• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

This kind of goes along or confirms my Dream above, what Stan was saying about the money and preparing for what is about to happen in the next six months. We need to be Ready and Brace yourself as God is in control and these judgements will happen read, Matt 24 and Revelations a book with a promise for those that read it.

God Bless

Prophecy Club 

50% Overnight Currency Devaluation Coming-Stan 07/13/2020

The question is not if, but WHEN the devaluation of the dollar will happen? As Pastor Stan looks deeper in Prophecy we see this is what will happen to the U.S. Dollar.

This means that the long standing American Dollar will be eventually, rendered worthless. As the title tells us by 50% already and soon, the paper fiat money will be no more than toilet paper. Coins are already in very short supply and not being given at many banks or stores. Have you been asked to round out your dollar lately?  If not this could happen sooner or later.

Edited by Arrowcreek

• 1 month later...

On 5/31/2020 at 7:58 PM, Arrowcreek said:

This Dream on April 20th 2017 is in process right now. We have the Governors and Mayors of these Cities & States all Standing Down, this is not good. These group gangs of Antifa are taking control of these cities by enticing peaceful demonstrators to engage in their satanic destruction of many businesses and official law offices. 

This is not good we need law and order in these cities because it will only get worse if nothing is done. I don't want this dream to end with Antifa and the Deep State along with there NWO taken control without a fight here in the United States of America the land of the Free.

We now see it's spreading to Europe also with little are no resistance. 

Please pray for the Church of True Believers persecution is Now HERE. Most churches are still shutdown because of CV-19 the underground Church is coming next shown to me in another dream from 1994 the Church will be without spot are wrinkle at the Lords return.

God Bless we are the Army of God here on Earth band together in Prayer and Listen to our Father in heaven the Holy Spirit will guide you. Amen    

Dear Saint's 

It looks like ANTIFA is terrorizing the neighborhoods now from what the headlines below indicate. In the dream I saw big cities being terrorized, but we need to be ready where ever we are living, just BRACE yourself trust in Lord be safe for what is coming before the Nov 3rd Election.  The months of September & October could be a time of trouble if these terrorist get out of control.

God Bless

Action 7 heads to Portland, Oregon, for night 1 of riot coverage. ANTIFA marched through neighborhoods surrounding Irving Park, a place they deemed “the most racist neighborhood in Portland”, and ended their night by destroying several police cars at the North Police Precinct.
Edited by Arrowcreek
words

Dear Brother's & Sister's 

We need to pray for our country, there is chaos on the East coast with Terrorism, Fire and destruction on the West coast, Rain and a incoming Hurricane in the southern Gulf states. 

The Headlines this morning are:

Protesters Harassing Residential Neighborhoods And Outdoor Diners, Targeting 'White Spaces' Shows Why The Civil War Is Not Waiting For The 2020 Presidential Election

How much worse will this get before the Nov. 3rd election? I believe we need to stand-up for what is right and let them know we are not going to let them destroy our country. If the USA stands down and does nothing we will be a third world country at the makings of our own hands.

Listen our God has promised to be with us in the midst of all our troubles, just as David killed the Philistine giant Goliath the Israelites won the war over evildoers and we can to, with our weapons and our Faith and Trust in our Lord God almighty. We can do this. Amen

God Bless

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/25/2020 at 10:24 PM, Arrowcreek said:

Dear Brother's & Sister's 

We need to pray for our country, there is chaos on the East coast with Terrorism, Fire and destruction on the West coast, Rain and a incoming Hurricane in the southern Gulf states. 

The Headlines this morning are:

Protesters Harassing Residential Neighborhoods And Outdoor Diners, Targeting 'White Spaces' Shows Why The Civil War Is Not Waiting For The 2020 Presidential Election

How much worse will this get before the Nov. 3rd election? I believe we need to stand-up for what is right and let them know we are not going to let them destroy our country. If the USA stands down and does nothing we will be a third world country at the makings of our own hands.

