IGNORED

Is there a better way to 'do Church'?

arachnogeek

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, bryan said:

Christians don't treat gays as if they are inhuman?  What if Christians treated gluttons, liars, adulterers, and other sinners the same way?  

It's always tragically  amusing how liberals always feel the need to chime in about other sins when the subject of homosexuality comes up.  It's the only sin that liberals feel the need to defend and deflect from by bring up other things as if Christians approve all sins except homosexuality.

Guest shiloh357

Practicing homosexuals have no place in  any church as members.  That doesn't mean that they should be denied entry into the building to attend worship services, but one of the worst things that I have seen liberal churches do is extend membership to people who claim to be both Christian and who live the homosexual lifestyle.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

But they are hiding it from God with excuses and vain arguments like 'aren't you also guilty of sin like gossip and unhospitableness'?

Difference is, we confess it as sin and desire to be free from that whereas they are justifying it.

Ed Zach Lee.     And the churches have added and are league with this confusion . For more and more create a GOD that accepts all as is and lets just be a bighappy

earth family .       Now what god would do that .    a hint ,  HAS GOD really said being gay is an abomination ,  NAY NAY IT SAYS ..............

Who done that at the tree,    same one has been at work deceived and being deceived .   

And we thought ONLY the gays played the victim card.   As brother yowm has so clearly pointed out .    THEY make us , the warners seem as accusers

and the guilty who needs correction , to be seen as the victim .    The idea of the play the victim , AINT NEW .   

They say , just as yowm said they do .  THEY come in under the banner of partial truth ,  in order to eliminate THE TRUTH .

BUT GUESS WHAT .   JESUS LAMBS , HIS SHEEP , they don't hear men of satan , baal or any strangers voice .  ONLY THE SHEPARDS .

I am sure my attitude in time will just make me seen as a monster .    yet my desire is for their good, OTHERWISE I would just leave them in error ,  no warning

But would hug all , so I could have acceptance of men .    NOPE , sooner be dead ,   long dead .    WOE unto you when men shall speak well of you , for so did they unto the false prophets .

Suffering FOR JESUS is a treasure that keeps on giving .   For nothing that comes against the lambs who follow HIM ,   will cause them to be moved off the path .

JESUS HAS HIS OWN .   AND they will not heed the voice of satans men , like RICHARD FOSTER , shack books , all inclusive , interafaith , gnostic lost souls .

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

I wonder how many in the Church are actively involved in fornication (Sex outside of marriage) and Adultery, keeping in mind that Jesus tells us that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Masturbation would probably fall under adultery in most cases since lusting after another would often be included. 

The point of my post is that if we are going to remove the homosexuals from the Church, which is a Biblically sound position, why doesn't the Church look at the other sins on equal footing? When you suggest they be removed until they come to repentance, why stop with the homosexuals? I'm sure there are far more fornicators and adulterers sitting in the pews and standing behind the pulpits than there are homosexuals.  But why stop there? Let's go through that list of abominations I posted and remove the members guilty of those sins as well. The liars, the cheats, the proud, those who cause division, those who lend to their brothers and charge interest, those who oppress others, etc.  Why not throw them all out until they come to repentance as well? 

BEINGGAY aint the only SIN ,    the adulterers would be put out as well, the gossips , the whoever is not walking as they ought to be .    NOW ,   ITS HOUSE CLEANING TIME .

PAUL said mark those who cause DIVISIONS and have no company with them also .   CHEIF you preaching to the wrong man here .   I am all about CORRECTING ALL .

NOT JUST GAYS ,    THAT IS POINTLESS.  we have a whole mess of other sins in the HOUSE and its HOUSE CLEANING TIME , or its time to flee those who wont receive the correction .

TIME TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PATTERN JESUS SET and the APOSTELS TUAGHT ,   anything else  is sinking sand and wont work it will just destroy as IT HAS DESTROYED

many churches .    NOW ARMOUR UP and stop thinking as a man ,  and go back and learn OF THE SPIRIT by reading SOUND BIBLE DOCTRINE , before its too late .

AND PS meats , drinks and days are not sin , .  JESUS made clear that and paul confirmed that .    DO we make void the law through grace ,   GOD FORBID

we establish it .  THE RIGHTEOUSS of the law , IS ON OUR HEART IN CHRIST .    meats , drinks and days , are just willfull service of how one chooses to worship GOD in his or her

own way .   BUT ALL ELSE IS SIN and deadly .   SIN and deadly ,  SIN AND DEADLY .

