• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, angels4u said:

They're men with a demonic spirit,satan will get into them....

I agree satan or one of his demonic minions

Since satan wants to be worshipped as God and the beast will demand to be worshipped as God on earth i would say satan will probably personally possess the beast himself..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Adstar said:

There is more then one beast in the Book of Revelation..

Revelation 13: KJV

17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. {18} Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

so the beast has the number of a man..... Ā  does not say he is a man.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, other one said:

so the beast has the number of a man..... Ā  does not say he is a man.

Taking the entire Bible into consideration .. Yes i believe that beast will be a man.. Probably possessed man but a man indeed..

I believe The great end times deception will be the Beast masquerading as the Messiah Jesus doing lying signs and wonders before a deceived and deluded unsaved world and causing them to worship him as God on earth. And to receive the mark of the beast..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ā€Ž7ā€Ž/ā€Ž7ā€Ž/ā€Ž2018 at 1:05 PM, other one said:

I believe the Bible says that the Beast you are speaking of here comes out of the bottomless pit..... Ā  I am not aware of any humans that are in that pit... Ā  I would agree the false prophet is a man...

Ā 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,854
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 7/7/2018 at 9:02 AM, Adstar said:

Still none of those examples establish that Jesus was seperated from God for 3 days and 3 nights..

And the scriptures do not say where the voice was when they heard it at the baptisim of Jesus..Ā  Not even sure why you mentioned that because it has nothing to do with the topic..

" into your hands I leave my SPIRIT "

So when Jesus gave up His Spirit on the cross it went right into the hands of God........Ā Ā  Well there you go.. The Spirit of Jesus was not seperated from God at all..

It was not because of sin or disobedience, but because Jesus when he died he went to the place of the dead and all the way to the lowest parts of the earth, that is why Jesus was seperated from the Heavenly Father.Ā 

" this is not a Ā seperation, that is spiritually dead, no of course not, Jesus was still in the same spiritual standind with God as before the Cross. He still had life in him and not death.Ā 

Ā Jesus knew at the time of his death that he was in full obedience to the Heavenly Father, and he said the Father will not leave me in the place of the dead, but he will raise me from the dead. In three days.. He will take care of me.

" Father into your hands I leave my Spirit.Ā 

The people did not know that it was not in the plan of God to intervene and saved him from the Cross.Ā 

And they took the death of Jesus, "God not intervening to save him from the Cross as a Judgement and as rejection from God.Ā 

They did not know that Jesus had to die and the Father. Not to intervene.Ā 

Ā 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  1,058
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5

On 6/19/2018 at 9:01 PM, Yowm said:

Since Jesus is fully man/fully God...he tasted death for every man.

Hebrews 2:9 KJV
[9] But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Ā 

Hello @Yowm,Ā 

I praise God for your entry.

I have read through the thread for the first time today, and your post stands out as pure unalloyed truth.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

ā€˜... But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren,Ā 
concerning them which are asleep,Ā 
that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again,Ā 
even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord,Ā 
that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the LordĀ 
shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,Ā 
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:Ā 
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain
Ā 
shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,Ā 
to meet the Lord in the air:Ā 
and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.ā€™

(1 Thess. 4:13-18)

Hello there,

* In this instruction to the Thessalonian church, Paul testifiesĀ that 'Jesus died and rose again', and he also speaks of 'the dead in Christ' rising first;Ā before those who are alive and remain. Ā In order to 'rise' they have to be in the grave now, awaiting resurrection.Ā 

* There is only One Who has immortality:Ā 

Which in His times He shall shew,Ā 
Who is the blessed and only Potentate,Ā 
the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
Who Only hath immortality,Ā 
dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto;Ā 
whom no man hath seen, nor can see:Ā 
to whom be honour and power everlasting.Ā 
Amen.ā€™

(1Tim. 6:15-16) Ā 

* ManĀ does not have an immortal soul, to which such verses as, 'the soul that sinneth it shall surely die,' (Eze.18:4)Ā testify. The soul is the body energized by the spirit of life:Ā when the body dies and goes back to the dust, the spirit (or breath of life) goes back to God that gave it.

ā€˜For this corruptible must put on incorruption,Ā 
and this mortal must put on immortality.ā€™

(1 Cor 15:53) Ā 

* Ā On the cross the Lord Jesus Christ said,Ā ā€˜Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.ā€™ (Luke 23:46), and Stephen in Acts 7:59, said, ' ... Lord Jesus, receive my spirit'.Ā 

* Resurrection is the hope of the believer: there is no life apart from resurrection.

ā€˜Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,Ā 
according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,ā€™

(2 Tim. 1:1) Ā 

* Our life is hid with Christ in God, and we await His appearing, for thenĀ we too will appear with Him in glory.Ā 

* Where does this concept of spiritual death come from?

