IGNORED

I asked Jesus what must i do to go into heaven

mynickname

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

No matter how you call it ,it is false teaching, do you also believe that the church replaced Israel?

No. there was no replacement. Israel is the foundation of the Church and the gentiles were grafted in. Today there is no distinction between Jews and gentiles. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

No. there was no replacement. Israel is the foundation of the Church and the gentiles were grafted in. Today there is no distinction between Jews and gentiles. 

Do you believe Jesus will come back after the 7 years of Tribulation and whole Israel will be saved?

Just now, maryjayne said:

how long ago did you change your belief to this current one?

My views changed immediately after I was born again. Before that I believed everything I was taught in Church and never really read the Bible for myself except when I followed along during sermons at church or during Sunday school. Since those teachings mislead me into believing I was saved for almost 30 years, it made me start questioning everything I had been taught. 

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Do you believe Jesus will come back after the 7 years of Tribulation and whole Israel will be saved?

I believe the tribulation took place during the time of the apostles. 

Here's a link to a thread I started when I first joined the forum. It goes into great detail about what I believe and the reasoning behind it. 

Guest shiloh357
50 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

Again, you are not wanting to face the reality of evil in the world and that it still afflicts Christians today.    We should always be praying that we are delivered each day from evil in every way that it affects our lives.  

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I believe the tribulation took place during the time of the apostles. 

Here's a link to a thread I started when I first joined the forum. It goes into great detail about what I believe and the reasoning behind it. 

Yeah, it goes back to the heresy of Preterism.

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

when were you Born Again and what lead you to the point of being Born Again? what was the sequence of events and timeline? 

I "accepted" Christ in 1983, wasn't looking for God for almost 30 years because I thought I knew Him all along and was saved, then I got a toothache. 

Guest shiloh357
11 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Israel is not the foundation of the Church.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Again, you are not wanting to face the reality of evil in the world and that it still afflicts Christians today.    We should always be praying that we are delivered each day from evil in every way that it affects our lives.  

Matt.6:9-13

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

He believes that the Kingdom is already here,so we are delivered from all evil..

• Brilliant! 1

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Israel is not the foundation of the Church.

I know, Jesus is, but we were talking about where Israel fit into the picture.