IGNORED

THE EXHORTATION THREAD (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

43 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well,  I feel maybe a lil better .    You had me worried huge wayne.   Cut all connections with rome.   let us just focus on JESUS and HIS SAYINGS.

we focus on that ,    then we will grow and bear good fruit.   

Ha ha agent from Rome? You kill me. Take a deep breath.  We joke too on this forum.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Ha ha agent from Rome? You kill me. Take a deep breath.  We joke too on this forum.

I wonder .   every idle word shall man give account of on that day.       Rome aint something to joke about or take lightly

shes a monster sucking the life out of many souls .     Not something I have a heart to laugh about .  

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I wonder .   every idle word shall man give account of on that day.       Rome aint something to joke about or take lightly

shes a monster sucking the life out of many souls .     Not something I have a heart to laugh about .  

Idle word ? Not at all. I guess you don't have a sense of humor. But I won't waste my time here on. Sin is nothing to play with. I have no time to waste in playing with sin. 

• Praise God! 1

Arise peoples and let us praise the LORD .     Let us rejoice in the Lord and just keep on , keeping on in the LORD.

Greater is HE in us that he that is in the world .   

Sing to the LORD peoples , sing to the LORD and let us encourage one another .      I love you all and may all be faithful to the end .   Praise the Lord

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

11 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

The Exhortation Thread (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

Just ask the Lord you want to love Him.

You do not want to love the world, and all the evil that is in it.

I came out from that, and I am now with Jesus... I can say, there is no life, no life in the world; only waste of time.

But I know there is life and happiness in Christ Jesus. He is your only hope, the only way, He will take you to heaven.

Jesus loves you. He loves you. And much more than you can imagine.

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
    who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." - John 1:12-13

Repent, and surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:
9 hours ago, Gary Lee said:

THE EXHORTATION THREAD (For Christians Who Love Jesus)
Exhort...Strongly Encourage someone to do something..............(Or NOT do something)

With so many targets, it's hard for some to not pull the trigger................:(

What do you mean by this?

It was very obvious to anyone seeing your post, the way you bent over backwards to keep the thread on topic, to focus on encouraging each other, politely requesting that reply's please not bring up personal agendas, only to have your request to be targeted, shot at, then a derail to deal with. I do see how someone might possibly take your request too personally, though it is your thread and preset rules, somebody is bound to be offended, and the temptation for some  becomes too much. And, bang!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

32 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

It was very obvious to anyone seeing your post, the way you bent over backwards to keep the thread on topic, to focus on encouraging each other, politely requesting that reply's please not bring up personal agendas, only to have your request to be targeted, shot at, then a derail to deal with. I do see how someone might possibly take your request too personally, though it is your thread and preset rules, somebody is bound to be offended, and the temptation for some  becomes too much. And, bang!

I see. Well, thankfully the offended person agreed to keep the thread on topic. I do believe the original post was clear in its meaning, but people have their sensitivities, and their perception of something I say may be influenced by their sensitivities, and they're not necessarily trying to be contentious.

We should all be careful that Jesus Christ is truly the reason for whatever we may be zealous about, rather than ourselves, and question and discard any practice or belief that produces un-Christlike attitudes and behaviors in us or which doesn't serve to help us to be more like Him and more effective as Christians. Even a good thing can become a bad thing if our motives for doing it and our attitude about it become impure.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

Let love be genuine.

Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 

Love one another with brotherly affection. 

Outdo one another in showing honor.

Do not be slothful in zeal, 

be fervent in spirit,

serve the Lord.

Rejoice in hope,

be patient in tribulation,

be constant in prayer.

(Romans 12:9-12)

• Thumbs Up 2

Be ye HOLY for HE is HOLY.

REJOICE in the Lord my peoples of the Lord , let us praise him and be ever thankful unto Him.

Let us be quick to correct any in error , let us do so because we truly care for them.

Point to JESUS , HIS SAYINGS and just encourage daily .    

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Prayerfully spoke to a half a dozen people today of the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ! And passed out a few Christian tracts in English and Spanish.

Romans 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

As Christians, may we all look to be glorifying God in our varied gifts in His One Body! :)

1Co 12:12-14  For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.  (13)  For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.  (14)  For the body is not one member, but many.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1