IGNORED

Does works save you ?

Wayne222

Guest Butero
2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Truly i am not warring with anyone. I am debating scripture. You take it personel. That is not my fault. You said no one can know if there saved. And then you turn it and said they could. Oh well. 

Show where I said that was my belief.  I was showing how you have no assurance with Yowm's beliefs, and I didn't mean today.  I meant there is no eternal security in it.  Anyone can know they are saved today.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  9

I am not saying anyone is of satan. I mean anyone can fo his work without knowing it. Myself too. He tries to get true christians to stumble by thinking there not saved. And then these true believers get depress and sad. Only if your living in open sin and dont care and then walk around telling people your going to heaven yhen they need to wake up. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Butero said:

I know he went to paradise.  Still, according to Hebrews, he was saved by faith.  

Oh Abraham was saved .   HE saw the day of the LORD on that very mountain ,  the gospel was preached to Abraham and HE believed .

and in THY SEED , which is Christ .   Abraham KNEW JESUS was coming .   He had Faith in that savoir .      And JESUS even said Abraham rejoiced in HIS DAY,  JESUS DAY.

What a lot folks miss , is that their was always a remenant of jews who held to the promise of a coming Savoir ,   THOSE had faith , they waited for His coming.

Many kings and etc have longed to see these days and have not ,     BUT that means THEY had FAITH in a COMING SAVOIR who was JESUS .

somehow folks forget that Grace has always been their ,  but that most rejected it .    Faith ,   Even Moses preached it ,  but the WORD did not profit them

Because they had not faith .   IT was always their .    The elect of all generations has had faith in THE SAVOIR

the only difference IS for us He has already come , for them of old they were waiting for his FIRST COMING ,  but now we await HIS SECOND .

Guest Butero
5 minutes ago, naominash said:

LA LA LA LAAA LAA LAAAAAA

just kidding. Thank you!! Very nice

Do you see the irony in the song "Why Can't We Be Friends?" being sung by a group named War?

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, Butero said:

Show where I said that was my belief.  I was showing how you have no assurance with Yowm's beliefs, and I didn't mean today.  I meant there is no eternal security in it.  Anyone can know they are saved today.

Ok i understand you better. I agree with Yowm understanding of the gospel. But its not to divide over i think. I dont want to talk for him. 

Guest Butero
2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I am not saying anyone is of satan. I mean anyone can fo his work without knowing it. Myself too. He tries to get true christians to stumble by thinking there not saved. And then these true believers get depress and sad. Only if your living in open sin and dont care and then walk around telling people your going to heaven yhen they need to wake up. 

I did make sure to tell Yowm that I do believe he is saved.  That was all to make a point.

39 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

What a disturbing display on Resurrection Sunday.

Yeah , it blew up and got nasty .    their is a way to solve this , but we must be ready to listen.

And I promise its so simple any child can grasp this .     I am going to go start a thread and I pray that whoever shows up test it .  but its so simple a child should be able to see.

It will truly sum this up so simple .    

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, naominash said:

If ya'll don't stop arguing and insulting, I will give a sisterly hug to everyone and sing Kumbaya and "Why can't we be friends?" at the top of my lungs! 

Now I know ya'll don't want that to happen.

I will shut this thread DOWN  Lol

No need for kumbaya sister .   But you can sing this song ,    Have you come to JESUS are you washed in the blood .    Are you garments spotless are they washed white clean

Washed in the blood of the lamb.    PRAISE THE LORD SISTER .     You can sing that song and for all to hear .     To the soul cleansing blood of the lamb.

SING IT SISTER .     SING IT ON resurrection remembrance day .      And as I once told another ,  to me it don't matter if ya sound like the blend between a half burnt

chiuwawa on fire and a Siamese dropped in hot oil.   I STILL loves ya sister .   YOU SING IT ANWAY .    Sing praises sister .   sing them .

Guest Butero
7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yeah , it blew up and got nasty .    their is a way to solve this , but we must be ready to listen.

And I promise its so simple any child can grasp this .     I am going to go start a thread and I pray that whoever shows up test it .  but its so simple a child should be able to see.

It will truly sum this up so simple .    

If what you say is true, divine intervention would be involved, but I hope it works.  

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  28

I can't believe how ugly this thread :(

This is Resurrection day, we should be praising and glorifying the Lord for what He has done for us.

Proverbs 15:18

A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.

Matthew 5:22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Matthew 28:6

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.