NOW GO BACK ,  if you have books like the shack , or reads from Richard foster or some others ,   YOU BURN THEM TONIGHT and start over in the bible .

I warn you with the heaviest unction on my soul .  YOUR SOUL IS AT STAKE .    YOU MUST heed this and start fresh before its too late and you overcome forever in it .

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

I wonder how many in the Church are actively involved in fornication (Sex outside of marriage) and Adultery, keeping in mind that Jesus tells us that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Masturbation would probably fall under adultery in most cases since lusting after another would often be included. 

The difference is that no one is promoting and justifying adultery, fornication and lust.  They are not coming out and starting adulterer rights, or fornicator rights movements.  

Homosexuality is unique in that it is the only sin where people are demanding acceptance.  It is the only sin condemned by the Bible that is somehow "mistranslated."   It is the only sin that is being thrown in our face on a near daily basis in every facet of life.   It is the ONLY sin that is being normalized to the point that now people have added the extra "transgender"  layer to that sin.   Now we have gay people claiming that they are the wrong gender and identify as the opposite gender and even demand special "gender identity pronouns"

It is now the only sin that is promoted politically and is now a civil rights issue, which is a slap in the fact to African-Americans.   It is the only sin that Christians can be prosecuted over if they don't accommodate it.

The point of my post is that if we are going to remove the homosexuals from the Church, which is a Biblically sound position, why doesn't the Church look at the other sins on equal footing?

It's not that homosexuality is not on unequal footing with other sins.  The problem with homosexuality is that it is celebrated and embraced in a manner that gluttony, stealing, murder, fornication, adultery, lying, gossiping is not.  No one accepts or celebrates those sins.

49 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Practicing homosexuals have no place in  any church as members.  That doesn't mean that they should be denied entry into the building to attend worship services, but one of the worst things that I have seen liberal churches do is extend membership to people who claim to be both Christian and who live the homosexual lifestyle.

I can assure us all,  and YOU KNOW THIS ,  that if a church is preaching sound doctrine and a gay walks in ,  EITHER He or she will be convicted and repent

OR they will not want to stay .  WHEN one must leave the church , IS if they are not repenting ,  then we got the dangers of leaven rising . 

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I can assure us all,  and YOU KNOW THIS ,  that if a church is preaching sound doctrine and a gay walks in ,  EITHER He or she will be convicted and repent

OR they will not want to stay .  WHEN one must leave the church , IS if they are not repenting ,  then we got the dangers of leaven rising . 

Yes, if you are doing church the right way, a homosexual will not be comfortable among you.  And they should not be.  They should feel the heat of conviction, as should everyone no matter what the sin.

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Since sin is sin and you do not allow homosexuals to be a member of your church, what about adulterers and fornicators? What about the teenagers and singles who are more than likely having sex outside of marriage? 

YOUR GOSPLE has become the defender of sin .   You are defending , WHEN YOU SHOULD defending the true faith .   

You making excuse .     JESUS Did not do that .   HE DID NOT .     HE did not say OH welcome them all in with open arms sin is sin .

HE TOOK OUT A WHIP and went to town .   YOU FORGET that .    HE never once supported sin and error and constantly warned out against sin and error and go and sin no more .

You need to go back INTO THE BIBLE fast .    You wont make it .    I am so worried for you .   You must go back , before its too late .  

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Since sin is sin and you do not allow homosexuals to be a member of your church, what about adulterers and fornicators? What about the teenagers and singles who are more than likely having sex outside of marriage? 

If two people who claim to be Christians are living in immorality, they are not allowed to join.   Nor is anyone (if we know of it) who is engaged in an adulterous relationship.    Most of those sins are done in the dark out of sight.   No one celebrates those sins, nor are they openly proud of what they are doing.   Those who are counseled and refused to repent would be disfellowshipped.   And that is pretty standard practice for most churches (the ones that believe the Bible, at least).   Churches that would accept homosexuality, would probably have no real problem with any other form of sexual perversion in their midst.   

The difference is that homosexuality is being presented in the open.  People openly practice it and demand that they be accepted as Christians and that their lifestyle be embraced as completely valid as an expression of the Christian faith.