• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

7 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Thank you, now you can delete my account, people giving me likes because they like hurting me, it's not because they agree they Ike it, it amuses them.

This is ridiculous!  That you could take his post as a personal attack is unbelievable.  If you hold these beliefs, they are false beliefs but they are not who you are.  At least I hope that you don't consider the ideologies friend listed to be your identity because they certainly all contain a false gospel.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

The Angels are Holly!!

Without a Redeemer.

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, BeyondET said:

I was referring to what you said (in the beginning God created heaven and earth), I do believe your wise enough to know what I meant. to many times I see people do that quite often here, take someone's statement and project another meaning they never said.

I wasn't the only one who took it the way that I did.   The problem is your lack of clear communication.   I am going by what you wrote.  

I do feel the animosity around here I could be wrong but that's how I feel and I don't feel welcomed here at the site at all. this is probably my last post I've been really turned off by posters and moderators here it's not a place I've enjoyed very much.

That's your decision.

no were in scripture does it say God is separate from his creations, does God always talk through his creations a burning bush or a donkey or a human vessel, No. 

Yes, the Bible teaches that God is separate from His creation.  He is not part of creation.  

All things created was created through Jesus, God is not seperate from Jesus, you may have a different view opinion on it that's ok. 

God is not separate from Jesus, but Jesus is God and Jesus is separate from creation, as the Creator.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

MAY 24, 2014 BY JACK WELLMAN

10 COMMENTS

God is holy but what exactly does the word holy mean?  What does the Bible define as holy?

Root Word for Holy

The Hebrew word for holy is “qodesh” and means “apartness, set-apartness, separateness, sacredness” and I would add that it should also be “otherness, transcendent and totally other” because God is totally above His creation and His creatures, including us.  Holy has the idea of heaviness or weight of glory.  In the New Testament, the word for holy is “hagios” and means set apart, reverend, sacred, and worthy of veneration.”  This word applies to God because God Himself is totally other, separate, sacred, transcendent, reverend, and set apart from every created thing.  Since God is spirit this is why the Third Person of the Trinity is called the Holy Spirit.  He too is fully God and all three Persons of the Trinity are holy and have the weight of glory abounding in them.

Holy, Holy, Holy

God has many attributes just like I do.  I am a father, a husband, a son, an uncle and so on but God is merciful, patient, longsuffering, and abounding in love but the only attribute of God that is mentioned three times is apparently His predominant attribute.  He is not just holy, but He is holy, holy, holy.  In Jewish liturgy, when something is incredibly important, it is mentioned twice.  Jesus does this when He says something twice like “verily, verily” but this is also signifies great intimacy when He repeats someone’s name twice like Moses, Moses; Abraham, Abraham; Saul, Saul…but when something is mentioned three times in a row, it is off the charts in importance and this is why of all the attributes of God He is holy, holy, holy.  That is the greatest emphasis that can be put on anything or anyone in Scripture and this is telling us that this is the most important thing about God.  God is holy, holy, holy.  This is the only attribute of God that is mentioned in the Scriptures three times!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

1 hour ago, Willa said:

This is ridiculous!  That you could take his post as a personal attack is unbelievable.  If you hold these beliefs, they are false beliefs but they are not who you are.  At least I hope that you don't consider the ideologies friend listed to be your identity because they certainly all contain a false gospel.  

No I don't hold to those beliefs I didn't know about some people thinking Jesus was black at all, I apologize for reacting the way I did is not me, but it sounded odd to me the black mother statement I was alittle confused about that until I read your post on that.

thank you Willa for replying to me and helping me to see things in different ways and teaching me about that.

Edited by BeyondET
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, Willa said:

MAY 24, 2014 BY JACK WELLMAN

10 COMMENTS

God is holy but what exactly does the word holy mean?  What does the Bible define as holy?

Root Word for Holy

The Hebrew word for holy is “qodesh” and means “apartness, set-apartness, separateness, sacredness” and I would add that it should also be “otherness, transcendent and totally other” because God is totally above His creation and His creatures, including us.  Holy has the idea of heaviness or weight of glory.  In the New Testament, the word for holy is “hagios” and means set apart, reverend, sacred, and worthy of veneration.”  This word applies to God because God Himself is totally other, separate, sacred, transcendent, reverend, and set apart from every created thing.  Since God is spirit this is why the Third Person of the Trinity is called the Holy Spirit.  He too is fully God and all three Persons of the Trinity are holy and have the weight of glory abounding in them.

Holy, Holy, Holy

God has many attributes just like I do.  I am a father, a husband, a son, an uncle and so on but God is merciful, patient, longsuffering, and abounding in love but the only attribute of God that is mentioned three times is apparently His predominant attribute.  He is not just holy, but He is holy, holy, holy.  In Jewish liturgy, when something is incredibly important, it is mentioned twice.  Jesus does this when He says something twice like “verily, verily” but this is also signifies great intimacy when He repeats someone’s name twice like Moses, Moses; Abraham, Abraham; Saul, Saul…but when something is mentioned three times in a row, it is off the charts in importance and this is why of all the attributes of God He is holy, holy, holy.  That is the greatest emphasis that can be put on anything or anyone in Scripture and this is telling us that this is the most important thing about God.  God is holy, holy, holy.  This is the only attribute of God that is mentioned in the Scriptures three times!

I see what you mean:

Ezekial 21:27 "ruin, ruin, ruin I will make it. This also shall not be, until he comes, the one to whom judgment belongs, and I will give it to him."

Jeremiah 22:29 "land, land, landhear the word of the LORD!"

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Their so called god, black mother, etc.. was all just a reminder?

you don't see me as brother, you don't believe I believe in the same God as you, 

the black mother thing is quite apolling to even say, you don't even know if I am a black man or not. yea that seemed like a racial statement. There's a better way of expressing that without using skin color for an example. I still don't know what you meant by that.

and a guess the whole gang is in here to stone me, there's 5 or so dogging me out.

Black mother , big papa, was phrases used in a satanic book .    If you truly desire to KNOW GOD ,  you will stay far from the mother of abominations .

One of her leading books , very dark , very deceptive ,  IS ............................now when I say the name of this book ,  if you got it , YOU need to do a special ceremony with it tonight .
Do you have a safe place to burn in your area .  Like a burn barrel .     IF so ,   you need to hold this book in your hand tonight

HOLD IT UP and say THIS ,   AWAY with thee satan , I will never heed books like this again I BURN this trash in the name of CHRIST .  

NOW , the book might seem harmless , but it is a devils book for sure . very twisted , but it uses sensual love concepts to allure souls into believing

it is describing THE GOD , when in fact it describes the one who appears as an angel of light , YET IS DARKNESS.  the very one who subtily and sensually deceived eve at the tree.

the book is called ,  THE SHACK .  BURN IT , BURN it and never read from its pages again . IF you read it .  IF NOT just don't ever pick it up . 

21 minutes ago, Davida said:

Did a google search didja?

This is your argument against the fact that, scripture stresses the LORD God's most distinctive/chief quality is Holiness? 

What is it that seems to always force you to need to look for arguments?  I said rather plainly that I saw what was meant about emphasis being shown in repeating something three times.

As I have said before, we each tend to find the god we look for. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/26/1983

3 minutes ago, Willie T said:

As I have said before, we each tend to find the god we look for. 

I agree, but potential for problems here as there's only 1 true God.