• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

43 minutes ago, Cletus said:

i think so... unless there is more to it than this article says.  i am not on the up and up or current goings on with the methodist church. 

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2019/03/01/methodist-vote-gay-marriage-pastors-how-indiana-churches-respond/3020548002/

there are other articles and videos where one of the pastors (i think he is a pastor) is almost in tears over this and saying how this will split the church... many will leave.  which is fine.  they arent really for God if they leave over this.  just google "united methodists vote on homosexuality" and you can pull up plenty of literature and videos. 

and thank you for mentioning this. 

You’re welcome.....thanks for responding. 

I feel so badly for the Methodists upset over losing this fight.  

/sarcasm off 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 minutes ago, Cletus said:

they didnt loose.   it was 53 percent to 47 percent.  53 for keeping current status of no homosexual ministers.  that is real close though. 

Then I know of forty seven percent that NEED to be separated out till they repent of this lie .

This is why leaven rises so full,  men wont correct hardly anything .    As you know , CLETUS , seeker friendly was a total sham .

For if men wont correct leaven ,  LEAVEN FILLS the place up .  WHY we think so many approve of it .  They got unequally yoked , and fell for a lie over time .

Even if I were the dumbest man alive , STILL I know what this is going to cost me and us who stick with JESUS only and SOUND doctrine and do the pattern JESUS set,

we gonna be hated more and more and more .     But like you said ,   What is that to us , they hated JESUS so yeah they will hate us too .  I SAY wear it with honor and PRAISE the LORD

when we are hated ,  to forgive those who do us wrong , BUT NEVER ,  evah evah ever , no not once Conform to their ways .  

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Neighbor said:

That's so odd, I never have trouble at all. I  was just very recently led from one excellent local body  were I have been a member for over 20 years  and an employee for 14 onto another by the Holy Spirit.  I wrote of my own appreciation of the elders of the local body  I had so long been part of and said I have been led to move along. May God continue to bless them as they are a blessing to so many. 

Can hardly wait to see what adventure I am in for, as I am now a new member at this other local body of Christ Jesus.

Praise God!

I wont be mean about this .   But you don't seem to worry about men like john piper and such either .   This is not being mean , but I have worried for you neighbor .

Now , I know their are still some good church leaders teaching good sound doctrine ,  but I guarantee you , its a speck at most .

The over all vast vast vast majority of christanity is teaching much error or just tons of it .    its got bad neighbor .

But what worries me , is  when I once asked you to help me find some good ones , that list you brought was filled with not ones who teach a minor error , but MEGA errors .

Neighbor don't get wrapped up in this DONT touch Gods anointed message .  YOU TEST everything .  even paul knew he had to be judged of men for what he taught .

NOT that mans judgment means much really . But test the spirits well, and keep on testing every day , for many false men abound in all of Christian circles .

And whoever taught its okay to sit under men who teach blantant errors ,  IS dead wrong .   Because we all know their is no group where everyone is perfect ,

BUT if the men leading the show aint teaching PERFECT DOCTRINE ,   that church will fall .   

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Cletus said:

they didnt loose.   it was 53 percent to 47 percent.  53 for keeping current status of no homosexual ministers.  that is real close though. 

Guess folks don't learn .     Its coming out now , but do we know why ROME had so many molested boys .

Cause they put gay men in ministry .   Thinking oh they wont get married or whatever ,  but them poor boys suffered at the hand of that decision .

We got to amour up and teach sound doctrine and make no apologies for teaching truth .   Did JESUS ever once say I am sorry to anyone who got offended .

No.   We are mean to no man , but we don't make excuse for any sin either . we rebuke and correct the brethren who err.   Just like paul and others did too.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, Cletus said:

the problem today is we dont have Pauls.  we have people instructing pastors what to preach.  a curriculum.  Paul instructed that there are some behaviors that warrant putting someone out of the church, and this was to shame them to repent.... but today its hate speech if we dont embrace them just how they are, and you can even go to jail for it.  i even saw a video where a man dressed as a woman who was in the transition was called sir... blew a gasket.  kicked some stuff in a store that was not his.  this behavior was excused but in reality this behavior can get you put in jail.  this man dressed as a woman said his behavior was justified.  they ate it up with sympathy.  oh you poor victim!  you were called sir instead of ma'am... the guy was being respectful.  people these days are full of demons.  and most people do not even discern these people identify who they are as their sexuality or whatever its called because its a spirit in them... a heterosexual does not identify as who he/she is as being a straight man or woman when they introduce themselves.  because they do not have a spirit in them that does this. 

