IGNORED

Is anyone else filling a huge move of God coming?

backontrack

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

I dunno..we may be getting far from the OP's intent.  We might  need to take this to a thread of its own. 

I think it all ties in together.  Our spirits are feeling what is coming.  These are the last days.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

I think it all ties in together.  Our spirits are feeling what is coming.  These are the last days.

That's right dear sister .   The LORD is building us up and making us ready .    

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/31/2019 at 10:10 PM, backontrack said:

Being uneasy in my spirit is a good thing that means to me God is speaking to me and usually Im not alone it's a heaviness yes prayer goes with it pressing in. Sometimes I weep when this happens and it has not happened like this for a while. 

Now I see what you mean. Sorry that I misunderstood. .. it is similar but at the same time different than just having an emotional sorrow.

But I reiterate, at such times prayer in the form of travail and intercession is the thing to do. Those who weep in such a way will in due time come forth with rejoicing, bringing their sheaves with them.

Well i am more and more aware of how lost are so many. How ignorant and suffering needlessly. It worries me but i feel helpless. God must be so disappointed. He will put all things right. Pray and trust. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

I got a little distracted from this topic but I'll attempt to continue on from my last post :)

Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.  But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.  So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’  He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’

But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.  Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn. ’ ”

Using the interpretive keys Jesus gave us we can begin drawing some firm conclusions from the parable itself:

Sower and field owner = Jesus

Field = the world

Good Seed = sons of the kingdom

Enemy = the devil

Tares =  sons of the devil

Timing = end of the age

Harvesters/reapers = angels

There are several natural candidates that could fit the role of Biblical tares and the middle-eastern darnel is my favorite, though I can't be dogmatic about that :)  The darnel is a plant that is virtually indistinguishable from wheat in it's early growth stage which would  explain why the harvesters noticed the tares after the tares and grain both began to form heads, very close to the harvest.  The life cycle is a close match between the two plants (time wise) with the darnel maturing *slightly* faster than the wheat.

The darnel forms a head of seeds that is smaller (and lighter) than the heads of grain formed by wheat and as a result the darnel begins to stand taller than the wheat as the heads mature and the wheat begins to bend over under the weight of the growing wheat berries.  That satisfactorily explains why the tares become more visible and identifiable once head formation begins.

But it's interesting to note that it was the field owner (Jesus) who decided to let the tares finish their maturing process while the wheat was doing the same.  So we see a picture of the sons of the devil maturing into all the wickedness and darkness their "father" is capable of while the sons of the  kingdom are growing into the full potential Jesus sowed into those that are His.

I see here evidence of an increasingly visible difference between the two which I believe will serve to remove EVERYONE from any ability to sit "on the fence".  It will become obvious  to all there are two choices and all will make a choice between the two with full knowledge of whether they are choosing to submit  to an increasingly bright light  of salvation or an increasingly dark kingdom of evil.

At the exactly right time the harvest will begin with the gathering of the tares for burning and closely followed by the gathering of the wheat into His barn...

Edit to add:

“And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation.

“Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

“And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering.

“Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue.

“And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.

Edited by Jostler