course).

Evil loves flipping everything that is up, down. Sad

Edited by MMAlex
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,579
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Ah visions of Repunzel-like women , eh?

A few delightful sects of Christians do not "allow" their women to shave their legs or armpits either, based upon their interpretation  of things Bible.

Might wonder in regard to things  that are not Biblical about this turning of the other cheek business, and how it relates to a man learning self defense or partaking in combative exercises of any kind.

For that matter one might want to reject all things of the world that are not born of labor by hand. One could go so far as to reject the world, then even existence, find one's self to be a figment of their own imagination and go Christian Scientist.

Seems to me there is no end to what one can find objectionable and use a phrase found in the text of the Bible to justify it.

Perhaps that is what  is also called legalism, but I wouldn't want to be so very rigid as to say that is absolutely so.

But; if it is proper that a woman not cut her hair, I wonder why we do not see more Repunzel like women with hairy legs  and arms dragging their hair behind them

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,579
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, MMAlex said:

15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her[a] for a covering.

Notice how common it is for degenerate women usually on the far-left to cut or shave their heads out of rebellion...like Katie Perry, Emma Gonzalez, SJW college women in general (not all of course).

Some women are even known to  shave their heads, in sympathy for a relative and close friend that  is suffering the effects of Chemotherapy.

Is there evil hiding there, a rebellion against God?

I really don't get how a man can judge a woman's faith and heart by her hair-style.

• Thumbs Up 4

Guest Butero
1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Some women are even known to  shave their heads, in sympathy for a relative and close friend that  is suffering the effects of Chemotherapy.

I really don't get how a man can judge a woman's faith and heart by her hair-style.

Obedience is better than sacrifice.  What the passage is saying is that the woman having long hair shows she is in submission to her spiritual head, just like if a man has short hair it shows he is in submission to his spiritual head.  Going contrary to this is an open sign of rebellion.  Everything in scripture matters.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

10 hours ago, MMAlex said:

True, but some of these women in the entertainment business are likely being controlled by MONARCH (aka MK ULTRA). Perry is one of them. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, MMAlex said:

I also noticed that the more militant severe look for the female is accomplished with the butch cut associated with masculine types. I have a picture of my grand daughter cell phone wall paper picture of her about twelve years old, saluting the flag in camo uniform, when she joined the "Young Marines" youth group, hair cut very short stuffed under her cap for "boot camp". Was a dramatic change in her demeanor, compared to the long braided hair of my adolescent grand child.
As an aside,  think the OP was referring to those who were cutting their hair in a sorta solidarity to this new "style" of tough guy, identify with the "not submissive" but in your face. If one reads the entire post, you might notice the clarified     "not all, of coarse"
When a kid gets a brand new BB gun, he can't help it but anything he sees becomes a target.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I dont think that God would judge women for shaving their heads to support friends undergoing chemo but the bible is pretty clear that as far as possible, women should not look like men and should have long hair. And God's Word has not changed in that matter. There is no 'context' to read those passages about long hair in. Those that do wear their hair short (save for feminine short styles that a man would not likely wear) are in rebellion against God either deliberately or at best ignorantly.

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, Gary Lee said:

I also noticed that the more militant severe look for the female is accomplished with the butch cut associated with masculine types. I have a picture of my grand daughter cell phone wall paper picture of her about twelve years old, saluting the flag in camo uniform, when she joined the "Young Marines" youth group, hair cut very short stuffed under her cap for "boot camp". Was a dramatic change in her demeanor, compared to the long braided hair of my adolescent grand child.
As an aside,  think the OP was referring to those who were cutting their hair in a sorta solidarity to this new "style" of tough guy, identify with the "not submissive" but in your face. If one reads the entire post, you might notice the clarified     "not all, of coarse"
When a kid gets a brand new BB gun, he can't help it but anything he sees becomes a target.

I totally agree

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Did I hear Ellen Degeneres? lol

You spelled her name wrong >Ellen Degenerate<

• Haha 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have to say that long hair on a woman is appealing ... just saying don't burn me at the stake girls :) 

• Loved it! 1