• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

14 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Good post Spock: it is truth, you, I and Marilyn all read one scripture and we get three ideas.  

I disagree with you in one part: I think Paul DOES tell us where the rapture will come in Revelation's narrative, and John confirms it with the great crowd. 

Of course, if someone feels free to rearrange Revelation, they can be sure of nothing in the way of timing

Yes la, I do believe the scene in Rev 7:9-17 represents the raptured church. No doubt in my mind.

Now, knowing this is one of those TIMEOUT INTERLUDE chapters, how sure am I that it follows chapter 6 in chronology? Do all the TIMEOUT INTERLUDE chapters follow chronology?

The best way to answer that is to test it out and see. 

Okay, does chapter 11, the two witnesses, follow chapter 9/10?  Well, Chapter 9 concludes the Trumpet judgments. So, do the two witnesses FOLLOW THIS?

uh-ohhhhhh, no it doesn’t. I believe the two witnesss will coincide with some of the trumpets (5 and 6 for sure).  So, if it doesnt follow the chronology here, maybe the timeout chapter 7 doesn’t necessarily follow the seals chapter 6. Hmmmmm

Good investigative work, spock.  

Thank you, thank you very much! (Said while blowing kisses to all....) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

30 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Matthew 24  (Marilyn wants scriptures.)

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Jesus does not get to THE END times until verse 13. Notice verse 6: "the end is not yet."  He is talking about church age events.  For example, verse 7 is CHURCH AGE - and it matches seal 2 through 4, also church age.

Thanks iamlamad,

for that one reference BUT you have not written the other scripture to show how if it is the same.

Marilyn

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

It is not written in so many words, but OF COURSE this is truth: God COULD have given us a date for the rapture. He did not. 

But he didn’t.....why not?  

Could it possibly be maybe the actual knowledge isn’t as important to him as the chase is and as the way we treat others who disagree with us.  

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

God made everything GOOD, (right, true,) for us to understand, for that is WHY Jesus sent the Holy Spirit - `He will guide you into ALL TRUTH;...` (John 16: 13)

No loop holes for our thinking, there Spock. ALL TRUTH MEANS ALL TRUTH.

As for man`s denominations, they have all been moves of the Holy Spirit bringing truth and then man camped around that and closed off to any more truth. However as we know God flows right over man`s denominations and His truth is available to all, not just eg the Baptists, concerning water baptism, or just the Pentecostals concerning the Holy Spirit. Jesus is clarifying more truth by His Holy Spirit, ` till we all come to the unity of the faith and the KNOWLEDGE of the Son of God, to a mature man.` (Eph. 4: 13)  

Marilyn,

Again, Marilyn, I must agree with you. It is well known; people that receive one move of God become closed to any other move in the future. Thankfully, not 100% of the people.  I long for that day when we all come in unity! I think it will be the day we hear the trumpet!

Thanks iamlamad,

for that one reference BUT you have not written the other scripture to show how if it is the same.

Marilyn

If you agree with what I wrote about this one, we have a start!  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Spock said:

Yes la, I do believe the scene in Rev 7:9-17 represents the raptured church. No doubt in my mind.

Now, knowing this is one of those TIMEOUT INTERLUDE chapters, how sure am I that it follows chapter 6 in chronology? Do all the TIMEOUT INTERLUDE chapters follow chronology?

The best way to answer that is to test it out and see. 

Okay, does chapter 11, the two witnesses, follow chapter 9/10?  Well, Chapter 9 concludes the Trumpet judgments. So, do the two witnesses FOLLOW THIS?

uh-ohhhhhh, no it doesn’t. I believe the two witnesss will coincide with some of the trumpets (5 and 6 for sure).  So, if it doesnt follow the chronology here, maybe the timeout chapter 7 doesn’t necessarily follow the seals chapter 6. Hmmmmm

Good investigative work, spock.  

Thank you, thank you very much! (Said while blowing kisses to all....) 

Smack, a blown kiss, thanks bro,

Ok, so you think Rev. 7: 9 - 17 represents the church. So now you have to do some work, `rightly dividing the word of truth,` (2 Tim. 2: 15) You need to prove what you say BY OTHER SCRIPTURES.  Look at the description of those people and what happened and look in God`s word for confirmation. Otherwise it is just your own thinking.

Marilyn.

Just now, Spock said:

But he didn’t.....why not?  

Could it possibly be maybe the actual knowledge isn’t as important to him as the chase is and as the way we treat others who disagree with us.  

I think He wanted every generation to think He would come in THEIR generation. I thought there was a verse where Jesus said He came to bring division!  It is truth: the baptists in general are divided against the Pentecostals in general when concerning doctrine.

28 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Again, Marilyn, I must agree with you. It is well known; people that receive one move of God become closed to any other move in the future. Thankfully, not 100% of the people.  I long for that day when we all come in unity! I think it will be the day we hear the trumpet!

Mostly, iamlamad,

Actually I`m listening for the Lord.

Marilyn,

Mostly, iamlamad,

Actually I`m listening for the Lord.

Marilyn,

Same thing: He will sound the trumpet!

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

I think He wanted every generation to think He would come in THEIR generation. I thought there was a verse where Jesus said He came to bring division!  It is truth: the baptists in general are divided against the Pentecostals in general when concerning doctrine.

I didnt recall him saying he was bringing division  meant to the family of god, do you? 

Division between believers and unbelievers I thought is what it meant.

• Thumbs Up 1