• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

38 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

This would be the Mandela Effect.  It has always been the Lion will lay down with the Lamb.   Our memories are not false.  The devil and his wicked people have somehow supernaturally changed our Scriptures, yes even the very old old bibles that you have had in your houses.  If you google the verses, the images are almost always the Lion and the lamb.  The newer looking ones are with the wolf.  Jesus says He was sending us out among wolves, and to beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing.  Does that make sense to you? 

Yes, even the Strong Concordance has been tampered with.  Many more tampering of the Scripture verses. 

I've heard of people trying to defend the "Mandela Effect" for years.  It's a lie.

Unless, of course, you believe that the devil is more powerful than God.  He only does what God allows him to.  Why would God allow the devil to butcher his sacred Word in every single physical Bible in the world?  That means that God allowed his Word to become a lie and we should throw all of our Bibles away.

Every single time the devil lied about the Word of God in the Bible, it was not via a physical parchment that he altered.  It was lying to people directly.

• Eve - The devil directly and verbally lied.
  • Jesus - The devil directly and verbally twisted the meaning [lied].
  • John 8 - When the devil lies, he "speaks his native tongue".

Have you ever stopped to think that the devil is deceiving people with the Mandela Effect, discrediting the Bible in the minds of everyone who believes this nonsense?

Because if you are right - once again, the whole world need to pitch their Bibles in the trash can.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I've heard of people trying to defend the "Mandela Effect" for years.  It's a lie.

Unless, of course, you believe that the devil is more powerful than God.  He only does what God allows him to.  Why would God allow the devil to butcher his sacred Word in every single physical Bible in the world?  That means that God allowed his Word to become a lie and we should throw all of our Bibles away.

Every single time the devil lied about the Word of God in the Bible, it was not via a physical parchment that he altered.  It was lying to people directly.

• Eve - The devil directly and verbally lied.
  • Jesus - The devil directly and verbally twisted the meaning [lied].
  • John 8 - When the devil lies, he "speaks his native tongue".

Have you ever stopped to think that the devil is deceiving people with the Mandela Effect, discrediting the Bible in the minds of everyone who believes this nonsense?

Because if you are right - once again, the whole world need to pitch their Bibles in the trash can.

Did you read my whole comment Jayne?  If you read in Matthew 24 and Revelation, it says that satan will deceive many with all signs and lying wonders, that even the very elect might be deceived if it were possible.   We put a high regard for the Word of God, yest and that is good, but we should not idolize it to the point that we elevate it above God Himself.  God gave us many warnings, He exhorted us to "hide His Word on our hearts".  He also warned that there would be a famine for in the land for the Word of God.  In Revelation 22:18-19  There is a warning for those who tamper with the Bible, by adding or taking away.... so think on that....

Also, unless you go and start searching and taking the time to test what I am saying, please don't make flippant remarks that it is a lie. 

26 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Did you read my whole comment Jayne?  If you read in Matthew 24 and Revelation, it says that satan will deceive many with all signs and lying wonders, that even the very elect might be deceived if it were possible.   We put a high regard for the Word of God, yest and that is good, but we should not idolize it to the point that we elevate it above God Himself.  God gave us many warnings, He exhorted us to "hide His Word on our hearts".  He also warned that there would be a famine for in the land for the Word of God.  In Revelation 22:18-19  There is a warning for those who tamper with the Bible, by adding or taking away.... so think on that....

Also, unless you go and start searching and taking the time to test what I am saying, please don't make flippant remarks that it is a lie. 

Look again.

I never elevated the Bible above God.   But you are saying that his holy Words are now - not holy.

Here's the Amos 8 phrase.  It does not say that that there will be a famine of the Word of God.  It says, "...I will send a famine of hearing the words of the LORD...."  Altogether difference from what you said it said.  This is pre-exile.  These people are so hard-hearted that God will turn them over to what they want - sticking their fingers in their ears and not listening to him.  It will be such that even if they sought after God , that they have sinned so long that they will not be able to find him or his words - unable to hear and receive. 

Here's the Psalm 119 phrase.  It does not say that we are to memorize the entire Bible because the devil is going to butcher it.  It says that the way to avoid sin to keep the  word in your heart.  If the Bible your are reading is a lie, hiding in your heart or memorizing snippets of it will do absolutely nothing for you.

Here's the Revelation 22 phrase.  John, giving the revelation of Jesus Christ did NOT say that there is a warning for those who tamper with the Bible.  John, citing Jesus, says this - "I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 1and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.:"

What "book"???  What "book of prophecy?"???  The Book of Revelation - specifically.

What is the punishment?  The plagues of the Book of Revelation AND having one's share of the tree of life taken away and their share of the holy city taken away.

The devil, whom you say is responsible for rewriting the Word of God, has no share in the tree of life and in the holy city.

He is condemned already.  Doomed from eternity past.

