• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I don't think this is what Revelation tells us at all: the first 6 trumpets are in the first half of the week, and the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint. Sorry, but there is no "coming" at the 7th trumpet. Think about it: the 7th trumpet is in chapter 11, and the end of the week is in chapter 16.  Any theory that rearranges Revelation to "fit" will be proven wrong.

Marilyn,

why cant the first four trumpets be released toward the end of the first part of the week, say, from year 3 to 3.5  (I’m proposing a 6th seal rapture around the 3 year mark.)

and I’m having a hard time seeing the 7th trumpet at the midpoint vs end of the week. LA hasn’t really shown me the 7th trumpet is near the AOD. Have you seen it?  I know scripture says the 6th trumpet is near the resurrection of the two witnesses. If LA could clearly convince me the two witnesses enter the scene in the first part of the week, then I may agree the 7th trumpet could be close to the midpoint. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

38 minutes ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

why cant the first four trumpets be released toward the end of the first part of the week, say, from year 3 to 3.5  (I’m proposing a 6th seal rapture around the 3 year mark.)

and I’m having a hard time seeing the 7th trumpet at the midpoint vs end of the week. LA hasn’t really shown me the 7th trumpet is near the AOD. Have you seen it?  I know scripture says the 6th trumpet is near the resurrection of the two witnesses. If LA could clearly convince me the two witnesses enter the scene in the first part of the week, then I may agree the 7th trumpet could be close to the midpoint.  

Hi Spock,

The first 4 trumpets could be released later in the first part of the trib, except for one important point. The Lord (the High Priest) releases the hail, blood & fire on the earth at the beginning of God`s 3rd vision of His Son.

This 3rd vision involves the Lord as the Mediator of the Covenant, the High Priest who sends fire of judgment, to the earth.

`I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!` (Luke 12: 49)

This is revealing to us that the Lord Jesus is the executor of God the Father`s judgments upon the rebellious of the earth.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

Spock, how many times must you see this? 

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Hebrew chetsiy

Definition
  1. half
    1. half
    2. middle

In the KJV used as "midnight" (half way through the night) 3915 times! The proof that the week is divided into two equal halves in John's 2 times mention of the 1260 days, two times mention of the 42 months, and his one time mention of the time, times and half of time; not to mention Daniel's two mentions of the time, times and half of time.  So, are we convinced that the week gets divided into two halves?

So WHEN it it divided?  Notice that in the middle of the week, the Antichrist Beast will cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease. That means stop. No more sacrifices!  Notice carefully that the 5 mentions of the half week are found in chapters 11 through 13. Does it not then seem logical that the midpoint must be in these three chapters? Each of the five mentions is the START of a countdown to the end of the week, so each mention (5 of them) MUST BE close to the midpoint.

What real-time events to we find in these three chapters? Which seal, trumpet or vial?  We find ONLY the 7th trumpet. There are two mentions of the half week before the 7th trumpet, and three after.  The 42 months of trampling and the 1260 days of witnessing start just before the midpoint. The fleeing starts just after the midpoint. 

Can you picture this? The Jews get their temple built, and begin to hold sacrifices. Just before the midpoint of the week, John will be given a reed to go and measure this temple. It will have worshipers inside it at the time. Picture all those that go to the wailing wall now going to the temple to pray and worship. 

Right at day 1260 of the week, the man of sin will enter that temple, and go right into the Holy of Holies - where ONLY the High Priest can go, and him only once a year - and declare he is GOD. Without a doubt this will be on camera and with sound: all will see and hear. This will be flashed around the world over the internet within seconds.  So what will happen to the temple? It will be polluted. I am convinced this man of sin will be a Gentile. But whatever, He CERTAINLY will not be the high priest. What will happen is the daily sacrifices MUST STOP. The temple will have to be cleansed (think red heifer without spot or blemish) before the sacrifices can start again. 

But before that can happen, the man of sin turns into the Beast of Rev. 13 (gets possessed by Satan) and goes on the warpath against all Jews and believers in Christ - but ONLY a remnant is left. This is absolute proof that in chapter 12, the rapture has already taken place: only a remnant left. 

If this does not convince you, nothing but the Holy Spirit ever will.

8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

The first 4 trumpets could be released later in the first part of the trib, except for one important point. The Lord (the High Priest) releases the hail, blood & fire on the earth at the beginning of God`s 3rd vision of His Son.

This 3rd vision involves the Lord as the Mediator of the Covenant, the High Priest who sends fire of judgment, to the earth.

`I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!` (Luke 12: 49)

This is revealing to us that the Lord Jesus is the executor of God the Father`s judgments upon the rebellious of the earth.

Marilyn.

Marilyn, please show us verses.

10 hours ago, Spock said:

Hey LA,

Do you place the two witnesses in the first half or second half of the week? 

You agree, they are killed and resurrected around the 6th trumpet (2nd woe), right? 

For the umpteenth time, they are in the second half. They have only 3.5 days of witnessing in the first half  That means they have 1260 MINUS 3.5 days in the last half. 1256.5 days. They will lay dead for those 3.5 days and be raised at the 7th vial when ALL the Old Testament saints will be raised.

42 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Marilyn, please show us verses.

Hi iamlamad,

This is what I said -

`The first 4 trumpets could be released later in the first part of the trib, except for one important point. The Lord (the High Priest) releases the hail, blood & fire on the earth at the beginning of God`s 3rd vision of His Son.

