IGNORED

There are two different horse Riders of Revelation.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Excellent question there bro.

I think so too, but LA has previously said he doesn’t believe the 24 elders represent the risen church. He thinks they represent OT dudes which makes no sense to me considering the OT Saints still have to go through the time of Jacobs trouble and the song they are singing in 5:9-10 has nothing to do,with OT Jews. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

57 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

(Remember, the elders might even be before the flood!)

If that be the case then maybe they should have been called the 24 Nephilim!  ??‍♂️??

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Spock said:

If that be the case then maybe they should have been called the 24 Nephilim!  ??‍♂️??

Who would be more "elder" that Adam?

7 minutes ago, Spock said:

I think so too, but LA has previously said he doesn’t believe the 24 elders represent the risen church. He thinks they represent OT dudes which makes no sense to me considering the OT Saints still have to go through the time of Jacobs trouble and the song they are singing in 5:9-10 has nothing to do,with OT Jews. 

Spock, do you imagine Christ died ONLY for New Testament saints? Don't you know when Jesus ascended, He led captivity captive - taking all the saints out of Paradise and into heaven? But a FEW of them got their resurrection bodies. My point is, Jesus died and rose from them too. 

I am NOT talking about people alive today! ADam sure isn't going through the 70th week! But Elijah might!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

48 minutes ago, Spock said:

I,do not believe Jesus was there when we are shown the vision in Rev 4:1. Read it....the Father is there but no Jesus. No one is praising Jesus, just the Father. 

Go to chapter 5 and we still only see the Father and he is holding a scroll....still no mention of Jesus until 5:6. 

So, if you believe Jesus and the father are in some high up place where nobody is allowed except the big 3, well clearly this was not the place because lots of people and things and angels are present here. 

But no Jesus.......until 5:6. 

Why not? 

Where’s Bill? Errrrr, where’s Jesus? 

HE IS STILL ON EARTH BEING AN OBEDIENT SON AND DYING FORMTHE SINS OF THE WORLD!  So far, this explanation is the best one for me. I’m open to receive other explanations you have though, besides he is hanging out in some far away place, so lay it on me sister. 

Hi Spock,

You do make me laugh, probably good so we don`t get too intense.

Now is Jesus, God? Is He the Lord God Almighty? Rev. 4 is about the throne that God the Father is delegating to the Son. The Lord is part of the Godhead, and yet as the Son of Man we need to see Him given the authority, that is why the searching for the Worthy one.

If you look at the description of the throne you will see the jewels are symbolic of who and what the Son of Man has done.

jasper - (Naphtali)meaning to conquer. Jesus conquered sin and death.

sardius -(Judah) indicating power and dominion. Jesus is given all power and dominion.

emerald - (Reuben, firstborn) Jesus is God`s first (manifested) son.

rainbow - covenant. Jesus fulfils the covenant.

All these are to show that this throne is the Son of Man`s very own throne as He said He would have.  

` To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne...` (Rev. 3: 21)

Remember that Lucifer wanted to ascend to God`s throne. It is far above all where no one can go or see.  However this throne in the third heaven is the Son of Man`s own throne. There we can see Him in His glorified body.

So tell me, the greatest investiture of the glorified Son of Man, with His own throne, and no scripture to show it? I think not.

Marilyn. 

5 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

You do make me laugh, probably good so we don`t get too intense.

Now is Jesus, God? Is He the Lord God Almighty? Rev. 4 is about the throne that God the Father is delegating to the Son. The Lord is part of the Godhead, and yet as the Son of Man we need to see Him given the authority, that is why the searching for the Worthy one.

If you look at the description of the throne you will see the jewels are symbolic of who and what the Son of Man has done.

jasper - (Naphtali)meaning to conquer. Jesus conquered sin and death.

sardius -(Judah) indicating power and dominion. Jesus is given all power and dominion.

emerald - (Reuben, firstborn) Jesus is God`s first (manifested) son.

rainbow - covenant. Jesus fulfils the covenant.

All these are to show that this throne is the Son of Man`s very own throne as He said He would have.  

` To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on my throne...` (Rev. 3: 21)

Remember that Lucifer wanted to ascend to God`s throne. It is far above all where no one can go or see.  However this throne in the third heaven is the Son of Man`s own throne. There we can see Him in His glorified body.

So tell me, the greatest investiture of the glorified Son of Man, with His own throne, and no scripture to show it? I think not.

Marilyn. 

Sorry, Marilyn, but you are simply mistaken: John hints that this search for one worthy had been ONGOING - probably for thousands of years. My guess is, angels were assigned to this task and they kept on it. You see, after one search was finished, it appears they immediately started ANOTHER search. And in this other or next search, Jesus was found.  WHY do a search? Maybe because it was EXTREMELY important that the seals be opened so that the BOOK could be opened so that the trumpets could sound  - so Satan could be dethroned and the world given back to its rightful owner, Jesus Christ.