Trust me, I'm not being flippant.  This ain't my first rodeo listening to someone say that the Bible is now false because the devil changed the words.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Produce just one manuscript/translation that originally said, "The lion shall lay down with the lamb". Go back years if you want to long before there was a Cern or Mandela theory.

That's just the thing.  These people who believe in the Mandela Effect believe the devil has changed every single Bible in the world - old and new- and that our "memory" is the truth.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

29 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Some are tossed to and fro by conspiracy theories rather than God's Word :)

“ The lion and the lamb shall lie down together, but the lamb won’t get much sleep....” 

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Produce just one manuscript/translation that originally said, "The lion shall lay down with the lamb". Go back years if you want to long before there was a Cern or Mandela theory.

Here is a document by John Bunyan, the author of Pilgrim's Progress.  He wrote An Exhortation to Peace and Unity.  In it, he quotes from Isaiah 11:6....it says and the lion shall lay down with the lamb.  I guess satan and his little minions forgot the works of writers and didn't change it.   It is NOT a misprint either...here is the link for anyone interested in reading it for themselves.  It is a free pdf file download.

https://fourcornerministries.com/2016/10/01/an-exhortation-to-peace-and-unity-bunyan-ja-08/

(5.) Divisions, and want of peace, keep those out of the church that would come in; and cause many to go out that are in.

'The divisions of Christians (as a learned man observes) are a scandal to the Jews, an opprobrium to the Gentiles, and an inlet to atheism and infidelity.' Insomuch that our controversies about religion, especially as they have been of late managed, have made religion itself become a controversy. O, then, how good and pleasant a thing is it for brethren to dwell together in unity! The peace and unity that was among the primitive Christians drew others to them. What hinders the conversion of the Jews, but the divisions of Christians? Must I be a Christian, says the Jew? What Christian must I be; of what sect must I be of? The Jews, as one observes, glossing upon that text in Isaiah 11:6, where it is prophesied, that the lion and the lamb shall lie down together, and that there shall be none left to hurt nor destroy in all God's holy mountain; they interpreting these sayings to signify the concord and peace that shall be among the people that shall own the Messiah, do from hence conclude that the Messiah is not yet come, because of the contentions and divisions that are among those that profess him; and the apostle saith (1 Cor 14:23), that if an unbeliever should see their disorders, he would say they were mad; but where unity and peace is, there the churches are multiplied. We read (Acts 9;31) that when the churches had rest, they multiplied; and (Acts 2:46,47) when the church was serving God 'with one accord,' the Lord added to them 'daily such as should be saved.'

or here is the document that I have uploaded...  Here is part of my proof.

An Exhortation to Peace and Unity by John Bunyan.docx

Edited by ForHisGlory37

2 hours ago, Jayne said:

But you are saying that his holy Words are now - not holy.

I never said those words.  I'd appreciate it if you didn't assume such things either.

2 hours ago, Jayne said:

It says, "...I will send a famine of hearing the words of the LORD...."  Altogether difference from what you said it said.  This is pre-exile.  These people are so hard-hearted that God will turn them over to what they want - sticking their fingers in their ears and not listening to him.  It will be such that even if they sought after God , that they have sinned so long that they will not be able to find him or his words - unable to hear and receive. 

How can one hear the true words if they have been altered?  Only by the Holy Spirit, who leads us into all truth.

2 hours ago, Jayne said:

If the Bible your are reading is a lie, hiding in your heart or memorizing snippets of it will do absolutely nothing for you.

I never said it was a lie either..... and why do you assume I am memorizing the wrong snippets.  Again with the assumptions. 

Why do you not believe that the devil can do these things?  You believe in the supernatural don't you?  Now don't go assuming that I believe he's more powerful than God.  He is not, but the Lord will use him to separate the real bride from the ones who claim to be the bride. 

God will give the devil a short time Revelation 13:7-9 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.  If any man have an ear, let him hear. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

8 hours ago, nebula said:

If anyone here has an old KJV Bible (10 or more years old, the older the better). What do Isaiah 11:6 and Isaiah 65:25 say?

I need this from the actual printed Bibles, not an online Bible.

Hi Nebula, hello, it's been a while! :)

The verses I'm providing here are from actual scanned copies from this 1611 KJV Bible:
The Holy Bible, containing the Old Testament, and the New. Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1611. In Annenberg Rare Book and Manuscript Library. BS185 1611 .L65.

Isaiah 11:6

Isa_11_6.jpg.1fa4b44d53ca2a83716632ec567b6676.jpg

Isaiah 65:25

Isa_65_25.jpg.a1599cf36b50448eada3a848c7c603f3.jpg

Please keep in mind, the type style used in 1611 by the KJV translators was the Gothic Type. The type we read today, and you are reading now is Roman Type.
So the words can look a bit different, but they are the same, just different types. Along with grammatical spelling rules that have changed over the years.

