IGNORED

Space Force - coming to a Recruiting Station soon?

OneLight

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,624
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I enjoyed the overall presentation by our president today! He is outright stealing all that worked for President Reagan. President Putin presents a cruise missile, President trump raises the stakes. I find President's Trump's ability to get the message across  to be really excellent.

Praise God for the reprieve from the path the country was headed down. May the gambit prove to be a winning move for peace through power and for overall freedom with opportunity  to worship and to praise our Lord, thanking Him for this astounding change from near  surrender of all that is America back to having a spine and a goal to do that which is good and glorifies our sovereign creator.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

I listened to Trump speak today and he mentioned a new force, Space Force.  He proclaimed the US is going to be doing much more in space, heading to Mars, and needs to create a Space Force instead of pulling from all other forces.   Though I don't believe he will have enough time to get this too far off the ground, the thought is still distracting from the real future we are facing.

On the other hand, being a Sci-Fi fan, it is fun to think of it.

Okay, I put on my Reynolds Wrap pointed hat on to comment on this once again.

"Space Force", I have no idea of what that details exactly, but... We all know the vigor's, time, radiation and human frailty of humans in space over time and the prolonged exposure and dangers. I've watched 2.731 zillion million programs on DNA and genetic tampering to produce super soldiers and so called "humans" to withstand the dangers of space physically and emotionally. Has "science" reached that point now where they have or can produce a special 'Space Force'? 

Okay, aluminum hat off and I'll go about my business now... 

• Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,624
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hey just saw the video of Hilary falling down stairs after her little rant today at India.

Poor sad sack soul is in serious physical as well as mental trouble.

Seems an appropriate way for her day to end, but deep down I do feel for such a deluded soul.

Praise God,  we dodged that bullet.

Who's sick and tired of hearing my continual rants, please raise your hand!

Another thing I've pondered very often that defies logical and linear explanation...

Present day exception of course, but for six thousand years man has been pulling his wife by the hair on moving day from cave to cave. For about six thousand years the fastest man could travel was 35 MPH by horse. In a time period of only about a century we've gone from horse & buggy to traveling to Mars. Not to mention the 'explosion' of knowledge and technology.

Where did all this knowledge and technology come from? If a person charts out the linear progression of our extremely sudden advancement, it's not logical and defies all explanation that we obtained it by natural progression and human wisdom. Like everything else in our universe since the fall of Adam, our DNA and intellect is degrading over time, not improving, that's a law and not a suggestion.

The only logical and reasonable explanation is, we had help from somewhere. Y'all think I'm a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic or just a half a bubble off?

• Loved it! 1

15 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hey just saw the video of Hilary falling down stairs after her little rant today at India.

Poor sad sack soul is in serious physical as well as mental trouble.

Seems an appropriate way for her day to end, but deep down I do feel for such a deluded soul.

Praise God,  we dodged that bullet.

As a Christian I'm not to wish anyone ill will. I'm really trying so hard...

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I enjoyed the overall presentation by our president today! He is outright stealing all that worked for President Reagan. President Putin presents a cruise missile, President trump raises the stakes. I find President's Trump's ability to get the message across  to be really excellent.

Praise God for the reprieve from the path the country was headed down. May the gambit prove to be a winning move for peace through power and for overall freedom with opportunity  to worship and to praise our Lord, thanking Him for this astounding change from near  surrender of all that is America back to having a spine and a goal to do that which is good and glorifies our sovereign creator.

Well Trump isn't Job and if this is a Nineveh moment in fact, I don't believe it's going to last a century. Praise the Lord for what time He is giving US to repent and each day He withholds His judgment on our nation.

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Seems to me the whole space thing is a waste...except for one small glitch...keeping ahead in matters of defense as it won't be long before long-range laser weapons from space become a reality...if the Lord tarries.

Yeah, I agree, space exploration is a waste of time and my taxpayer dollar. It's faulty to begin with, the premise is based on evolution and the goal is to prove there is no God. Everything to fit their model of the 'Big Bang' and our great, great grandparents walked out of a concoction of primordial stew dragging our knuckles. 

• Praise God! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

nice Teddy, nice Teddy, be nice now LOL

I got tickled too yowm when I seen that bear.      Its not something anyone would want to wake up and see face to face that in the am .

a hint .    They cleaning they own sleeping bags .  not I.       Be blessed yowm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

52 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

One might want to look up the 1967 Outer Space treaty.

An interesting read I had forgotten all about.  Here it is ... https://www.state.gov/t/isn/5181.htm

The first paragraph underlay the reasoning they want us to believe:

The Outer Space Treaty, as it is known, was the second of the so-called "nonarmament" treaties; its concepts and some of its provisions were modeled on its predecessor, the Antarctic Treaty. Like that Treaty it sought to prevent "a new form of colonial competition" and the possible damage that self-seeking exploitation might cause.

Yet, like all treaties, they are only good if a country decides to honor it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Seems to me the whole space thing is a waste...except for one small glitch...keeping ahead in matters of defense as it won't be long before long-range laser weapons from space become a reality...if the Lord tarries.

Reagan wanted to start the Star Wars program, did they really stop working on that, my gut feeling says no, there's probably a lot of reasons why no one knows what really goes on at Area 51. there could be already lasers in space.