Always remember, Jesus place is at the right hand of the Father. However, someone saw Jesus walk right into the Father and the two become one - then walk right back out and the two separate again. (After all, they ARE one being.) My point is, not IN THE PLACE of the FAther, but at His right hand. if you look - instead of disagree - you would see: HERE is Jesus:

Rev. 5:

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

This also shows us that as soon as Jesus ascended, He sent the Holy Spirit down - exactly as He told the Disciples He would.  This was right after Jesus met Mary and told her not to hold onto Him for He had not yet ascended. As soon as He sent Mary away, He ascended, and John got to see that very moment in the vision. This is one way we KNOW this is a vision: Jesus ascended in 32 AD or so - and John was watching it in 95 AD.

Also notice, as soon as He arrived, He took the book, and began opening the seals.

Edited by iamlamad

40 minutes ago, Spock said:

The concern and question I have, still hoping you would provide my answer, is this:

How could the representatives of the true church be there (24 elders) when the Savior isn’t even there (still on Earth)?  If he just got there in Rev 5:6, how did the 24 elders get there in Rev 4:4.....BEFORE JESUS GOT THERE. 

He had to hang around and see Mary and then some other disciples. It may well be some of those He resurrected got there ahead of Him. Look: it is ONLY A GUESS, because John does not tell us. It also could be these are NOT resurrected saints: just there in Spirit.  It could be there were OTHERS besides Elijah and Enoch that God just took to heaven. That is a VERY remote possibility. the then is, WHY wonder when we just don't know? Obviously we don't NEED to know. 

This is why it does not matter to me WHO they are. We cannot put more emphasis on  them than God did!

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, Marilyn, but you are simply mistaken: John hints that this search for one worthy had been ONGOING - probably for thousands of years. My guess is, angels were assigned to this task and they kept on it. You see, after one search was finished, it appears they immediately started ANOTHER search. And in this other or next search, Jesus was found.  WHY do a search? Maybe because it was EXTREMELY important that the seals be opened so that the BOOK could be opened so that the trumpets could sound  - so Satan could be dethroned and the world given back to its rightful owner, Jesus Christ.

Always remember, Jesus place is at the right hand of the Father. However, someone saw Jesus walk right into the Father and the two become one - then walk right back out and the two separate again. (After all, they ARE one being.) My point is, not IN THE PLACE of the FAther, but at His right hand. if you look - instead of disagree - you would see: HERE is Jesus:

Rev. 5:

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

This also shows us that as soon as Jesus ascended, He sent the Holy Spirit down - exactly as He told the Disciples He would.  This was right after Jesus met Mary and told her not to hold onto Him for He had not yet ascended. As soon as He sent Mary away, He ascended, and John got to see that very moment in the vision. This is one way we KNOW this is a vision: Jesus ascended in 32 AD or so - and John was watching it in 95 AD.

Also notice, as soon as He arrived, He took the book, and began opening the seals.

Hi iamlamad,

You will notice that this throne is in the third heaven where angels reside, however...the Godhead`s throne is beyond the created order and that is where Jesus ascended to - the right hand of the Father. We`re talking about two thrones here, bro.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on My throne, as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

Marilyn.

20 hours ago, Spock said:

LA,

As you know I ALMOST adopted this line of thinking 100%, but here is primarily what has held me up:

You show the trumpets pretty much permeating the first half of the week. How is this a time of peace? I mean we just had a peace treaty signed, the temple is going up, sacrifices are resuming, calmness in the Middle East.......but wait.....the TRUMPETS ARE RELEASED AT THIS TIME!  

Hmmmm, so how can you have both Peace and safety and trumpet judgments? I mean. Look at the 5th and 6th trumpets.  Are you sure the trumpets have to be in the first part?  Why can’t they be in the second half AFTER the AOD? 

Thanks,

Spock

spock

WHO TOLD YOU the first half of the week was "peace?" Can you find scripture?

When God pushed me into Revelation I read and read and read, probably a hundred times: Daniel and Revelation.

Finally one day as I was reading Daniel 9, verse 27, when my eyes and my mind got to the word “midst” sudden God spoke to me in what seemed like an audible voice:

“You could find that exact midpoint ‘clearly marked’ in the book of Revelation.”

I was suddenly “in the Spirit,” and could not speak, but my spirit man immediately spoke and ask “How would I find that?”

He answered,

“Every time I mentioned an event that would begin at the midpoint and go to the end of the week, I always included the 3½ years of time. When you find the mentions of the 3½ years, you will be very close to the exact midpoint.”

Then, almost as an afterthought, he concluded:

“In fact, you could find the entire 70th week ‘clearly marked.”

When He said this, I suddenly understood that the reason I could find the entire 70th week would be that God would use the SAME MARKER to begin the week, to mark the midpoint and to end the week. That came as a download of information, not in words.

Now I am CONVINCED that God marked the 70th week with 7's. 

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

You will notice that this throne is in the third heaven where angels reside, however...the Godhead`s throne is beyond the created order and that is where Jesus ascended to - the right hand of the Father. Where talking about two thrones here, bro.

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on My throne, as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

Marilyn.

I don't think so:

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

We have verse after verse that tells us He went to be at the right hand of the Father. Why not just BELIEVE that?