Philadelphianlady

Only the Dead in Christ Return With Him

On 7/14/2018 at 12:00 AM, Daniel 11:36 said:

You are the "ROLFER" for sure lady .... I can see this with just a glance at what you are telling about the dead in Christ and those living at the time

Come back when you dump your post tribulation rant and then we can talk about things

Again,the dead are already with Christ,

Where do you think Daniel Mosses John Peter Mark Paul and the rest are right now?Until you realize that the flesh WILL not rise,you won't get it!!!

On 7/14/2018 at 3:38 AM, Michael37 said:

image.png.2947ad7327aede2e965955e07bd772db.png

I like this simple summary by the late Chuck Missler apart from the pretrib leaning which doesn't tie in with Revelation 13, but lets not be dogmatic at this stage.

There are only TWO advents of Christ in all of scripture,period

Not 3

How many brides does Christ have?

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

There are only TWO advents of Christ in all of scripture,period

Not 3

How many brides does Christ have?

I see only one bride. What you lookin' at?

3 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

I see only one bride. What you lookin' at?

I see one as well,that's my point

If the Church is the Bride and God will re-marry Israel something aint right,meaning the Church and Israel can't be separated...

The Church has always been Israel,

Only way to come up with a rapture among alot of other things is to separate the two

Example,Christ in Matt 24 with out a doubt says He returns after the trib,yet pretribers claim He was speaking to the Jew's

Posted (edited)

Revelation is seven separate letters. These documents repeat information as they overlap. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives the illusion of two different events when the book is viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3.

Edited by Scott Free
  • Oy Vey! 1

23 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Revelation is seven separate letters. These documents repeat information as they overlap. This confuses many scholars. Both the rapture event and the 3 1/2 years are referred to in separate story lines. This gives the illusion of two different events when the book is viewed as a continuous narrative. Book divisions by chapter 3-3-3-4-3-3-3.

You've posted this ad nauseum, yet Revelation is one book, not separate letters. Not to mention the book was later divided into chapters by Archbishop Stephen Langdon, which means that you cannot impose your specific order using something that was created by human means well after the original manuscripts were created.

All you're doing is trying to place a "code" where none exists.