• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/21/1963

Proverbs 1

27 When your terror comes like a storm, And your destruction comes like a whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you. 28 "Then they will call on me, but I will not answer; They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me. 29 Because they hated knowledge And did not choose the fear of the Lord, 30 They would have none of my counsel And despised my every rebuke. 31 Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own way, And be filled to the full with their own fancies.

I truly believe that we will see this take place in our life-time.

And then I think about the words written in Malachi, and think of what that would look like:

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien-- Because they do not fear Me," Says the Lord of hosts. 6 "For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.

<span style=font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>15 So now we call the proud blessed, For those who do wickedness are raised up; They even tempt God and go free.' " 16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, And the Lord listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the Lord And who meditate on His name. 17 "They shall be Mine," says the Lord of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him." 18 Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.</span>

I believe these Words to be true!

In His Love,

Suzanne

Matthew 7: 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

In agreement with the above scriptures, we see judgment falling on the house of God first at the rapture event where those that hear His Sayings and do them, are building on that faith and that relationship with Christ as trust is the basis of all relationship in which one gets to know Christ at His Word and serve Him... whereas those that do not hear Him, nor apply His sayings to build on that faith, wind up serving something else in His name in which men can boast. Since no flesh shall glory in His Presence and all those that glory shall glory in the Lord, we can see why Jesus' name is above every other name to the glory of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Psalm 128

1 Blessed are all who fear the LORD,

who walk in his ways.

2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;

blessings and prosperity will be yours.

3 Your wife will be like a fruitful vine

within your house;

your sons will be like olive shoots

around your table.

4 Thus is the man blessed

who fears the LORD.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

love THE LORD with all your heart and soul is the way to live like you should and do good works show by your love that you HAVE CHRIST JESUS in your heart

• 4 months later...

Lest we forget:

Psalm 34

3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. 4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. 5 Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. 6 This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. 7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. 8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. 9 Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. 10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.

11 Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/20/1959

Sister Suzanne,

Another interesting Topic. The ref. from Prov. 8:13, 3:7, and 23:17 I feel are really what the fear of God is. Which is what can happen to us if we reject God's love and wisom, and flee fromit or turn our backs on it. It's like a child that is spanked or disciplined for an infraction, the next time the child thinks of doing that infraction, they'll stop and remember the punishment and refrain from doing that deed.

Once the child realizes that thier life is better for it, they remember the joy of obiedience, but the fear of the penalty from doing wrong is now engrained into there mind and hearts and they will avoid doing other wrong deeds.

This may only be a partial view as we are all still learning the things of our preciouse Lord, we have a long way to go yet.

With Jesus love,

Brother Bill C

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

[quote name='Bro David

Dear Sister,

I DO know what you mean. Even though I am not out in the work force any longer, I have a husband who must go out and contend with these things, and I see him be so pained over them, just as you are. Just stay the course, because God is good!!!

Thank you for sharing JamiLea! There is nothing that thrills my soul as much as hearing of someone who is moved by God's Word, and BELIEVES IT!!! It is the essence of what makes us sisters in Christ!

I love you too. You are in many of my prayers.

:noidea:

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 2 weeks later...

Proverbs 16:5 Everyone proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord; Though they join forces, none will go unpunished.

6 In mercy and truth Atonement is provided for iniquity; And by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Good post Victor!

Thank you.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Perfect love removes fear of judgment . . . not the Judge. If we have come to that "perfect love" it is we have come to experience His love through our surrender, which is what He requires of us. If we have complied whit His will we know that His mercy rejoices against judgment . . . but we dare not tempt Him, knowing He will not be mocked. Still, His mercy amazes me and is truly as high as the heavens.

Lu 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Jude 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.