• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Dan_79 said:

You never ask what is Gods and what is Caesars though and so lose the truth of the gospel.

WE are GODS  , our BODY is HIS .   our temple , our body is not even ours ,  ITS GODS .    so I am glad you brought this up.

Cause the dark ceasar and ceasars of this world will soon ask us all to render unto ceasar that which WE OUGHT NOT .

THEIR IS one thing the dark ceasar and his kings will ask the world to do ,  even now it is and has began .

Before I say what it is,    let me remind us one more time .     You are not even your own , your body ,  your temple is not even your own

we have been bought at a price ,  OUR Body is not even ours .   this too is why paul would say flee fornication.

SO what is this that ceasar and his all inclusive religion will soon ask .       FOR US to be either chipped or tattooed with rfid into ceasars wicked beast system .

THAT IS HOW SERIOUS this is .     THAT IS HOW SERIOUS THIS IS ,  it is an outright betrayal to GOD HIMSELF .

For years the govts of the world has done all to get rid of GOD from any and every fabric of society .    AND they will now want us to BE LINKED right into that GOD HATING SYSTEM .

AND it will be in the ONE THING that was GODS and not even ours .   IT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST ,  IT IS and most no longer see it for what it is .

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

:off-topic:

WELL , I went ahead and answered that ,  because I am sick and tired of watching so called christains none the less seeing NO WRONG in taking this chip or etc in GODS TEMPLE .

I warn us all ,  DO NOT DO IT .   DO NOT DO IT and one more time , DO NOT DO IT >

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

:off-topic:

Discovering the Second Half of the Gospel?

So before jumping the gun and giving tribute maybe it is a good time for everyone to ask what is Gods and what is Caesars?

I really don't think a half Gospel is good enough either.

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WE are GODS  , our BODY is HIS .   our temple , our body is not even ours ,  ITS GODS .    so I am glad you brought this up.

Cause the dark ceasar and ceasars of this world will soon ask us all to render unto ceasar that which WE OUGHT NOT .

THEIR IS one thing the dark ceasar and his kings will ask the world to do ,  even now it is and has began .

Before I say what it is,    let me remind us one more time .     You are not even your own , your body ,  your temple is not even your own

we have been bought at a price ,  OUR Body is not even ours .   this too is why paul would say flee fornication.

SO what is this that ceasar and his all inclusive religion will soon ask .       FOR US to be either chipped or tattooed with rfid into ceasars wicked beast system .

THAT IS HOW SERIOUS this is .     THAT IS HOW SERIOUS THIS IS ,  it is an outright betrayal to GOD HIMSELF .

For years the govts of the world has done all to get rid of GOD from any and every fabric of society .    AND they will now want us to BE LINKED right into that GOD HATING SYSTEM .

AND it will be in the ONE THING that was GODS and not even ours .   IT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST ,  IT IS and most no longer see it for what it is .

Fear God.

Discovering the Second Half of the Gospel?

So before jumping the gun and giving tribute maybe it is a good time for everyone to ask what is Gods and what is Caesars?

I really don't think a half Gospel is good enough either.

Well one thing for sure is I can see your dead set against taxes .     but I wonder ,  how dead set against rfid in the skin are many people these days .

Actually this might not be a bad thread to start up .     Might title it   SHOULD we RENDER UNTO CEASAR that which is GODS ONLY .    and one would think everyone should know that answer , but you would be surprised at how more and more people , even so called christains are seeing rfid in the SKIN  in GODS temple ONLY,  as perhaps a necessary thing

a conveint thing .    A SELL OUT is what it is .  and a major one too . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Only one problem, ...

Romans 6:5-6 NKJV
[5] For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, [6] knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.

...is not the Gospel. It is a result of believing the Gospel. I am still looking for the 2nd half of the Gospel. :ph34r:

Well you are not alone Yowm, many are still looking for that "2nd half" of the gospel because it isn't being preached in most places.  The Israelites having left Egypt and crossed the Red Sea, were soon after supposed to cross the Jordan enter the Promised Land (rest)....a few were ready to enter right away, but most were not ready due to unbelief, hence they had to learn the long hard way.  And for a long long time there has been the additional problem of how can they believe except they hear, since it hasn't been preached/taught in most churches in general, probably beginning ever since Paul left (when wolves came in).....again due in part to unbelief that such a thing is possible.  And OF COURSE it is all part of the gospel and new covenant.....it wouldn't be possible otherwise......but there will always be the love of hair splitting I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Dan_79 said:

Fear God.

By all means that is true .    But I kinda would like to hear your answer on the rfid in the skin .   

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

WELL , I went ahead and answered that ,  because I am sick and tired of watching so called christains none the less seeing NO WRONG in taking this chip or etc in GODS TEMPLE .

I warn us all ,  DO NOT DO IT .   DO NOT DO IT and one more time , DO NOT DO IT >

How does a government get so powerful.... All that tribute?

Something must of helped attribute this one world government?

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

By all means that is true .    But I kinda would like to hear your answer on the rfid in the skin .   

RFID or changing the Sabbath by government decree at punishment of death...which one is it? There are so many I would say no to in an instant.

What do you reckon fotl?

What do you attribute all this evil from?

Edited by Dan_79

How does a government get so powerful.... All that tribute?

Something must of helped attribute this one world government?

Taxes do ,  but JESUS knew ceasar the roman system was wicked .   WHO you think ran Jerusalem in those days .  ROME DID .

Did the jews pay rome taxes ,    YES .    MARY and JOSEPH went to be taxed.   THEY PAID THEM TOO .    

DID they agree with ROME ,   NO WAY .    did they render unto God that which was HIS ,   YES , they just rendered unto Caesar that which was HIS .

NO matter HOW wicked a KING or RULER IS ,    FACT IS    ,  GOD APPOINTED THAT ONE for whatever reason HE SO DID.     Pharoah , GOD set up

NEBB , GOT SET UP .   ALL KINGS are appointed and all KINGS FALL by reason of GOD .     We pay what we pay .  we just do not conform or obey that law which is evil .

I KNOW the govts are wicked to the core .