In Christ Jesus

Chris

Ā 

Edited by Christine
  • This is Worthy 1

Statement of Faith

We believe in God, the almighty creator of heaven and earth.

We believe in the triunity of God. We believe that God is eternally One, and also eternally the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit ā€” the three being distinct, but not separate. Each Person of the Godhead coexists from everlasting to everlasting.

We believe in the Messiah, Jesus, Godā€™s only begotten son, God come in the flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate. He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day, He rose again. Soon afterward He ascended into heaven. Now He is seated at the right hand of the Father and He will return to judge both the living and the dead and reign for evermore.

We believe all mankind are sinful and are therefore subject to Godā€™s wrath and condemnation.

We believe that everyone is in need of Godā€™s salvation. Mankind is absolutely unable to fulfill the heavy demands of Godā€™s righteousness, holiness and glory. Therefore, God, in sending His Only Begotten Son, has accomplished redemption for us through the shedding of Jesusā€™ blood. Because of His Sonā€™s death, God has forgiven us of our sins, reconciled us to Himself, and justified us by making Him our righteousness.

We believe that salvation is a gift received by faith alone, in Messiah alone, and is expressed in the individualā€™s recognition and repentance of sin, and the acceptance of the risen Messiah as Saviour, Lord and God.

We believe in the supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow. And that there is no other name under Heaven by which we can approach the holy throne of God. Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man.

We believe that immediately upon death, the soul of the believer is absent from the body, and present with the Lord.

We believe in the ongoing work of sanctification by the Holy Spirit after redemption for the purpose of producing life changing fruit ā€” love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control.

We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

14 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Statement of Faith

We believe in God, the almighty creator of heaven and earth.

We believe in the triunity of God. We believe that God is eternally One, and also eternally the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit ā€” the three being distinct, but not separate. Each Person of the Godhead coexists from everlasting to everlasting.

We believe in the Messiah, Jesus, Godā€™s only begotten son, God come in the flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate. He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day, He rose again. Soon afterward He ascended into heaven. Now He is seated at the right hand of the Father and He will return to judge both the living and the dead and reign for evermore.

We believe all mankind are sinful and are therefore subject to Godā€™s wrath and condemnation.

We believe that everyone is in need of Godā€™s salvation. Mankind is absolutely unable to fulfill the heavy demands of Godā€™s righteousness, holiness and glory. Therefore, God, in sending His Only Begotten Son, has accomplished redemption for us through the shedding of Jesusā€™ blood. Because of His Sonā€™s death, God has forgiven us of our sins, reconciled us to Himself, and justified us by making Him our righteousness.

We believe that salvation is a gift received by faith alone, in Messiah alone, and is expressed in the individualā€™s recognition and repentance of sin, and the acceptance of the risen Messiah as Saviour, Lord and God.

We believe in the supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow. And that there is no other name under Heaven by which we can approach the holy throne of God. Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator between God and man.

We believe that immediately upon death, the soul of the believer is absent from the body, and present with the Lord.

We believe in the ongoing work of sanctification by the Holy Spirit after redemption for the purpose of producing life changing fruit ā€” love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control.

We believe that the 66 books of the Canon, from Genesis to Revelation are the exhaustive, inerrant and inspired word of God.

Ā 

2/20/2018 / Worthy Welcome/ Christine: 1st entry:
Hello there,

God began His work in me, way back in 1960.Ā Ā He savedĀ me, and secured me in Christ Jesus His beloved Son, on the basis of the all sufficiency of His sacrificial work.Ā Ā 

Looking at the statement of faith of 'Worthy Ministries', I see that there is one point upon which we are not in agreement, and this may alter your view as to whether I am a suitable applicant for forum participation.Ā Ā That point is in regard to your interpretation ofĀ Ā 2 Corinthians 5:8:Ā Ā 'We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.'Ā For I believe that this verse is not a proof text determining what happens to the believer at death. I believe that in order for the believer to be 'present with the Lord', the Lord needs to be 'present';Ā and that the hope of the Church of the One Body, of which Christ is the Head,Ā is that 'When He Who is our life appears', we shall appear with Him in glory (Col.3:4).Ā Ā That requires resurrection.

Thanking you in anticipation

In Christ Jesus
Christine

* I was assured that this would not be a problem.

Ā 

Edited by Christine

1 hour ago, Christine said:

Ā 

No it's not a problem,Ā 

I never meant it that its a problem.

And I never meant it to speak on behave of the management as I am not part of the management.Ā 

God bless, and wellcome to Worthy with agape love.Ā 

It was something to be open for discussion as you brought this matter up for discussion , if I am correct.Ā 

I never meant to Judge, but it can not be help to be seen in this way.Ā 

Only Jesus who is all truth can be the Judge.Ā 

No one is perfect in everything.Ā 

And that includes everyone in my humble understanding.Ā 

Only Jesus is correct all the time, we need to search for his will in matters of this kind.Ā 

• Thanks 1