• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If anyone here has an old KJV Bible (10 or more years old, the older the better). What do Isaiah 11:6 and Isaiah 65:25 say?

I need this from the actual printed Bibles, not an online Bible.

Thanks. 

The Hebrew-Greek Study Bible KJV Zodhiates' original and complete...1984

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Guest shiloh357
27 minutes ago, nebula said:

If anyone here has an old KJV Bible (10 or more years old, the older the better). What do Isaiah 11:6 and Isaiah 65:25 say?

I need this from the actual printed Bibles, not an online Bible.

Thanks. 

I have an 1957 KJV Thompson's Chain reference. 

Isa. 11:6 says, " The wolf also shall dwell with teh lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young liaon an the fatling together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox."

Isa 65:25 says, " The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock; and dust shall be the serpent's meat.  They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord."

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,831
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  2

One reason that there is memory confusion on this is because people get their Bible quotes - not from the Bible.

For example, the extremely popular gospel song from a while back written by Thomas Dorsey [not the Tommy Dorsey], "Peace in the Valley" has that phrase "...the bear will be gentle and the wolf will be tame and the lion will lay down by the lamb...."

That song is still sung at funerals today and by the Gaithers.  Wrong lyrics just perpetuate misquotes sometimes.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  3,831
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  2

I just looked in my grandfather's old 1937 AV King James that I inherited.

Isaiah 11:6 - " The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb...…"

Isaiah 65:25 - "The wolf and the lamb shall feed together....."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,281
  • Content Per Day:  3.31
  • Days Won:  30

The Lion is the Lion of Judah, meaning Christ reigning on earth and as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.   The Lamb is the Lamb of God, again meaning Christ.  So when they lie down together they represent the reigning Christ and the sacrificial Christ in one Person.  We see the two in the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, In Him said:

The Hebrew-Greek Study Bible KJV Zodhiates' original and complete...1984

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

I have a dowloaded Bible software ''" King James Pure Bible Search "" And the verses it has are exactly the same as your quotes In Him... 

I do have a hard copy of the KJV Bible so i will go now and have a look at it to see what it is and what it says in those verses... ?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

This would be the Mandela Effect.  It has always been the Lion will lay down with the Lamb.   Our memories are not false.  The devil and his wicked people have somehow supernaturally changed our Scriptures, yes even the very old old bibles that you have had in your houses.  If you google the verses, the images are almost always the Lion and the lamb.  The newer looking ones are with the wolf.  Jesus says He was sending us out among wolves, and to beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing.  Does that make sense to you? 

Yes, even the Strong Concordance has been tampered with.  Many more tampering of the Scripture verses.  But remember, that Jesus is the Word and  God's Word is forever written in the heavens, and His Word shall never pass away.  The bible is ink and paper.  Yes, it is good for correction, reproach, but we should worship the Creator who inspired it.

Why is this happening?  We are in the last days.  This is how God is separating the wheat from the tares, the sheep from the goats.....

Amos 8:11-12 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, That I will send a famine in the land, Not a famine of bread nor a thirst for water, But of hearing the Words of the LORD:

And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, They shall run to and fro to seek the Word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Study the Scriptures, asking the Holy Spirit who will reveal all truth, while there is still time.  They are possible doing this with the new D-wave quantum computers.  Remember, that in last days, satan will deceive many with ALL LYING SIGNS AND WONDERS. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Adstar said:

I have a dowloaded Bible software ''" King James Pure Bible Search "" And the verses it has are exactly the same as your quotes In Him... 

I do have a hard copy of the KJV Bible so i will go now and have a look at it to see what it is and what it says in those verses... ?

My hard copy Bible is a Holman giant print edition from Nashville Tennessee and it's verses are the same as my software and the same as ''In Him's " quotes below

21 minutes ago, Adstar said:

My hard copy Bible is a Holman giant print edition from Nashville Tennessee and it's verses are the same as my software and the same as ''In Him's " quotes below

My hard copy of a Nelson 1971 edition from Nashville reads the same as my e-Sword software...my quotes from above and yours Adstar