• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

You don't seem to read well: the mountains are MOVED out of their places, not REmoved. They disappear at the 7th vial, but at the 6th seal they are only moved out of their places. Just so you know, when that terrible earthquake and tsunami hit Japan, the quake actually moved the earth axis and thereby moved EVERY mountain out of its place by some small distance. 

There are no words PROVING the earth SEES the lamb. One can imagine they do. but it is just not written. Besides, He DOES come in chapter 19, after the "trib." Do you wish to ADD a coming? 

Sorry, but the time of the dead that they should be judged, we can read in chapter 20 that it happens THEN, not here at the midpoint of the week. The destruction of those who destroy the earth? That too happens LATER, not here. Did you not notice this was a PROPHECY given by the 24 elders?  The destruction of those who destroy the earth will happen at the battle of Armageddon, and at the parable of the tares that will play out when Jesus returns (Rev. 19) 

Rev  6 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was REMOVED (kineō) from its place.(NIV)

Mountains removed/ never seen. Rev 6 and Rev 16 obviously correlate. But if you cherry pick the KJV, it does say "moved" but even they agree REMOVE fits the Greek word kineō:

Rev 2:5 will remove (kineō) thy candlestick out of his place (KJV)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

No, I need to correct your mistakes.  There are many readers here that never post. 

and what mistake was that iam.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

and what mistake was that iam.

Almost every time you post.

10 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

Rev  6 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was REMOVED (kineō) from its place.(NIV)

Mountains removed/ never seen. Rev 6 and Rev 16 obviously correlate. But if you cherry pick the KJV, it does say "moved" but even they agree REMOVE fits the Greek word kineō:

Rev 2:5 will remove (kineō) thy candlestick out of his place (KJV)

My point went right over your head. If the mountains are GONE as in taken away, how are they still there when the 7th vial hits? 

If the mountains disappear, WHERE then are these people trying to hide from God?

10 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

Last trumpet is more likely the last one of this age, or the last one mentioned in the Bible. Your view of it being the last trumpet in a previous period  although possible is less likely position. Which is the case in most pre-trib beliefs.

I could agree with you there: the last trump could well be the last trump of the church age. Good point. But I suspect it will also be the last trump at the last feast of trumpets in the church age. 

It is OK if you don't want to be pretrib. I am convinced God will leave people that don't believe in pretrib behind when He comes pretrib for His saints.  I probably won't even wonder how you are making out down here, while I and the Bride are rejoicing in heaven. 

Edited by iamlamad

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

My point went right over your head. If the mountains are GONE as in taken away, how are they still there when the 7th vial hits? 

If the mountains disappear, WHERE then are these people trying to hide from God?

That is actually a very decent point. I can only say it all occurs at the same moment. Jesus comes while the mountains are disintegrating and mankind is hiding among the falling rocks. 

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I could agree with you there: the last trump could well be the last trump of the church age. Good point. But I suspect it will also be the last trump at the last feast of trumpets in the church age. 

It is OK if you don't want to be pretrib. I am convinced God will leave people that don't believe in pretrib behind when He comes pretrib for His saints.  I probably won't even wonder how you are making out down here, while I and the Bride are rejoicing in heaven. 

Haha i feel the love.

5 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

Haha i feel the love.

I am doing all I can do to convince you to be ready for His coming ANY TIME now.

5 hours ago, ARGOSY said:

That is actually a very decent point. I can only say it all occurs at the same moment. Jesus comes while the mountains are disintegrating and mankind is hiding among the falling rocks. 

Sorry, but the mountains are STILL THERE at the 7th vial that ends the week.  Let's just agree that the mountains MOVE here at the 6th seal. 

Are you adding another coming? He is coming in chapter 19 WITH His bride. Are you placing the rapture at the 6th seal?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Why then were half the virgins left behind?  They ALL had oil to begin with.  

The ONLY way God could make "the last trump" to be the last trump EVER would be for Him to collect all trumpets. Otherwise, somewhere, sometime, someone would sound a trumpet and make God out to be a liar.  I think last of a series, although not written, makes more sense than the last ever. Anyway, there is GOOD reason to believe the last trump is the lasts final blast at the feast of trumpets. 

Yes i see a lot of per-tribulation rapture believers believing that the "parable" of the virgins is about the rapture..  But it is more about those who fall away into false religions and who because of this will not be a part of Gods eternal kingdom..  They are no Christians missing out.. They are false Christians who will fall away from the truth in the end times..

• Thumbs Up 1