Back when I worked in a public place ,  not too many years back ,   I think around four .    Their was a group of them that came

at times .    Several times it happened .    I was waiting on a big black man ,  big chief , arms quite big .   Anway the co worker

with me said mam .   And I turned to her and said very kindly you mean sir .   That man got ticked off .    Not as bad as the one did on that video . 

But mad enough .   But he got no mam from me  .    It happened with another too .   Same thing , but their was no mam that came from me .

I witnessed to my gay manager ,   never mean about , but he screamed right at my face .    And I was never mean or rude about it .

I got in trouble with the office for witnessing to another gay girl that worked with me .   All I said is ONLY JESUS saves and nothing else can .   But she didn't like that either .

They say we the haters ,  but I never once screamed or got mad .  I eventually left and went to work for myself .    And some folks that came in would listen to the gospel and truth I said .

But not many .   Most co workers got used to me ,  in at least the sense they were not going to sway me off the path .  

I remember every time new ones would come n they would mock and be rude for a few weeks , but when they got no response back, they too would just give up

I remember this one girl I worked with was new and they had just passed gay marriage in june of twenty fifteen .  She comes rushing up to me

and said HEY they just passed it and was beaming .    Well their was also a christain lady n the building who was nice but very honest .

I think it was a month or so later , that a gay man came n and was ranting like crazy about one of the congressmen or etc in texas who was not yet handing out marriage liscences

He knew whati was ,  and was just ranting like heck .

But when he came up to the counter ,  he was quiet and could not even look me n the eyes .   

OH my , this turned out to be a longer post .  POINT is ,   ITS NOT US who hate , its them .    And just because a man loves one enough to correct don't mean they a hater .

You might be wondering why I corrected some of them .   BECAUSE they claimed to be CHRISTAIN .   And then it is my duty to correct .

You would be amazed at the number of gays who play christain .  in my town its quite the number .

OH I forgot .   Around that time , two ladies came into the store ,  and yes they knew what I was ,  and they were like YOU NEED to come to our church

its love , we love it .   And they did love that church .    BET ITS FALSE .    those were two MARRIED WOMEN man .    

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

Ooops, I meant to say I feel badly for the “poor” Methodists who support LBGT but lost. Tears welling up..........NOT

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Ooops, I meant to say I feel badly for the “poor” Methodists who support LBGT but lost. Tears welling up..........NOT

The only tears I got for them is tears of sadness and great fear for them .  cause if one can support that and claim GOD .    THEY don't KNOW HIM .

Its impossible to walk n darkness and LOVE GOD .  John is right .   if a man says He loves GOD but walks n darkness, their is NO TRUTH IN THEM .

IN fact JOHN also calls them a LIAR .     We should we weeping and wailing , rebuking and doing all to correct error and errenous doctrine .

And if a man wont hear ,   move on .   

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

The only tears I got for them is tears of sadness and great fear for them .  cause if one can support that and claim GOD .    THEY don't KNOW HIM .

Its impossible to walk n darkness and LOVE GOD .  John is right .   if a man says He loves GOD but walks n darkness, their is NO TRUTH IN THEM .

IN fact JOHN also calls them a LIAR .     We should we weeping and wailing , rebuking and doing all to correct error and errenous doctrine .

And if a man wont hear ,   move on .   

The Bible prophesized this will happen.....so I don’t get myself all worked up.   Besides Paul tells us in 2 Thess 2 that the apostasy of the church has to PRECEDE the coming Judgment (DOTL). 

It has to come.......before He can come back!  

Come quickly Lord Jesus.....your true church is waiting and ready.....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

I just want most of you all to know ,   Pope francis will not be approving of some of us .     LEAP FOR JOY , because if the world loves you , if the many love you

WELL so did they unto the false prophets . 

Our peace is found ONLY n CHRIST .   And not one true christain would ever be considered for a nobel peace prize .

Just in case we want some reminders about peace prizes ,    what kind of peace prize , did james , paul , Christ and  others get from the world .

Death , hatred and persecution .   IF you are loved by many for your message ,   BETTER CHANGE that message cause if the ungodly like it ,   YOU scatching and feeding

itchy ears .    And that is no place any one wants to be ,  ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT .   We got our HOPE and it not n this world , HIS NAME IS CHRIST .

Now on that last note ,   How bout we put some hands up and praise the LORD .    

• Thumbs Up 1