IGNORED

I asked Jesus what must i do to go into heaven

mynickname

Guest shiloh357
Just now, angels4u said:

Matt.6:9-13

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

He believes that the Kingdom is already here,so we are delivered from all evil..

Which is simply not true.  And millions of Christians around the world can attest that evil still afflicts them every day.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Badjao33 said:

I know, Jesus is, but we were talking about where Israel fit into the picture. 

Israel and the Chruch are radically separate in the New Testament.  

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

I see you didnt listen to wiser and more knowledgeable Christians then, 6 months ago, who counselled you exhaustively and with great love and patience.

I'm glad you noticed this. That is something that is missing from this forum these days. It was a civil discussion by all who participated and I appreciated the love that was displayed by those members despite our stark differences on the subject that was being discussed.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Which is simply not true.  And millions of Christians around the world can attest that evil still afflicts them every day.

The devil is good in deceiving people , knowing his time is short,

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

• Brilliant! 1

Just now, Badjao33 said:

I'm glad you noticed this. That is something that is missing from this forum these days. It was a civil discussion by all who participated and I appreciated the love that was displayed by those members despite our stark differences on the subject that was being discussed.  

Badjao, false teaching needs to be exposed, and this is false, please pray about and look for a good bible believing church, love has nothing to do with truth, I'm sure Shiloh will be more than happy to help you  to understand what the Bible is really saying .

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

that instantaneous moment does not explain where you got your new beliefs from. They must have come from somewhere. What does your wife believe?

Because for two years after that I was pretty much alone with God surrounded by unbelievers. The only Christian I knew worked 60 hours a week and our time together was limited. When I wasn't working in the ministry I was reading and studying the Bible. I spent many hours a day in a 120 sq ft studio apartment with nothing but a bed, a table, my laptop, cell phone and my Bible. I went to church with my Christian friend and I did meet a lot of her Christian friends, but most of the time I was focusing on the ministry and the Bible with little in the way to distract me and only the Holy Spirit to guide me. Do I have it all figured out? Of course not, but this is what lead me to believe that way I do today. 

6 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I am going to object to that remark. i think the ones who have taken the time to post and counsel you on here have done so with love and civility mostly.

Have you read everything that has been said? I have been called a liar, a deceiver, false teacher, anti-Christ, a Muslim, and been told I deny Christ on this forum. In addition I have been told that my posts are garbage and that I am ignorant. I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can remember of the top of my head. 

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, Davida said:

No , you do not believe in the second coming of Jesus as it is taught and Prophecied in the WORD of GOD. 

yes, the heresy of Preterism that Badjao espouses tries to make Jesus second coming a "symbolic" fulfillment of prophecy.

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

does your wife share your beliefs or could you bounce ideas off each other and talk with your Christian friend and her friends? Isolation can be difficult when trying to learn new truths.

My wife doesn't share all of my beliefs. For example, she doesn't believe that Christ has returned yet. She is Pentecostal and the church we attend each Sunday is Pentecostal. It's not a church where the people run up and down the isles speaking in tongues like you see in the US, but they still call themselves Pentecostal.  I have a lot of fellowship now with Christians. I have visitors every month from Christians different parts of the world who come to see the work taking place here.  I also attend a men's meeting once a month which is comprised of members of churches of various denominations from throughout the city. Very few Christians here despite their denomination believe like Christians in the west concerning Israel and the end times, that seems to be an American theology. Some do, but they are the minority. I'm far from being isolated these days.

15 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Have you read everything that has been said? I have been called a liar, a deceiver, false teacher, anti-Christ, a Muslim, and been told I deny Christ on this forum. In addition I have been told that my posts are garbage and that I am ignorant. I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can remember of the top of my head. 

Your teaching is false, how can you make something that is "false" true?

I don't call anybody names, but I can't justify a false teaching which is unscriptural  and therefore misleading.

• Praise God! 1