To clarify a bit on the Gothic and Roman types, and spelling changes, this is a portion from a small book I have called "The Answer Book" by Samuel Gipp: (Who also quotes Dr. D.F. Reagan in his book.)

Printing Changes
"...For instance, the Gothic s looks like the Roman s when used as a capital letter or at the end of a word. But when it is used as a lower case s at the beginning or in the middle of a word, the letter looks like our f. Therefore, also becomes alfo and set becomes fet. Another variation is found in the German v and u. The Gothic v looks like a Roman u while the Gothic u looks like the Roman v. This explains why our w is called a double-u and not a double-v. Sound confusing? It is until you get used to it. In the 1611 edition, love is loue, us is vs, and ever is euer. But remember, these are not even spelling changes. They are simply type style changes. In another instance, the Gothic j looks like our i. So Jesus becomes Iefus (notice the middle s changed to f) and joy becomes ioy. Even the Gothic d with the stem leaning back over the circle in a shape resembling that of the Greek Delta."

Spelling Changes
"...What kind of spelling variations can you expect to find between your present edition and the 1611 printing? Although every spelling difference cannot be categorized, several characteristics are very common. Additional e's were often found at the end of the words such as feare, darke, and beare. Also, double vowels were much more common than they are today. You would find ee, bee, and mooued instead of me, be, and moved. Double consonants were also much more common. What would ranne, euill, and ftarres be according to present-day spelling? See if you can figure them out. The present-day spellings would be ran, evil, and stars. These typographical and spelling changes account for almost all of the so-called thousands of changes in the King James Bible. None of them alter the text in any way."

57 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Paul Bunyan was a lumberjack with his ox Blue. You must have meant John Bunyan or did the Mandela effect take hold of your writing? It certainly did of John Bunyan if he wrote what you claim. I asked for an early manuscript/translation, not a typo by an author.

Ok Yowm, oops yes, I typed his name wrong but did you read the document?  the bottom document had the name right.... I got distracted, sorry. I fixed the name...

Btw Yowm, I'd appreciate it that you would correct me without the snide remarks.  It just isn't very becoming of a brother in Christ.  Think of the non-Christians or new believers seeing your behavior.  Or better yet, would you be talking that way to Jesus?

Edited by ForHisGlory37

24 minutes ago, B3L13v3R said:

Hi Nebula, hello, it's been a while! :)

The verses I'm providing here are from actual scanned copies from this 1611 KJV Bible:
The Holy Bible, containing the Old Testament, and the New. Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1611. In Annenberg Rare Book and Manuscript Library. BS185 1611 .L65.

Isaiah 11:6

Isa_11_6.jpg.1fa4b44d53ca2a83716632ec567b6676.jpg

Isaiah 65:25

Isa_65_25.jpg.a1599cf36b50448eada3a848c7c603f3.jpg

Please keep in mind, the type style used in 1611 by the KJV translators was the Gothic Type. The type we read today, and you are reading now is Roman Type.
So the words can look a bit different, but they are the same, just different types. Along with grammatical spelling rules that have changed over the years.

To clarify a bit on the Gothic and Roman types, and spelling changes, this is a portion from a small book I have called "The Answer Book" by Samuel Gipp: (Who also quotes Dr. D.F. Reagan in his book.)

Printing Changes
"...For instance, the Gothic s looks like the Roman s when used as a capital letter or at the end of a word. But when it is used as a lower case s at the beginning or in the middle of a word, the letter looks like our f. Therefore, also becomes alfo and set becomes fet. Another variation is found in the German v and u. The Gothic v looks like a Roman u while the Gothic u looks like the Roman v. This explains why our w is called a double-u and not a double-v. Sound confusing? It is until you get used to it. In the 1611 edition, love is loue, us is vs, and ever is euer. But remember, these are not even spelling changes. They are simply type style changes. In another instance, the Gothic j looks like our i. So Jesus becomes Iefus (notice the middle s changed to f) and joy becomes ioy. Even the Gothic d with the stem leaning back over the circle in a shape resembling that of the Greek Delta."

Spelling Changes
"...What kind of spelling variations can you expect to find between your present edition and the 1611 printing? Although every spelling difference cannot be categorized, several characteristics are very common. Additional e's were often found at the end of the words such as feare, darke, and beare. Also, double vowels were much more common than they are today. You would find ee, bee, and mooued instead of me, be, and moved. Double consonants were also much more common. What would ranne, euill, and ftarres be according to present-day spelling? See if you can figure them out. The present-day spellings would be ran, evil, and stars. These typographical and spelling changes account for almost all of the so-called thousands of changes in the King James Bible. None of them alter the text in any way."

Hello BL3... it doesn't matter how old your bibles are or which print, they have all been changed.  I have the Geneva, the Interlinear Hebrew/Greek/English...They are all changed....