• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

33 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wayen ,   its absolutely true .    I hate the evil present within my flesh.   my desire is no longer of the flesh.   The flesh still tempts YES ,

but that is no longer my hearts desire .  I HATE the evil in my own flesh.  This is THE SPIRIT man within .   the heart really does get changed.

Our desire IS to sin no more ,  OR IT SHOULD BE .  however due to we still live IN bodies of flesh which as you done said are contrary we will be tempted.

BUT IF WE HEED THE SPIRIT and not the flesh ,  chief by HIS POWER we wont obey that temptation when it pops n our minds .   JESUS was tempted in all points

and he is able TO SUCCOR them who are tempted .  GIVE AIDE ,    HE is our way OUT of every temptation .   

So when my friend of many letters just reminds us of BIBLE phrases  just heed the reminder is all.    Wayen I have to bring something up , cause I worry for you big time .

You told me in a post that it was my opinion that the roman system is evil and yours that it is not .      Chief that aint opinion I gave you,   That was TRUTH.

This is why I worry so much for you.   So why not pray about it ,   seek GOD about it ,  .     I did not want to bring it up on this post ,  but I am worried for you about this .

If you read my post and believe the bible then whats to worry Read roms 7 again. We will hate sin but still can lust in we walk in the flesh. No one stops sin one hundred. But we can make progress for sure. You hate the catholic church and that between you and the lord.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

If you read my post and believe the bible then whats to worry Read roms 7 again. We will hate sin but still can lust in we walk in the flesh. No one stops sin one hundred. But we can make progress for sure. You hate the catholic church and that between you and the lord.

You have one thing right on .  I don't HATE catholics,  but I hate that system.   its killing folks left and right wayne .     You think that system holds GOD as supreme

JESUS as the head .    HOW long they been kissing korans and pumping interfaith onto people .    Wayen its evil .  That is all I got to say about it .

I cant change your mind ,  I wish OTHERS would at least PM you and try and warn you about that system too.   

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

@frienduff thaylorde you continually field questions directed at 4DL, not at you. Why? Can't he speak for himself??

angels for you asked me questions  .   Why he aint answering you have to ask him that .    but he has never claimed to be JESUS .  

I am just wanting this fixed .    its not evil to want something fixed .  its not evil to try and help explain .    I aint saying you say it is .  but man we got to put this behind us .

let the man warn .  It don't bother me none .   I aint freinduff almighty ,   I can use the reminders .   if others don't think they do then they don't think they do .

Ask him those questions .  OH, on that note ,  people have come after me for the same reasons they come after him .  

Yowm.   you know as well as I do ,   some here thinks me a false bad wolf .   Maybe not you.  BUT THEY DO .   guess false bad wolf aint as evil as I have been called either

by some on this site .  not many though .    quite few actually.    but the ones who think I am false they know who they are .  they wont admit it , well one might

but I don't give names , I just pray for them .    Be blessed yowm.    

Oh just one last reminder ,     What a beautiful communion tonight .  it was precious and so wonderful to do that and to remember  that IN HIS NAME .

I Say praise the LORD .  and no more debating with wayne for me .    I don't warn over and over .  but I do pray . that I will do .    cause I do love wayne.

but I worry for him very much . 

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You have one thing right on .  I don't HATE catholics,  but I hate that system.   its killing folks left and right wayne .     You think that system holds GOD as supreme

JESUS as the head .    HOW long they been kissing korans and pumping interfaith onto people .    Wayen its evil .  That is all I got to say about it .

I cant change your mind ,  I wish OTHERS would at least PM you and try and warn you about that system too.   

I feel sorry for you. But worse this board has gone downhill since you been posting. I dont mesn to insult you. But we learn more and were encourage by diffrent posters. But now we have you two guys who only say christians stop sinning we dont think your saved if you sin. Be more holy because we dont think your saved unless your more holy. You two are like the muslim sharia police that walk around making sure there follow sharia law perfect. I almost think you and 4LD are the same person. Maybe you are lol.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Nope. I mean you have been doing this for several days, where you keep jumping in and answering for 4DL. Why?

Do you think he is going to keep responding when he gets accused of some things he has been.    I mean all I want to do is get this fixed.

but as I said,  he can answer for himself .   

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

HEY angels FOUR YOU ,    You WERE SAYING .    I tell you folks do see me and him as FALSE .  yet this man thinks ROME is not evil.  

wayen how about we pray for you . 

My post say what i want.

Just now, Wayne222 said:

I feel sorry for you. But worse this board has gone downhill since you been posting. I dont mesn to insult you. But we learn more and were encourage by diffrent posters. But now we have you two guys who only say christians stop sinning we dont think your saved if you sin. Be more holy because we dont think your saved unless your more holy. You two are like the muslim sharia police that walk around making sure there follow sharia law perfect. I almost think you and 4LD are the same person. Maybe you are lol.

Lets put that to a vote.  Who thinks me and 4ld are the same person.   any voters up for this .   a hint , the bible says we are not to lie

so how bout this .  WE AINT .  but I still would like to know how many thinks me a liar .  I mean heck with the names I get called why not add liar to the list .

ON that note I am out for the evening .    come vote .  

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

He'd be the best one to explain his own statements, don't you think so?

Well , if I had not read so many other posts I would have said , guess I am the only one who has done this .  but nope ,   I see others do it too.

If he wants to answer let him.     OH , I better get off so I can log in under his name now .   what a laugh,  oh its not you , its wayen.

I actually got tickled when he said that .  but I suppose it shows who he resents the most .    What was I saying to Four D,  oh yeah time to take that adivice.

REJOICE , REJIOCE , REJIOCE .      anyway you be blessed now yowm.    

• Loved it! 1

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

My post say what i want.

And say as you please .      OH on that note,   why you bugging what FOUR D says so much . 

You wont see me trying to get others to shut you down .     You say HE IS that ,  YET you accuse HIM of saying people aint saved .     Can you see the Hyprocrisy in this.

Yet four D aint accusing anyone of being false , he is just exhorting .   but you now , I don't think you can claim the same .

see,  I could say something I discern about you.    But I would rather try and help .