This is revealing to us that the Lord Jesus is the executor of God the Father`s judgments upon the rebellious of the earth.`

Now you asked for scriptures.

Rev. 8: 2 reveal 7 angels with 7 trumpets, however they did not sound just then. The blowing of the trumpets was a priestly activity, thus the angels are awaiting the High Priest`s signal. The heavenly High Priest is as we well know, the Lord Jesus Christ. This is who we see represented in Rev. 8: 3.

`Then another (different) angel having the golden censer, came and stood at the altar.` (Rev. 8: 3)

Only the Lord can officiate in the heavenly sanctuary.

`We have such a High priest....a minister of the sanctuary and the true tabernacle which the Lord erected and not man.` (Heb. 8: 1 & 2) 

Thus we see the Lord fulfilling the events of the Day of Atonement that Israel kept as a main Feast Day.

Marilyn.

33 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

For the umpteenth time, they are in the second half. They have only 3.5 days of witnessing in the first half  That means they have 1260 MINUS 3.5 days in the last half. 1256.5 days. They will lay dead for those 3.5 days and be raised at the 7th vial when ALL the Old Testament saints will be raised.

Hi iamlamad,

The Old Testament saints are in the General Assembly and await the city, the New Jerusalem coming down at the end of the millennium, in the New Heavens and New earth time.

`... you have come to Mount Zion, and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem.....to the general assembly....to the spirits of just men, (& women)..` (Heb. 12: 22 & 23)

`..they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.` (Heb. 11: 16)` 

`I saw a new heaven and a new earth......Then I, John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God...` (Rev. 21: 1 & 2)

Marilyn. 

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

The Old Testament saints are in the General Assembly and await the city, the New Jerusalem coming down at the end of the millennium, in the New Heavens and New earth time.

`... you have come to Mount Zion, and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem.....to the general assembly....to the spirits of just men, (& women)..` (Heb. 12: 22 & 23)

`..they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.` (Heb. 11: 16)` 

`I saw a new heaven and a new earth......Then I, John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God...` (Rev. 21: 1 & 2)

Marilyn. 

Marilyn, they must be resurrected. Some imagine they are resurrected with the church. They are mistaken. Some imagine all of them were resurrected when Jesus arose - Matthew 27. They also are mistaken. Time and again Jesus said He would raise them up "on the last day." That would be no the day of the 7th vial. Did you notice there is the world's worst earthquake? These will include people from before the flood! God will shake the earth mightily to bring those ancient bodies, long since turned to dust, back into their original bodies! They will Join us at the marriage and supper. (this is why the marriage and supper waits for chapter 19.)

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

This is what I said -

`The first 4 trumpets could be released later in the first part of the trib, except for one important point. The Lord (the High Priest) releases the hail, blood & fire on the earth at the beginning of God`s 3rd vision of His Son.

This is revealing to us that the Lord Jesus is the executor of God the Father`s judgments upon the rebellious of the earth.`

Now you asked for scriptures.

Rev. 8: 2 reveal 7 angels with 7 trumpets, however they did not sound just then. The blowing of the trumpets was a priestly activity, thus the angels are awaiting the High Priest`s signal. The heavenly High Priest is as we well know, the Lord Jesus Christ. This is who we see represented in Rev. 8: 3.

`Then another (different) angel having the golden censer, came and stood at the altar.` (Rev. 8: 3)

Only the Lord can officiate in the heavenly sanctuary.

`We have such a High priest....a minister of the sanctuary and the true tabernacle which the Lord erected and not man.` (Heb. 8: 1 & 2) 

Thus we see the Lord fulfilling the events of the Day of Atonement that Israel kept as a main Feast Day.

Marilyn.

Of course it will be Jesus or the Father who signals each angel WHEN to sound their respective trumpet. It is my guess that the first six trumpet judgments will be evenly spaced in the first 3.5 years. Do you disagree?

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Marilyn, they must be resurrected. Some imagine they are resurrected with the church. They are mistaken. Some imagine all of them were resurrected when Jesus arose - Matthew 27. They also are mistaken. Time and again Jesus said He would raise them up "on the last day." That would be on the day of the 7th vial. Did you notice there is the world's worst earthquake? These will include people from before the flood! God will shake the earth mightily to bring those ancient bodies, long since turned to dust, back into their original bodies! They will Join us at the marriage and supper. (this is why the marriage and supper waits for chapter 19.)

Hi iamlamad,

I think you are going off in your imagining there bro, No scriptures! So let`s really see what God`s word says -

`This is the will of the Father who sent me, that of all He has given me, I should raise it up at the last day.` (John 6: 39)

The Last - Gk. word `eschatos,` meaning  farthest, final place or time.

So we see that that agrees with the scriptures that tell us that the OT saints, (now awaiting in heaven, Heb. 12: 23) will be resurrected and come down with the city, the New Jerusalem, as promised, (Heb. 11: 16) as I wrote before.

The New Heavens and New earth time is the furthest place/time - the last day, the `eschatos` day. 

BTW the Body of Christ is not the wife, Israel is, (as God`s word tells us,  Isa. 54) and thus we will not be at the marriage feast. It is on earth and we will be in heaven. (Rev. 3: 21) The `marriage of the wife and the Lamb,` is to do with God reconnecting with Israel again.

Marilyn.