Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

The cross and the promises. Gods personel love for us is through the cross. If we sometimes wonder if God really loves us and remembers us. Its can be seen very clearly in Jesus on the cross.

So dont fear and dont doubt. Why doubt his LOVE ! His love is so personel. Jesus was sent to the cross for each person in this world. Your name was know to God before the world was made. 

He was not sent to the cross for others and not you. He was sent to the cross for you. So we do know God loves us. And he will give us all things. All things which is eternal life in a new heaven and earth and the city of God. 

Gods love will be in the city which he gives us true life. Here on earth we still have pain and crying. We have death. We lose people to death each year. But God promises no more death. In the city tens of thousands of years will go by and you will see no one die or hear of it. 

These are promises of God. And through them you know he loves you. Dont forget his good works for us. His love is seen in all his good works. Now that we know he loves us so much let us love him and Jesus. Lets live by his love. If he lay down his life for us let us do the same. We will never be perfect like him but we can show his love towards our brother or even strangers. Then we will have joy. The Joy of the lord is our strengh.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,193
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

Amen, soooo very true!

Blessing to you. 

Much love in Christ, Not me

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The cross and the promises. Gods personel love for us is through the cross. If we sometimes wonder if God really loves us and remembers us. Its can be seen very clearly in Jesus on the cross.

So dont fear and dont doubt. Why doubt his LOVE ! His love is so personel. Jesus was sent to the cross for each person in this world. Your name was know to God before the world was made. 

He was not sent to the cross for others and not you. He was sent to the cross for you. So we do know God loves us. And he will give us all things. All things which is eternal life in a new heaven and earth and the city of God. 

Gods love will be in the city which he gives us true life. Here on earth we still have pain and crying. We have death. We lose people to death each year. But God promises no more death. In the city tens of thousands of years will go by and you will see no one die or hear of it. 

These are promises of God. And through them you know he loves you. Dont forget his good works for us. His love is seen in all his good works. Now that we know he loves us so much let us love him and Jesus. Lets live by his love. If he lay down his life for us let us do the same. We will never be perfect like him but we can show his love towards our brother or even strangers. Then we will have joy. The Joy of the lord is our strengh.

Amen,the joy of the Lord is my strengtht!

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that
whosoever believed in him
should not perish, but have everlasting life.

images7.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/24/1986

Whenever I hear that God loves me I am so happy because I know I did a lot of bad things and to know that am forgiven is a joy. It says so in John 3:16

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Eslyn said:

Whenever I hear that God loves me I am so happy because I know I did a lot of bad things and to know that am forgiven is a joy. It says so in John 3:16

I am so happy for you. And his love never ends !

• Thumbs Up 1