• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

Dear Brothers & Sisters

I’m supposed to have my Knee Surgery next week Tuesday the 16th of May. I have to be careful not to get hurt and stay healthy between now and then. I want to get this knee surgery over with so I can do my share and be helpful around the house. But pray for me I’m having these horrible head aches and BP problems that could cause me not to it have done. I meet with my Doctor this Friday at 9:20 am for Per-operation scheduling. Pray everything goes well for me.

God Bless

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Thanks for the prayers, my knee surgery went well and now I'm getting better. It will take time for this TKR to heal. Thank You Jesus for answered prayer. 

God Bless

• Praise God! 1

• 2 months later...

Dear Brothers & Sisters

This song and the Lyrics below really touched me. We need to put our faith and trust in the Lord, we need Him more than ever now. Because it's going to get really difficult in the coming months as our economy continues to fall, and we struggle to make ends meet.

Jesus Christ is coming soon. Amen

God Bless

Premiered Jul 27, 2023

"Day After Day, Jesus Reigns" Words and Music by James Ferguson and Ian Lewis ©2023 CityAlight Music CCLI 7220648

Day After Day Jesus Reigns

In the morning as I pray for the day that You have made, I have hope and I have peace For Your presence is with me So whatever comes my way Lord remind me of this grace I can face it with this hope Jesus won’t forget His own.

Jesus holds me safely in His hands Ever close he leads me in His plans When I can’t see the way I have hope and I have faith Day after day, Jesus reigns.

In the evening as I rest, I recall Your faithfulness How You never left my side from the morning to the night Now until the dawning sun Be the light that leads me on, I can face it with this hope Jesus won’t forget His own.

Jesus holds me safely in His hands Ever close he leads me in His plans When I can’t see the way I have hope and I have faith Day after day, Jesus reigns, always before me and always beside me My shepherd is always close Morning to evening Each day that I’m given My shepherd is always close.

For tomorrow this I pray Father help me live Your way Every breath and every word for the glory of the Lord If the day should test my faith or fill my heart with songs of praise, I can face it with this hope Jesus won’t forget His own.

Jesus holds me safely in His hands Ever close he leads me in His plans When I can’t see the way I have hope and I have faith Day after day, Jesus reigns.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Brothers & Sister

We are hearing in the news that they intend to threat us with a new Pandemic again, by Masking up and Walking 6 feet apart as we go out in public places. They are in the process of creating a new Vaccine and our President wants congress to approve the money for it. How many of us know this don't work. We know that Our Father will protect His own, so where is your Faith and Trust as God the Father will do it. Amen

God Bless

"For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

‘Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt." Exodus 12:12-13

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:
Dear Brothers & Sister

We are hearing in the news that they intend to threat us with a new Pandemic again, by Masking up and Walking 6 feet apart as we go out in public places. They are in the process of creating a new Vaccine and our President wants congress to approve the money for it. How many of us know this don't work. We know that Our Father will protect His own, so where is your Faith and Trust as God the Father will do it. Amen

God Bless

"For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

‘Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt." Exodus 12:12-13

The next pandemic ? They wont loose their grip on humanity, will they ? 

I have written something about that pandemic 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/268947-global-deception-by-end-times-great-men-of-the-earth-merchants-of-babylon-with-pharmakeia-deceiving-nations/

R. Hartono

Could we be talking about TPTB?  The Powers That Be, that have been controlling much of this world since it began.

But things are about to change. 

God Bless

Dear Brothers & Sisters

God is about to judge this wicket world for all the lies and wrong doings it has created to entrap some of Gods Believers.
The news media and corrupt Government's control much of what is now taking place worldwide.
I believe time is getting short and God is about to reveal the Truth, so most will be able see how bad it's really been for many years.

God Bless

"The nations have sunk down in the pit which they made;
In the net which they hid, their own foot is caught.
The LORD is known by the judgment He executes;
The wicked is snared in the work of his own hands." Psalms 9:15-16

"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it,
And he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him." Proverbs 26:27

"Whoever causes the upright to go astray in an evil way,
He himself will fall into his own pit;
But the blameless will inherit good." Proverbs 28:10

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:

I believe time is getting short and God is about to reveal the Truth, so most will be able see how bad it's really been for many years.

God's been revealing the truth for thousands of years.

And

People have been refusing to see that truth for thousands of years.

I don't see any change in that coming anytime soon.

On 9/1/2023 at 8:43 PM, Arrowcreek said:

R. Hartono

Could we be talking about TPTB?  The Powers That Be, that have been controlling much of this world since it began.

But things are about to change. 

God Bless

RJK

Go back and read what I posted a couple of weeks ago. 

We are living in the Last Days. Read Matt. 24 KJV.

God Bless

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.80

On 8/29/2023 at 4:06 PM, Arrowcreek said:

We are hearing in the news that they intend to threat us with a new Pandemic again, by Masking up and Walking 6 feet apart as we go out in public places.

Last time all this stuff got started, they told me all I needed to go shopping was a mask and some gloves.

But, when I got down there I felt kinda foolish because everyone else had clothes on!