IGNORED

There are two different horse Riders of Revelation.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

51 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The seals are to keep ANYONE except one qualified from breaking the seals and getting the book open, which will end Satan's reign as god of this world. You can BET Satan had something to say about who would be qualified! 

Do you get this? If no one ever was qualified, then God could NOT have given the great commission! No seals would be opened, so no trumpets could ever sound, and Satan would remain the god of this world. The church would not exist.  See why John wept? He KNEW how important it was to get the seals opened.

Yes, I got this one brother.  I’m pretty sure I got an A on this portion of your teaching.  ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,227
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You are pulling them out of their first century context. anyone came make the bible say most anything of they are willing to ignore context.

Hi iamlamad,

That first century view is in error. If we look closely at the context we see that the 4 kingdoms/federations operate at the same time. The first 3 get trampled on by the last one. Rome couldn`t do that as God had already judged the 1 & 2 rulers & their kingdoms empires. They were no more. They were taken over by Medes and Persians and then Greece. Also we see that when the last kingdom is dealt with by God the other 3 kingdom/Federations have their power taken away but can `live` longer. (Dan. 7)

That shows that those beastly powers are contemporary, today.

Marilyn. 

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Thanks! 

Hey LA,

i have another obstacle I would like to see how you overcome.

i know you believe the 6th seal is when the rapture occurs and you place this just before the 70th week commencing. With that in mind, who do you see are the 24 Elders in Rev 4/5? 

Who do the 24 elders represent? I think we all can agree they represent a COMPLETE GROUP. They are dressed in white, have crowns, and our seated at the throne (shows authority). 

So, who is that group?   I will wait until I get your answer before I continue.....unless you anticipate the point I’m going to be making. 

Thanks,

spock

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Hey LA,

i have another obstacle I would like to see how you overcome.

i know you believe the 6th seal is when the rapture occurs and you place this just before the 70th week commencing. With that in mind, who do you see are the 24 Elders in Rev 4/5? 

Who do the 24 elders represent? I think we all can agree they represent a COMPLETE GROUP. They are dressed in white, have crowns, and our seated at the throne (shows authority). 

So, who is that group?   I will wait until I get your answer before I continue.....unless you anticipate the point I’m going to be making. 

Thanks,

spock

I think they are elders of the Old Covenant, but not yet with their resurrection bodies. Or, God is playing a trick in time, (It IS a vision) and they are the elders Jesus raised up when He rose. 

I don't see them as important for the timing of the rapture, since I don't think they are of the church. It is my belief that the timing IN this throne room vision is of a time before Christ rose from the dead. It could be while He was in Paradise. 

Edited by iamlamad

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I think they are elders of the Old Covenant, but not yet with their resurrection bodies. Or, God is playing a trick in time, (It IS a vision) and they are the elders Jesus raised up when He rose. 

Wow, you surprised me on this one LA.

In Revelation 5:9–10, the 24 elders are singing the song of the redeemed, and state that they (as a group) have been redeemed "out of every tribe, language, people, and nation" (v. 9). This cannot refer to Israel. Period. Israel is never referred to this way in the Bible—only the Gentile nations are. This description fits the Church perfectly.

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

That first century view is in error. If we look closely at the context we see that the 4 kingdoms/federations operate at the same time. The first 3 get trampled on by the last one. Rome couldn`t do that as God had already judged the 1 & 2 rulers & their kingdoms empires. They were no more. They were taken over by Medes and Persians and then Greece. Also we see that when the last kingdom is dealt with by God the other 3 kingdom/Federations have their power taken away but can `live` longer. (Dan. 7)

That shows that those beastly powers are contemporary, today.

Marilyn. 

Sorry Marilyn, but you are simply mistaken. We have to go by the written word. Do YOU know what time it was when Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down? It had to be within a year or two of 32 AD. This date is the context of the first seals. You cannot ignore this context.

Just now, Spock said:

Wow, you surprised me on this one LA.

In Revelation 5:9–10, the 24 elders are singing the song of the redeemed, and state that they (as a group) have been redeemed "out of every tribe, language, people, and nation" (v. 9). This cannot refer to Israel. Period. Israel is never referred to this way in the Bible—only the Gentile nations are. This description fits the Church perfectly.

Sorry, Spock, but the  Old Testament saints got redeemed right along with the New Testament saints: Jesus took the sins of the world, not just those in the New Covenant.  Were there "tribes" in the Old Testament times? (Remember, the elders might even be before the flood!) Were there languages? Where there peoples and nations? 

OK, You tell us who YOU think they are.

Is it possible there was some TIME after Jesus rose before He was found "worthy? Perhaps that vision of the throne room was actually AFTER He had risen from the dead, but not yet ascended and not yet found worthy. If so, the problem is solved: they are the very ones Jesus raised from the dead when He rose.

You have a problem: why was Jesus not found worthy in that first search?

Why was Jesus not seen in the throne room?

Why was the Holy Spirit still there?

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,227
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

28 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry Marilyn, but you are simply mistaken. We have to go by the written word. Do YOU know what time it was when Jesus ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down? It had to be within a year or two of 32 AD. This date is the context of the first seals. You cannot ignore this context.

Hi iamlamad,

What context? I do not see a date in Rev. 6: 1!

The Enthroned Son of Man is opening the scroll and He is the Supreme Executor of the Father`s will. What He will judge is revealed to us as a pictorial  representation. It is what is IN the scroll, the legal document with the 7, (complete) seals of the Father`s will.

Marilyn.

7 hours ago, Spock said:

Yes, I got this one brother.  I’m pretty sure I got an A on this portion of your teaching.  ?

Good! They are not "hiding" anything!

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

What context? I do not see a date in Rev. 6: 1!

The Enthroned Son of Man is opening the scroll and He is the Supreme Executor of the Father`s will. What He will judge is revealed to us as a pictorial  representation. It is what is IN the scroll, the legal document with the 7, (complete) seals of the Father`s will.

Marilyn.

Marilyn, it is the CONTEXT: what we read in chapters 4 and 5.  Why was Jesus NOT seen at the right hand of the FAther?
Why was the Holy Spirit there in the throne room when one would think He should have been sent down (chapter 4)

What was "no man found" in that first search John  watched that ended in failure?