Sign in to follow this  
HeWillCome2040

We can know the Day and Hour of His Return

11 hours ago, enoob57 said:

The same Scriptures Jesus had we have today and the simple truth is Jesus 'Having those Scriptures' said this:

Mark 13:31-33

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
KJV
and you with the same Scriptures are saying" YOU CAN KNOW"...
Quite telling wouldn't you say... your agenda to pervert the Scriptures is revealed in your activity here! 

Mark 13:32

Mar 13:32  περιG4012 PREP δεG1161 CONJ τηςG3588 T-GSF ημεραςG2250 N-GSF εκεινηςG1565 D-GSF καιG2532 CONJ της
G3588 T-GSF ωραςG5610 N-GSF ουδειςG3762 A-NSM-N οιδενG1492 V-RAI-3S ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οιG3588 T-NPM αγγελοιG32 N-NPM οιG3588 T-NPM ενG1722 PREP ουρανωG3772 N-DSM ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οG3588 T-NSM υιοςG5207 N-NSM ειG1487 COND μηG3361 PRT-N οG3588 T-NSM πατηρG3962 N-NSM

Again, the verb is in the PERFECT Tense.

1 minute ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Mark 13:32

Mar 13:32  περιG4012 PREP δεG1161 CONJ τηςG3588 T-GSF ημεραςG2250 N-GSF εκεινηςG1565 D-GSF καιG2532 CONJ της
G3588 T-GSF ωραςG5610 N-GSF ουδειςG3762 A-NSM-N οιδενG1492 V-RAI-3S ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οιG3588 T-NPM αγγελοιG32 N-NPM οιG3588 T-NPM ενG1722 PREP ουρανωG3772 N-DSM ουδεG3761 CONJ-N οG3588 T-NSM υιοςG5207 N-NSM ειG1487 COND μηG3361 PRT-N οG3588 T-NSM πατηρG3962 N-NSM

Again, the verb is in the PERFECT Tense.

Again no substance but pretense of scholarship yet void of scholarship interesting! … I suggest that you

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
KJV

for then yo will have this promise from God

2 Tim 3:15-17

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV
I don't understand how that people manipulate the Word of God to their own ends... when it's The Word of God that manipulates us to God's Own ends.... truly Jesus has addressed this activity

Matt 12:37

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
KJV

why not stand with what God has said and taught instead of directly opposed to it?

• Praise God! 1

Rev 3:3  Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Interesting verse on this subject. I think I may have posted this somewhere else.

the verse shows the following:

- Don't watch and you wont know the hour that He comes upon you.

Inverse reasoning is simple:

- Watch and you will know the hour that He comes upon you.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, HeWillCome2040 said:

Many people quote different verses of the Bible to claim we cannot know the Day and Hour of His Return.

Topic :  Jesus will return in 2040
 On 10/20/2018 at 11:08 AM, HeWillCome2040 said:

The NEXT Jubilee is the Lord's Day!

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.  

In accord your presumption or speculation or even imagination, you say: "The NEXT Jubilee is the Lord's Day !" Now, now, where or how do you fit a thousand years into a Jubilee?  1,000 years within 50.  Impossible, no?

God planned to rest of His works in the seventh Day.  

Now, now, what do you think is the Lord's Day?

Rev. 20:v.6 reveals:  6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

Remember: JESUS left very very clear: Matthew 7:v.21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.   (In my understanding, one of the greatest iniquities is twisting the Scriptures to confuse and deceive the people, as you do.)

There are signs and trends, but not the exact date. I don't want to talk about this too much as the original poster has started many topics regarding this and other controversial topics or assumptions already.

• Praise God! 1

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

So, if you know that day, WHEN ?

We are living in the beginning of the first century of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day.   

Impossible to know in what year of this first century of the seventh millennium will be the return of JESUS, much less to know in what day of 24 hours JESUS will return here.

Daniel prophesied, saying: Dan.12:v.8-13

8 I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.   (This time of the end already arrived. JESUS warned His people, saaying: When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place (in the temple of  Jerusalem), (whoso readeth, let him understand)
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice (*continual sacrifice) shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. --> (an extension of 30 days after the end of the second period of 1,260 days ruled by the abomination of desolation)
*the continual sacrifice offered by JESUS is taken, therefore there will be no more forgiveness for sins, nor salvation, this event means that the New Testament Dispensation has ended)

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (Day 1335. Here is the end of all things of the world of Devil, and the establishment of the Kingdom of God (Check it in Luke 20:35-36) , and manifestation of our Lord JESUS Christ , as follow:

2Thessalonians 1:v.7-12

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be REVEALED from heaven (heaven? Check it in Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:20-21) with His mighty angels, (Check it in Luke 20:v.35-36)
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;  (there will be punishments, only and only punishments) 
10 When he shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.  (This Day has arrived)
11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of His goodness, and the work of faith with power:
12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. 
Amen!

It is imposssible to know now the day of 24 hours number 1,335 after the establishment of the abomination of desolation.  But with the establishment of AD in the Holy Place, then we will can know when will the day 1,335 and the returno of JESUS.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:11 AM, HeWillCome2040 said:

Already addressed this in my earlier post since I knew others would post it.  So I'm just going to copy and paste here from that post:

Let's look at verse so often quoted without many understanding their meaning:

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37  But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The first mistake people do with verse 36 is say that it means no one CAN know.  But that is NOT what the verse says. It has a single verse in verse 36 for "knoweth" and that verse is in the PERFECT tense which is a form of PRESENT tense. 

You see if Jesus didn't use the Tense in the Future tense then why is everyone else? That is teaching in error.

It says that it would be as it was in Noah's day.  Noah knew the day that He would enter the Ark beforehand.  Noah knew when the floods would come BEFORE they came.

You may of addressed this earlier, yet addressing it does not make your prophecy correct.  Can you show me where in scripture His words tell us that Noah knew the day that he would enter the ark before God told him to do so?

1 hour ago, HeWillCome2040 said:

Do you believe it can be known?

do you know the day?

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this