Listen our God has promised to be with us in the midst of all our troubles, just as David killed the Philistine giant Goliath the Israelites won the war over evildoers and we can to, with our weapons and our Faith and Trust in our Lord God almighty. We can do this. Amen

God Bless

Dear Brothers & Sister’s

I have been listening and watching as this world gets farther away for God. More and more people set at home and watch old TV reruns, are sporting events without a live audience. What have we become, has this Cov-19 Pandemic silenced us, by making us ware a MASK so we can not communicate with each other, are gather in Church to Sing Praise's to our beloved Savior Jesus Christ?

Here is some good information on how this was all planned long ago and we have been hood winked into believing that a world wide Pandemic is here causing us to have Fear and Panic.

We have over the many years experienced many types of FLU that has infected and killed more people than this so called Cov-19 Pandemic.

As of right now 13.2 million have contacted Cov-19 and 574,615 have died, and 7 million have recovered.

Right now in my state 8 thousand have contacted the virus and less than 15 hundred died.

By Daniel J. DeNoon

Here, from a November 12, 2009, WebMD article is the CDC's response: "Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents - the CDC's best guess is 22 million - came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009]." ("22 million cases of Swine Flu in US," by Daniel J. DeNoon).

No pandemic back in 2009 so what do you think they are doing to us now? Brainwashing we the people with FEAR & PANIC for worse things coming soon, it's all part of the "TPTB" plan, and they have NO resistance from we the PEOPLE hardly nothing to speak of. 

Just keep on waring our MASK for another year are two if we have that long before the NWO takes complete control of every thing as planned, we need to Standup not Kneel down to their demands.

Our God is with us not against us, so Speak out let THEM know we are not going to accept their demands as they unlawfully make them up, to take away our God given rights here in America. 

God Bless

TPTB = the powers that be.

Edited by Arrowcreek

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Antifa's aim is to overthrow the United States of America.

In my dream the Lord said Antifa will overthrow many major cities we need to pray and be prepared if and when, it could be your city or one near you.

Chaos is coming and expected before the Nov. 3rd election, this terrorist group is not giving up any time soon, in fact they are getting larger and being supplied with weapons and money from wealthy individuals, who want the most powerful nation in the world the USA to fall in line with their NWO.

Dear Saints just be ready the Lord showed me many years ago that October will be very bad, no year was given to me, but this October don't look good as we watch and listen to all the news. 

Again be strong with Faith and Trusting the Lord in all that He has promised us, also long with any preparations He has ask you to get to weather the coming storm. 

God Bless  

This is from the WND news:

"On one side, they’re going to put out their cover, their mask, and they’re going to have propaganda in that regard," he said. "But they’re actually very open on their websites, their doctrinal statements, their actions, and even after events, they state that their objective is the overthrow of the government of the United States and the destruction of our entire system, politically, socially, and culturally."

Edited by Arrowcreek
words

• 1 month later...

Dear Saints 

Right now the 5th of Nov. who won the election Trump or Biden? With so much Fraud, Cheating and Lying that took place in this election who knows anything for sure.

We all know that our God is a Awesome God that holds all things together with His wisdom Power.  

I like this comment below by others. God Bless

This Sister believes God has given her this "Whoever wins, My servants will still serve Me". That's us, so be free from doubt. The Sovereign Lord remains on His Throne and will soon receive His Kingdom. He has never run for office nor lost an election. Stay on the narrow road, serving Him with all your heart ... no matter what happens!

Edited by Arrowcreek
words

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/23/2020 at 12:46 PM, Arrowcreek said:

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Antifa's aim is to overthrow the United States of America.

In my dream the Lord said Antifa will overthrow many major cities we need to pray and be prepared if and when, it could be your city or one near you.

Chaos is coming and expected before the Nov. 3rd election, this terrorist group is not giving up any time soon, in fact they are getting larger and being supplied with weapons and money from wealthy individuals, who want the most powerful nation in the world the USA to fall in line with their NWO.

Dear Saints just be ready the Lord showed me many years ago that October will be very bad, no year was given to me, but this October don't look good as we watch and listen to all the news. 

