• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/1/2019 at 10:09 PM, D-Dawn said:

I am not a theologian by any means but I know how amazingly detailed God's prophecies are in Ezekiel (especially in today's geopolitical climate). Regardless of your stance regarding the Rapture...I urge you to read straight through Ezekiel 36-39. God gave very specific detail about what He will do for Israel in the last days...and so many of those things are in the works right now. Very exciting.

Personally, I think these chapters support a pre-Trib stance, but my main point here is to just read Ezekiel and think about current events regarding Israel, Russia, Iran, etc...

Ezekiel 38 and 39 occur after the 1000 years when Israel has been at peace. Currently there are walls around Israel which we can see prophesied in Eze 36.

Eze 36

35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

The walls of Israel

Eze 38

1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Rev 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Eze 38

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates

Ezekiel 38 and 39 occur after the 1000 years when Israel is at peace and the walls have come down.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

17 hours ago, The Light said:

Ezekiel 38 and 39 occur after the 1000 years when Israel has been at peace. Currently there are walls around Israel which we can see prophesied in Eze 36.

Eze 36

35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.

The walls of Israel

Eze 38

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Rev 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Eze 38

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates

Ezekiel 38 and 39 occur after the 1000 years when Israel is at peace and the walls have come down.

Why do you assume the events in Ezekiel 38-39 are the same as those described in Rev. 20?

5 hours ago, D-Dawn said:

Why do you assume the events in Ezekiel 38-39 are the same as those described in Rev. 20?

First off the Bible says that Gog Magog occurs after the 1000 years. That's enough for me.

Secondly Israel has walls and Eze 38-39 says they go up against the land of unwalled villages. Don't think these walls will be torn down until after the 1000 years begin.

Thirdly Eze 37 says - 28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. I would say this is after the 1000 years has BEGUN.

Fourthly Eze 39 says   11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.   If Gog is buried he is obviously a man. Does this man that is buried come again at the end of the 1000 years and do it all again?

That ought to be enough reasons. If not, let me know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/3/2019 at 7:36 AM, The Light said:

Eze 36

The walls of Israel

Eze 38

Rev 20

Eze 38

According to Ezk 39:2 KJV, 5/6 of the armies which attack Israel are killed.  Rev 20:9b - Then fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Ezk 39:12 - For seven months the house of Israel will bury the dead in order to cleanse the land, all the people of the land will bury them, and the day I am glorified will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign Lord.  v. 9B - for seven years they will use the weapons of war to burn for fuel.  So after the 1000 years is there another 7 years to come, is that what you believe.

In Christ

Montana Marv

43 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

According to Ezk 39:2 KJV, 5/6 of the armies which attack Israel are killed.  Rev 20:9b - Then fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Ezk 39:12 - For seven months the house of Israel will bury the dead in order to cleanse the land, all the people of the land will bury them, and the day I am glorified will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign Lord.  v. 9B - for seven years they will use the weapons of war to burn for fuel.  So after the 1000 years is there another 7 years to come, is that what you believe.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Rev 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

The Word says that when the 1000 years are expired Satan shall be loosed out of his prison to deceive the nations, so there is obviously more to come.

Do you think they bury Gog twice, once before the 1000 years and once after? Is that what you believe?

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

12 hours ago, D-Dawn said:

Hi D-Dawn,

I see the events in Ezekiel 38-39 the same as those at the battle of Armageddon Rev 19: 11-21, not in Rev 20.......

• Israel is living in false security (Ezek. 38:11). Look at Israel today. It does not live securely. Only a deceptive peace treaty will fool them into doing so.
  • God refers to Gog as “you are the one of whom I spoke in former days through my servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them” (Ezek. 38: 17 NASB). This can only refer to the Antichrist, and the Antichrist only arises and attacks Israel at the Midpoint of Daniel’s 70th Week.
  • God states that he will rain hail, fire, and brimstone on the forces of Gog. (Ezek. 38:22) This only occurs during the First Trumpet judgment. This time stamps that event as occurring at the beginning of the Seventh Year of the 70th Week of Daniel.
  • After God defeats Gog and his army, God feeds them to the birds of the air (Ezek. 39: 17-20). This is an exact match with Rev. 19: 17 -18 where God calls the birds to gather to feast on the bodies of the Antichrist forces after the Battle of Armageddon.
  • God calls Gog’s forces a cloud that covers the land which is a match with God’s description of them in Joel 2:2.
  • After the battle, the Jewish captives are released and brought back to the land (Ezek. 39: 25-28). This happens after the Battle of Armageddon, and cannot happen prior to that point according to all the other pictures of the 70th Week . This passage also claims that from that day forward, God will not allow a single Jew will be left behind in the nations. This is rock solid evidence that this can only refer to the end of the 70thWeek.
  • After this battle, God will not let his Holy Name be profaned any more (Ezek. 39: 7). This can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel. 
  • After the Battle, Israel knows the Lord is God from that point on forever (Ezek. 39: 22). Again, this can only happen at the conclusion of the 70th Week.
  • God announces that this “is the day of which I have spoken” (Ezek. 39:8 NASB).
  • After the battle, God pours out his Spirit on Israel (Ezek. 39:29).
  • Finally, in Ezek. 38: 19-20 we learn that Jesus is physically present on the earth. As we have seen all of these aspects can only be fulfilled at the conclusion of Daniel’s 70th Week and at no other time.

For all these reasons, the battle of Gog of Magog can only be the Battle of Armageddon, and Gog can only be the Antichrist

Yes, there is a Gog and Magog war in Rev 20 as well. This war is over real quick. " A fire came down from heaven and devoured them". That's it. Poof! Gone! 

4 hours ago, The Light said:

Do you think they bury Gog twice, once before the 1000 years and once after? Is that what you believe?

They only bury those who attacked them once, before the 1000 years.  They burn the weapons of war for 7 years, oops, another 7 years before the 1000 years.  During this time they bury the dead for 7 months

They bury no one after the 1000 years.  For all are consumed.

Two different events, with two different outcomes.  Gog and Magog attack 7 years prior to the 1000 years, then they attack immediately after the 1000 years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

They only bury those who attacked them once, before the 1000 years.  They burn the weapons of war for 7 years, oops, another 7 years before the 1000 years.  During this time they bury the dead for 7 months

They bury no one after the 1000 years.  For all are consumed.

Two different events, with two different outcomes.  Gog and Magog attack 7 years prior to the 1000 years, then they attack immediately after the 1000 years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Does Gog die in both attacks?

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Does Gog die in both attacks?

People die, Gog is an area, location.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

People die, Gog is an area, location.

In Christ

Montana Marv

And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army,

It sounds as if Gog is a chief prince that is brought forth with his army