Again be strong with Faith and Trusting the Lord in all that He has promised us, also long with any preparations He has ask you to get to weather the coming storm. 

God Bless  

This is from the WND news:

"On one side, they’re going to put out their cover, their mask, and they’re going to have propaganda in that regard," he said. "But they’re actually very open on their websites, their doctrinal statements, their actions, and even after events, they state that their objective is the overthrow of the government of the United States and the destruction of our entire system, politically, socially, and culturally."

Where did u get that prophecy n what happened in October.

Hopefully this question will not be met with fury n 'Godly' judgment as some christians here do.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 11/6/2020 at 6:59 PM, R. Hartono said:

Where did u get that prophecy n what happened in October.

Hopefully this question will not be met with fury n 'Godly' judgment as some christians here do.

:) interesting to me how you said this. I see it.. not my first thought. What does come to mind is..only that which is good to the use of edifying and grace to the hearers.

Words of life. And yes praise GOD praying!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

On 1/3/2019 at 7:37 PM, Arrowcreek said:

As a Watchman for YHWH (God) I have had other Dreams, but this one makes a little more sense for the time period we are now living in. 

I have been praying about some answers to what this dream could mean. This dream happened back in Sept. 2008 some time before the Stock Markets greatest fall of 777.68 points on the eve of the Jewish feast of Rosh. Sept. 29th 2008.

This was one of 3 dreams that I was given just before The Obama Election in November 2008. Now I had made up my mind I was not going to vote for him, as I was praying for our Country to recover from one of it’s greatest recessions in a long time.

With many people having Obama as the coming Antichrist at that time with a 7 year Tribulation on the Horizon, things where not looking good for America.

Dream 2008

I was standing on a cliff over looking the water below. It was a shear drop off high above the water. There was no turning back I new I had to jump to survive. I hit the water below sinking deeper and deeper it seem like a long time before hitting the bottom. Then I pushed hard with my feet off the bottom toward the surface of the water. On the way up I needed a breath of air I cried out Lord help me I don't want to drown as I reached the water surface I heard the Lord say in a loud voice 45 End of Dream.

Could this be more about Trump sense he is the 45th President? We are now much closer to world Tribulation than other times in History. The entire world is in Financial trouble and a threat of economic failure with world Banks Possibly failing pretty soon. 

Could we all be facing a long period of Tribulation with the cliff being very High and the water very Deep as we all may be forced to JUMP very soon?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and not in your understanding and He will direct your path in the time of troubles.

God Bless

This is a dream and nothing more.  It does not come from God at all.  Interpreting it is going into New Age mysticism and Freudian occult.   Many may disagree with me here, and attack me for it, but I don't care.  I'm just a guy with the Bible, and there is nothing of this in the New Testament.  Anyone who accepts these types of prophecies and interpretation are opening themselves to a spirit of divination that will ruin them spiritually.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/11/2020 at 8:34 PM, Paul James said:

This is a dream and nothing more.  It does not come from God at all.  Interpreting it is going into New Age mysticism and Freudian occult.   Many may disagree with me here, and attack me for it, but I don't care.  I'm just a guy with the Bible, and there is nothing of this in the New Testament.  Anyone who accepts these types of prophecies and interpretation are opening themselves to a spirit of divination that will ruin them spiritually.

Paul your free to believe anything you want, it my not be what God wants you believe, wisdom comes from God studying His word line by line precept on precept, His Holy Spirit will guide you and correct you in the truth if you choose the straight and narrow road to Eternal Life, other wise your a dead man walking to certain Death and Destruction.

John 3:16 Read

God gave us His Son Jesus Christ so we don't have to Perish, but you do have to Believe on Him. Amen

It's was first in the old testament then again in the new testament confirming how important, God sees this for the Last Generation of believers, we are the last Generation. 

God Bless

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Just prepare yourself for the Approaching Storm that's about to take place, put all your Faith and Trust in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He will never leave you are forsake you that's His promise. Amen